BY GÖT2B #32 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Kate G.
Kate G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a nice smell, but unfortunately for hair that is on the border between wavy and curly, it doesn't really work for my hair. It made it a little crunchier, and separated the strands too much for my hairstyle. I think it would be great for hair that is much curlier than mine, but unfortunately didn't work well for what I have.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my current daily hair mousse for my every day scrunch & go. My hair is thick and wavy. This helps to keep frizz at bay (most of the time, we're in GA!). Only 4 stars because when I'm in a hurry and apply to my "too wet" hair, it will dry stiff and "crunchy". Not often, but that's probably my fault.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
amanda k.
amanda k.
SCRANTON, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cause I was looking for something new to try. My hair isn't straight but isn't curly I kind of have weak random waves that if I just let my hair dry naturally it looks like I just rolled out of bed for the entire day. This stuff gave my waves the strength and volume they were severely lacking
Yoazin V.
Yoazin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moose for my hair it does work dries up instantly the smell is a bit too strong if you add way too much of it. But it works wonders. Even though the smell is strong it smells good so it isn't too bad after all
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE
I love this mousse. It makes my curls so kinky and just perfect. I recently got a perm so It's been a little bit of trial and error with my hair products. This seems to be working great. I put a little in my hand and scrunch it into my curls. My curls definitley look gorgeous afterwards!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Bedhead as a brand to begin with, so I was super excited to try this! However, I was sadly disappointed when halfway through the day, my hair went almost limp and just looked like it was falling. The smell isn't pleasant at all to me and I just wasn't impressed.
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to curl helper for the longest time. It smells nice. It helped shape my curls and keep them in place. It lasts a long time and the curls didn't fall out or become frizzy. I used to buy this all the time and only stopped because I found a less expensive version.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Las Vegas
I personally love it. My hair is thin and curly and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Its not oily and its not drying. The product holds the life out of my curls. If i sprinkle a little water on it it will snap back to nice bouncy curls. Id recommend it just as it was recommended to me!
Devin P.
Devin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally straight and very thick so getting curly hair is a struggle for me but when I use this product in my hair it does the job so well! The smell is amazing and I love that it is a foam product.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?