Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (11)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

Got to be is a great brand it's just usually more expensive you can find out a lot of hair salon
Autumn T.
Autumn T.

This stuff keeps my hair curly all day without the crunch and nasty feeling you usually get.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Syracuse, NY

Perfect for when im too lazy to do much to my hair. Leaves my hair with pretty beach waves.
Jaymie M.
Jaymie M.
Oroville, CA

Love this mousse with my naturally crazy poofy curly hair!!! Really keeps it controlled!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Atlantic City, NJ

Great when I curl my hair! Smoothes fly always and is great for hold and lasts all night
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Fresno, Ca

Great for when you curl your hair and then put this on and ur curls stay way longer
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC

Really good. holds curls and tames frizz. makes curls soft, pretty, and frizz free
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ

Amazing product for curly hair. strong hold and will make your hair style last for hours and hours $!!
Shelbi  N.
Shelbi N.

It holds great but I just do not like how sticky it is before it dries. I messes up any style I do if I am not super careful and work around it. If it wasn't for that factor I would give this an A. But sorry its a C...
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

It gives you that really hard stay curly look. It is however very tough on your hair and it leaves it almost like crappy hair gel, all tough and flaky.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now