Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC

Worst mousse I have ever used. Smells okay I guess, but the residue it leaves on the hands it gross and it stains the hair with residue as well. I don't like Got2Be for styling products as much
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC

Eh. Not my favorite. It does well to hold the curl, but it leaves my fine permed hair very crunchy and heavy. I probably won't purchase this again and keep seeking something more lightweight.
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS

Works really well if you want a strong hold. Doesn't take much at all. I have to use very little because I have super fine hair. It can make your hair very hard if you use too much.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ

The mousse world's very well. I have already curly hair and use this to make them even easier. Great with a voluminizing spray. The only downside? Leaves my hair slightly crinkled.
Jaime W.
Jaime W.

I love this product. It is an affordable product. Depending on the amount you use, you can get different looks. I have permed curly hair and have loved this product for years!
Karen C.
Karen C.

The smell on this is pretty strong, but I don't mind it. I get compliments on the smell. It holds well, works pretty great if you use it with a diffuser. Would purchase again
Chadney B.
Chadney B.
Madison , Tn

Mousse smells and works great on my natural hair. It really helps define and tame my curls . Great value for product, a little goes a long way . Effective would recommend
Najwa P.
Najwa P.

This product had a light hold on my 3b 3c curls. It didn't weigh my hair down which I loved and it smelled awesome. I didn't get a crunchy feel to my hair. Loved it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC

I love this Curling mousse. It does not make my hair frizzy or sticky like other mousse I have used. It gives me that perfect fun and bouncy curl that i love!!
Jenni R.
Jenni R.

Best mousse ever! I have wavy hair, and have a hair time getting it to actually curl. But this mouuse works like a charm every single time. Smells great, too!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now