BY GÖT2B #34 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I absolutely love this product! I apply it on damp hair and when the hair dries, it leaves it shiny and soft. I get beautiful soft beachy waves with this mousse. I have thick hair, so was not sure if I should use this product, but it was so highly recommended that I tried it. This stuff is great and the next day I actually got multiple compliments on how nice my hair looked. It truly does add volume, yet is not sticky. Major bonus. Would definitely recommend for sure.
amanda k.
Henderson, NV
I got this cause I was looking for something new to try. My hair isn't straight but isn't curly I kind of have weak random waves that if I just let my hair dry naturally it looks like I just rolled out of bed for the entire day. This stuff gave my waves the strength and volume they were severely lacking
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Michele P.
oceanside
I have very thin hair that cannot hold a curl and it gets pretty annoying! I bought got2b curling mousse out of many products that promised to help hold curls. I was pretty shocked to find it is great at holding the curl for a good while. I already bought another bottle!
Kelsey H.
Columbus, OH
I love this mousse. With curly hair, my go to style is scrunching, so needless to say, I have tried several mousses. This is my favorite, next to herbal hessances. It just provides the perfect amount of stiffness to keep the curl in while allowing it to be bouncy. Overall, though, this mousse provides so much extra curl to my hair that I lose with other mousse brands.
Debra v.
This stuff is pretty good. It leaves my hair a bit gunky but not as bad as some other brands. It has a nice scent a bit of a fruity thing going on. It lasts me about 6 hours. I like the way it looks but I've found another brand I like better so I probably won't buy it again.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Product Appearance: Average mousse bottle.

Hair Appearance: Stays put and looks voluminous.

Pros: Gives you a maximum hold and makes for easy styling.

Cons: Leaves your hair sticky until it's dry and then a bit heavy and rough.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would recommend looking at your options before purchasing this product.
Kate G.
This has a nice smell, but unfortunately for hair that is on the border between wavy and curly, it doesn't really work for my hair. It made it a little crunchier, and separated the strands too much for my hairstyle. I think it would be great for hair that is much curlier than mine, but unfortunately didn't work well for what I have.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love this mousse when I want to curl my hair. It helps hold the curls if I put it in my hair when it is damp, and blow dry, then it feels shiny, and helps hold any curls, and kinks I put in my hair, when styling. I would recommend this product to people with curly hair, or people who like to curl their hair, after blowdrying.
Erin M.
This is a great product to help shape and define your curls without leaving them crunchy. It smells good and feels great in your hair. It leaves your hair healthy and shiny and is definitely a product I'll be buying again.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works