Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (18)
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Sergeant Bluff, IA

Works great! Gets these curls in shape real quick! Meet all my expectations! Kinda sticky on the hands but easily washed off. Nice price for what your getting. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL

When your hair is wet brush out and then apply this mousse and blow dry. Your hair will look amazing!! Even if you don't have curly hair. Do the same and it will give you a beautiful Chicie beach wave curl
angela l.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA

This mousse is the best. It will make anyone's hair curl. It is well worth the price. My hair is barely wavy and fine and it curled right up. My daughter has nice curls and it makes them look even better!
Meg G.
Meg G.

Not one of my favorite products, but it works if you have no other choice. A very heavy product that weighs down your hair and does not help with upping your volume! Leaves hair crunchy and hard.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC

Worst mousse I have ever used. Smells okay I guess, but the residue it leaves on the hands it gross and it stains the hair with residue as well. I don't like Got2Be for styling products as much
Megan L.
Megan L.
New Carlisle, IN

I have naturally curly hair but I blow dry it and straighten it everyday so now when I try to leave it curly it just gets frizzy. I got this and it makes my curls so nice and they last all day.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC

Eh. Not my favorite. It does well to hold the curl, but it leaves my fine permed hair very crunchy and heavy. I probably won't purchase this again and keep seeking something more lightweight.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA

When I wanna do my hair quick I hop out the shower apply this product scrunch with my hands and I'm on the go it holds for the day and looks smells and feels great no hard crinkly hair
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS

Works really well if you want a strong hold. Doesn't take much at all. I have to use very little because I have super fine hair. It can make your hair very hard if you use too much.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ

The mousse world's very well. I have already curly hair and use this to make them even easier. Great with a voluminizing spray. The only downside? Leaves my hair slightly crinkled.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?