BY GÖT2B #58 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Product Appearance: Average mousse bottle.

Hair Appearance: Stays put and looks voluminous.

Pros: Gives you a maximum hold and makes for easy styling.

Cons: Leaves your hair sticky until it's dry and then a bit heavy and rough.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would recommend looking at your options before purchasing this product.
Kate G.
This has a nice smell, but unfortunately for hair that is on the border between wavy and curly, it doesn't really work for my hair. It made it a little crunchier, and separated the strands too much for my hairstyle. I think it would be great for hair that is much curlier than mine, but unfortunately didn't work well for what I have.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love this mousse when I want to curl my hair. It helps hold the curls if I put it in my hair when it is damp, and blow dry, then it feels shiny, and helps hold any curls, and kinks I put in my hair, when styling. I would recommend this product to people with curly hair, or people who like to curl their hair, after blowdrying.
Erin M.
This is a great product to help shape and define your curls without leaving them crunchy. It smells good and feels great in your hair. It leaves your hair healthy and shiny and is definitely a product I'll be buying again.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
Yoazin V.
Great moose for my hair it does work dries up instantly the smell is a bit too strong if you add way too much of it. But it works wonders. Even though the smell is strong it smells good so it isn't too bad after all
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Got2B products always making my hair too crunchy. Its smells amazing the the packaging is cute but it makes me feel like I'm back in middle school using straight gel to scrunch my hair. I think that there are definitely better products out there.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love this stuff!!! It works so well for defining curls without weighing it down! It smells awesome and leaves my hair looking perfect! No frizz and it doesn't leave it crunchy! I will keep using it as long as it's available or I find a better product!
Rylee K.
Utica, NE
I love this mousse. It makes my curls so kinky and just perfect. I recently got a perm so It's been a little bit of trial and error with my hair products. This seems to be working great. I put a little in my hand and scrunch it into my curls. My curls definitley look gorgeous afterwards!
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
I love the smell and feel of this Got2b mousse! It is perfect for when I want to wear my naturally curly/ kinky hair natural! It lasts all day and truly holds. I recommend any curry girls out there to try this!
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works