Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (10)
Graciela D.
Graciela D.

Left my hair feeling sticky and crunchy. Didn't like the smell either. Next day curls where a big mess. Will not be buying again.
Esther I.
Esther I.
OTTAWA, Ontario

Got2b products are definitely on my favorite list. I love how this mousse not only holds curls but makes it look more pronounced
Gul F.
Gul F.

This makes my hair stay in place and reduces the puffiness when it dries up after my shower, plus the smell of it is great!
Marshonta K.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge, LA

It was good I highly recommend good on your hair and becoming soft cbjxmsmxn jdjzkjfjxji jaiakci under si jndnjci n disk jf
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Hood River, OR

I liked the way this product smelled. It left my curls extra curly all day long. It was also a good value. Not too pricey.
Camille B.
Camille B.

Does your hair göt2b on fleek? Use this mousse to define those curls and rock those hair like you've always wanted to do.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA

This is the most amazing curling mousse ever. I would definitely recommend this over any brand regardless of retailer!!!
Casey A.
Casey A.

I love this product. It helps with my curls and keeping them defined. The price is good and you get what you pay for.
erica c.
erica c.
aylesford, NS

I have naturally curly hair and it did not help define any of them. was disappointed for the price I paid for it.
Candy A.
Candy A.
Brownfield , TX

My boys have used this before to spike their hair they really like it because the way it holds their hair up
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now