Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (18)
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

I love this product. It is an affordable product. Depending on the amount you use, you can get different looks. I have permed curly hair and have loved this product for years!
Karen C.
Karen C.

The smell on this is pretty strong, but I don't mind it. I get compliments on the smell. It holds well, works pretty great if you use it with a diffuser. Would purchase again
Chadney B.
Chadney B.
Madison , Tn

Mousse smells and works great on my natural hair. It really helps define and tame my curls . Great value for product, a little goes a long way . Effective would recommend
Najwa P.
Najwa P.

This product had a light hold on my 3b 3c curls. It didn't weigh my hair down which I loved and it smelled awesome. I didn't get a crunchy feel to my hair. Loved it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC

I love this Curling mousse. It does not make my hair frizzy or sticky like other mousse I have used. It gives me that perfect fun and bouncy curl that i love!!
Jenni R.
Jenni R.

Best mousse ever! I have wavy hair, and have a hair time getting it to actually curl. But this mouuse works like a charm every single time. Smells great, too!
destiny v.
destiny v.

I absolutely love this product it dose not make my hair stiky and it dose not have a bad smewl it smells like oranges and it makes my hair supper soft as well
Loni F.
Loni F.

Keeps my daughter's curls bouncy and fresh. No crunchy texture or frizzy mess. Loving this for the humid weather. I use it myself for the beach wave look.
Airam A.
Airam A.

My hair is super curly and I needed a product that could keep my curls in and this product worked wonders for me along with other products but it worked.
Geena B.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA

It worked well when my hair was wet. It was rough finding the balance between too much product, too much and it felt like straw. A little goes a lot way!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?