BY GÖT2B #57 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this and it really didn't live up to our expectations so I don't really think this one's for us plus it was supposed to help with making your hair curly and we have wavy hair so maybe it wasn't the right one for us but it just didn't work for our family
Sakina A.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI
I don't use many hair products but I just happened to pick up this mousse. It works well, I like the result I get when I diffuse my hair but I always have to be careful of how much I use because it feels "crunchy" quite quickly, more quickly than you'd expect.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair, so was not sure if I should use this product, but it was so highly recommended that I tried it. This stuff is great and the next day at work I actually got multiple compliments on how nice my hair looked. It truly does add volume, yet is not sticky.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS MOUSSE! I always - exclusively - but this product. Strong hold without making it sticky and gross. Good price and definitely worth the money. It has a long lasting hold and smells good and doesn't make my hair greasy. I recommend to others.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the best mousse that I've ever used. It doesn't make your hair super flakey like most, the brand itself is a good brand for styling products. I'm not crazy about their shampoo and conditioner but their styling products are amazing .
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse works fairly well. It does leave your curls kind of crunchy, though. It smells pretty good. I do have frizzy hair and this definitely helped cut down on that. My hair would keep the waves/curls for 2 days, so that's a success for me!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY
This product was okay for me. It definitely maintained my curls but for as long as I would've liked, and there was a very fine line of when I used too much and my hair was crunchy. This would be my desperate buy if there was nothing else.
Marci H.
Marci H.
This product was ok. I'm not a big fan of my hair not being soft so I give it 3 stars for that. Does a great job as a mouse really does help give your hair texture. Just made my hair a little bit hard in spots and I don't like that. I switched to a curling cream and love those!
Amina A.
Amina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really thick moose. It smells really good however, just like their hairspray's when the moose dries it makes your hair crunchy and hard. There are better ones out in the markets to try out. This one just wasn't the best.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Keene, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse makes my curls very shiny and stay curly all day. The only con I have is that once the curls dry they can look crunchy and hard, but touching them with some oil or serum takes this away and softens them!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?