Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (20)
Karen C.
Karen C.
March 9, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
The smell on this is pretty strong, but I don't mind it. I get compliments on the smell. It holds well, works pretty great if you use it with a diffuser. Would purchase again
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
Feb. 24, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Best mousse ever! I have wavy hair, and have a hair time getting it to actually curl. But this mouuse works like a charm every single time. Smells great, too!
angela l.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
April 12, 2017, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
This mousse is the best. It will make anyone's hair curl. It is well worth the price. My hair is barely wavy and fine and it curled right up. My daughter has nice curls and it makes them look even better!
Loni F.
Loni F.
May 2, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Keeps my daughter's curls bouncy and fresh. No crunchy texture or frizzy mess. Loving this for the humid weather. I use it myself for the beach wave look.
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Chacon, NM
Feb. 23, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
This moose goes a long way. A little product and ur hair bounces with full beautiful curls. I have naturally curly hair medium length
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, Massachusetts
Feb. 28, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
This worked great on my daughters kinky biracial hair. It made her curls look perfect smooth silky but still touchable. It wasn't too stiff or caked on.
Donnette H.
Donnette H.
West plains, MO
April 18, 2017, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
My hair is somewhere between wavy and curly and i find that this gives me just enough hold to keep a curl, but still keep my hair soft and not crunchy
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
May 4, 2017, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Keeps curls in tact but leaves your hair crunchy. There are cheaper alternatives out there. I have blonde, thick medium length hair. I loved the way it smelt just wish it didn't make my hair feel the way it did.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC
April 21, 2017, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this Curling mousse. It does not make my hair frizzy or sticky like other mousse I have used. It gives me that perfect fun and bouncy curl that i love!!
destiny v.
destiny v.
March 24, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I absolutely love this product it dose not make my hair stiky and it dose not have a bad smewl it smells like oranges and it makes my hair supper soft as well
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?