Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Aleise W.
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA

This is one of my personal favorites. This is the strongest holding product ive ever has in my hair for such a low price. I love this product
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR

Helps with natural curl without the super crispy feel. But still strong enough to hold. Wash and easier than most with out the dryness
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM

This moose goes a long way. A little product and ur hair bounces with full beautiful curls. I have naturally curly hair medium length
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL

Like this , keeps hair In Tact but not stiff and also defines your hair with no frizz or flakes. Smells good and keeps hair shiny.
Graciela D.
Graciela D.

Left my hair feeling sticky and crunchy. Didn't like the smell either. Next day curls where a big mess. Will not be buying again.
virginnia b.
virginnia b.
Goshen, OH

This is a decent mousse for curly hair that helps control the frizz and helps define the curls definable good for the low price
Gul F.
Gul F.

This makes my hair stay in place and reduces the puffiness when it dries up after my shower, plus the smell of it is great!
Marshonta K.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge, LA

It was good I highly recommend good on your hair and becoming soft cbjxmsmxn jdjzkjfjxji jaiakci under si jndnjci n disk jf
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Hood River, OR

I liked the way this product smelled. It left my curls extra curly all day long. It was also a good value. Not too pricey.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH

I don't like this. I don't like the smell of it and it makes my hair super crunchy even in small amounts. Not recommended.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now