göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Tiffany T.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Vanesa R.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Loni F.See all 20 photos

BY GÖT2B #40 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that h...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it doe...You can get a beachy wave with... 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it...This product is completely wor... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worst mousse I have ever used. Smells okay I guess, but the residue it leaves on the hands it gross and it stains the hair with residue as well. I don't like Got2Be for styling products as much
Karen C.
Karen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell on this is pretty strong, but I don't mind it. I get compliments on the smell. It holds well, works pretty great if you use it with a diffuser. Would purchase again
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
Best mousse ever! I have wavy hair, and have a hair time getting it to actually curl. But this mouuse works like a charm every single time. Smells great, too!
angela l.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is the best. It will make anyone's hair curl. It is well worth the price. My hair is barely wavy and fine and it curled right up. My daughter has nice curls and it makes them look even better!
Loni F.
Loni F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my daughter's curls bouncy and fresh. No crunchy texture or frizzy mess. Loving this for the humid weather. I use it myself for the beach wave look.
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Chacon, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moose goes a long way. A little product and ur hair bounces with full beautiful curls. I have naturally curly hair medium length
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
If you aren't careful this can make your hair stiff. It took some messing with but I have found with the right amount of water and the right amount of this product I can make my hair perfectly manageable. I already have curly hair but this helps for when I am outside all day on the beach and reduces the amount of frizz I get
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, Massachusetts
This worked great on my daughters kinky biracial hair. It made her curls look perfect smooth silky but still touchable. It wasn't too stiff or caked on.
Donnette H.
Donnette H.
West plains, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is somewhere between wavy and curly and i find that this gives me just enough hold to keep a curl, but still keep my hair soft and not crunchy
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps curls in tact but leaves your hair crunchy. There are cheaper alternatives out there. I have blonde, thick medium length hair. I loved the way it smelt just wish it didn't make my hair feel the way it did.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?