BY GÖT2B #37 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Chrissy T.
Chrissy T.
My sister gas very curly hair so I always buy this for her and she loves it. It leaves her hairs looking nice and even I use it sometimes and I have loose curls mixed with wavy and it makes my hair look nice
Cara B.
Cara B.
Camanche
Yesssss!!!!! This stuff is the best! I use it almost everyday! The scent is so fresh and clean and doesn't compare to anything else I've used! I have wavy hair but this gives it the perfect curl! A+ for this!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to achieve a fast, beach wave hair style. I have straight, fine hair and I can put this in it while scrunching my hair, blow dry it, and have waves. It's my go to for a quick look.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale, NY
Anything mousse is amazing specially for my hair ! It does wonders for curly hair ! It also smells so good ! You could find it at your local drugstore
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well if you want a strong hold. Doesn't take much at all. I have to use very little because I have super fine hair. It can make your hair very hard if you use too much.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Marion, OH
I like the hold this mousse has. It is affordable as well as great for curly/wavy/course hair . I use this in my daughters hair as well and she has curly hair as well. The only part of this mouse I didn't care for was the smell. And that goes for the entire line of mousse they offer.
Chadney B.
Chadney B.
Madison , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mousse smells and works great on my natural hair. It really helps define and tame my curls . Great value for product, a little goes a long way . Effective would recommend
Megan L.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair but I blow dry it and straighten it everyday so now when I try to leave it curly it just gets frizzy. I got this and it makes my curls so nice and they last all day.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
Works great! Gets these curls in shape real quick! Meet all my expectations! Kinda sticky on the hands but easily washed off. Nice price for what your getting. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Najwa P.
Najwa P.
This product had a light hold on my 3b 3c curls. It didn't weigh my hair down which I loved and it smelled awesome. I didn't get a crunchy feel to my hair. Loved it
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?