BY GÖT2B #34 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This is great to achieve a fast, beach wave hair style. I have straight, fine hair and I can put this in it while scrunching my hair, blow dry it, and have waves. It's my go to for a quick look.
Devin P.
My hair is naturally straight and very thick so getting curly hair is a struggle for me but when I use this product in my hair it does the job so well! The smell is amazing and I love that it is a foam product.
Amber M.
I really like this mouse, it keeps my curls shiny and frizz free. I have naturally wavy/curly hair so I add this product to my hair while wet and allow to air dry. It smells nice and it's affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or wavy hair.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Tried this and it really didn't live up to our expectations so I don't really think this one's for us plus it was supposed to help with making your hair curly and we have wavy hair so maybe it wasn't the right one for us but it just didn't work for our family
Jessica C.
I have thick hair, so was not sure if I should use this product, but it was so highly recommended that I tried it. This stuff is great and the next day at work I actually got multiple compliments on how nice my hair looked. It truly does add volume, yet is not sticky.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI
I don't use many hair products but I just happened to pick up this mousse. It works well, I like the result I get when I diffuse my hair but I always have to be careful of how much I use because it feels "crunchy" quite quickly, more quickly than you'd expect.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
LOVE THIS MOUSSE! I always - exclusively - but this product. Strong hold without making it sticky and gross. Good price and definitely worth the money. It has a long lasting hold and smells good and doesn't make my hair greasy. I recommend to others.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is probably the best mousse that I've ever used. It doesn't make your hair super flakey like most, the brand itself is a good brand for styling products. I'm not crazy about their shampoo and conditioner but their styling products are amazing .
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This mousse works fairly well. It does leave your curls kind of crunchy, though. It smells pretty good. I do have frizzy hair and this definitely helped cut down on that. My hair would keep the waves/curls for 2 days, so that's a success for me!
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY
This product was okay for me. It definitely maintained my curls but for as long as I would've liked, and there was a very fine line of when I used too much and my hair was crunchy. This would be my desperate buy if there was nothing else.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works