Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC

I love this Curling mousse. It does not make my hair frizzy or sticky like other mousse I have used. It gives me that perfect fun and bouncy curl that i love!!
destiny v.
destiny v.

I absolutely love this product it dose not make my hair stiky and it dose not have a bad smewl it smells like oranges and it makes my hair supper soft as well
Jenni R.
Jenni R.

Best mousse ever! I have wavy hair, and have a hair time getting it to actually curl. But this mouuse works like a charm every single time. Smells great, too!
Airam A.
Airam A.

My hair is super curly and I needed a product that could keep my curls in and this product worked wonders for me along with other products but it worked.
Geena B.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA

It worked well when my hair was wet. It was rough finding the balance between too much product, too much and it felt like straw. A little goes a lot way!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, Massachusetts

This worked great on my daughters kinky biracial hair. It made her curls look perfect smooth silky but still touchable. It wasn't too stiff or caked on.
Donnette H.
Donnette H.
West Plains, Missouri

My hair is somewhere between wavy and curly and i find that this gives me just enough hold to keep a curl, but still keep my hair soft and not crunchy
tamera c.
tamera c.

I love this product if I want a wavy curly look this is my go too,I use this at least once a week.i would recommend this product for all the ladies.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY

A little goes along way. I love the scent and it holds all day without being crunchy feeling. Very easy to distribute threw my hair evenly as well.
Ruchita A.
Ruchita A.

The curling mousse is good but I find that it does kind of weigh my curls down a little so the end up being small pieces that are kind of straight
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now