Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#39 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (20)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Dover, OH
April 21, 2017, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this mousse. With curly hair, my go to style is scrunching, so needless to say, I have tried several mousses. This is my favorite, next to herbal hessances. It just provides the perfect amount of stiffness to keep the curl in while allowing it to be bouncy. Overall, though, this mousse provides so much extra curl to my hair that I lose with other mousse brands.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Feb. 27, 2017, 2:48 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Product Appearance: Average mousse bottle.

Hair Appearance: Stays put and looks voluminous.

Pros: Gives you a maximum hold and makes for easy styling.

Cons: Leaves your hair sticky until it's dry and then a bit heavy and rough.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would recommend looking at your options before purchasing this product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Feb. 23, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this mousse when I want to curl my hair. It helps hold the curls if I put it in my hair when it is damp, and blow dry, then it feels shiny, and helps hold any curls, and kinks I put in my hair, when styling. I would recommend this product to people with curly hair, or people who like to curl their hair, after blowdrying.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Feb. 9, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
amanda k.
amanda k.
SCRANTON, PA
April 2, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I got this cause I was looking for something new to try. My hair isn't straight but isn't curly I kind of have weak random waves that if I just let my hair dry naturally it looks like I just rolled out of bed for the entire day. This stuff gave my waves the strength and volume they were severely lacking
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE
April 9, 2017, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this mousse. It makes my curls so kinky and just perfect. I recently got a perm so It's been a little bit of trial and error with my hair products. This seems to be working great. I put a little in my hand and scrunch it into my curls. My curls definitley look gorgeous afterwards!
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Las Vegas, NV
April 11, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I personally love it. My hair is thin and curly and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Its not oily and its not drying. The product holds the life out of my curls. If i sprinkle a little water on it it will snap back to nice bouncy curls. Id recommend it just as it was recommended to me!
Devin P.
Devin P.
April 16, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
My hair is naturally straight and very thick so getting curly hair is a struggle for me but when I use this product in my hair it does the job so well! The smell is amazing and I love that it is a foam product.
Amber M.
Amber M.
March 8, 2017, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I really like this mouse, it keeps my curls shiny and frizz free. I have naturally wavy/curly hair so I add this product to my hair while wet and allow to air dry. It smells nice and it's affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or wavy hair.
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard , Oh
April 28, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Tried this and it really didn't live up to our expectations so I don't really think this one's for us plus it was supposed to help with making your hair curly and we have wavy hair so maybe it wasn't the right one for us but it just didn't work for our family
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?