BY GÖT2B #32 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse makes my curls very shiny and stay curly all day. The only con I have is that once the curls dry they can look crunchy and hard, but touching them with some oil or serum takes this away and softens them!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse will get the job done for sure. My hair has a loose curl but with this I get a much tighter curl that's a spiral. The only downside is it has the tendency to make your hair crunchy. I still recommend it!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy hair and it makes my hair look nice. It has a very nice and light scent. It does work well. It is also not costly which is a definite pro. It meets my expectations every time and I will continue to buy it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this stuff!! I have naturally wavy hair and this just makes it super wavy and holds it all day. It can be a bit crunchy if you apply too much in one area, but that doesn't really bother me all that much
Chrissy T.
Chrissy T.
My sister gas very curly hair so I always buy this for her and she loves it. It leaves her hairs looking nice and even I use it sometimes and I have loose curls mixed with wavy and it makes my hair look nice
Cara B.
Cara B.
Camanche
Yesssss!!!!! This stuff is the best! I use it almost everyday! The scent is so fresh and clean and doesn't compare to anything else I've used! I have wavy hair but this gives it the perfect curl! A+ for this!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great on curls you can buy it at Walmart and it's not expensive and works very well if you have curly hair or if your wanting to do your hair in curls this is the stuff you will need
Mairead R.
Mairead R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best curling product!!! I use it all the time. It is a little pricey but worth every penny!!! I have thick curly red hair and this product gives me the volume and the hold what I love! I use to in the summer and winter months!!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to achieve a fast, beach wave hair style. I have straight, fine hair and I can put this in it while scrunching my hair, blow dry it, and have waves. It's my go to for a quick look.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
Anything mousse is amazing specially for my hair ! It does wonders for curly hair ! It also smells so good ! You could find it at your local drugstore
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?