BY GÖT2B #57 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Chrissy T.
My sister gas very curly hair so I always buy this for her and she loves it. It leaves her hairs looking nice and even I use it sometimes and I have loose curls mixed with wavy and it makes my hair look nice
Taylor L.
Pinellas Park, FL
I have very straight hair and I though using this product would allow me to curl it a little easier but it didn't give my hair volume at all, or help curl my hair any easier
Cara B.
Camanche
Yesssss!!!!! This stuff is the best! I use it almost everyday! The scent is so fresh and clean and doesn't compare to anything else I've used! I have wavy hair but this gives it the perfect curl! A+ for this!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great on curls you can buy it at Walmart and it's not expensive and works very well if you have curly hair or if your wanting to do your hair in curls this is the stuff you will need
Mairead R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best curling product!!! I use it all the time. It is a little pricey but worth every penny!!! I have thick curly red hair and this product gives me the volume and the hold what I love! I use to in the summer and winter months!!
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair but I blow dry it and straighten it everyday so now when I try to leave it curly it just gets frizzy. I got this and it makes my curls so nice and they last all day.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worst mousse I have ever used. Smells okay I guess, but the residue it leaves on the hands it gross and it stains the hair with residue as well. I don't like Got2Be for styling products as much
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps curls in tact but leaves your hair crunchy. There are cheaper alternatives out there. I have blonde, thick medium length hair. I loved the way it smelt just wish it didn't make my hair feel the way it did.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well if you want a strong hold. Doesn't take much at all. I have to use very little because I have super fine hair. It can make your hair very hard if you use too much.
Dawn H.
Marion, OH
I like the hold this mousse has. It is affordable as well as great for curly/wavy/course hair . I use this in my daughters hair as well and she has curly hair as well. The only part of this mouse I didn't care for was the smell. And that goes for the entire line of mousse they offer.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works