BY GÖT2B #34 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Marci H.
This product was ok. I'm not a big fan of my hair not being soft so I give it 3 stars for that. Does a great job as a mouse really does help give your hair texture. Just made my hair a little bit hard in spots and I don't like that. I switched to a curling cream and love those!
Amina A.
A really thick moose. It smells really good however, just like their hairspray's when the moose dries it makes your hair crunchy and hard. There are better ones out in the markets to try out. This one just wasn't the best.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
This mousse makes my curls very shiny and stay curly all day. The only con I have is that once the curls dry they can look crunchy and hard, but touching them with some oil or serum takes this away and softens them!
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
When your hair is wet brush out and then apply this mousse and blow dry. Your hair will look amazing!! Even if you don't have curly hair. Do the same and it will give you a beautiful Chicie beach wave curl
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This mousse will get the job done for sure. My hair has a loose curl but with this I get a much tighter curl that's a spiral. The only downside is it has the tendency to make your hair crunchy. I still recommend it!
Sarah D.
I have wavy hair and it makes my hair look nice. It has a very nice and light scent. It does work well. It is also not costly which is a definite pro. It meets my expectations every time and I will continue to buy it.
Kendra C.
I like this stuff!! I have naturally wavy hair and this just makes it super wavy and holds it all day. It can be a bit crunchy if you apply too much in one area, but that doesn't really bother me all that much
Emily H.
I have used this product to scrunch my hair and I believe that this is one of the best products to use on your hair! I have think brown hair and it does not leave any residue or anything just has my hair naturally curly and it’s amazing! 10/10!!!
Chrissy T.
My sister gas very curly hair so I always buy this for her and she loves it. It leaves her hairs looking nice and even I use it sometimes and I have loose curls mixed with wavy and it makes my hair look nice
Cara B.
Camanche
Yesssss!!!!! This stuff is the best! I use it almost everyday! The scent is so fresh and clean and doesn't compare to anything else I've used! I have wavy hair but this gives it the perfect curl! A+ for this!
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works