BY GÖT2B #37 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse when I want to curl my hair. It helps hold the curls if I put it in my hair when it is damp, and blow dry, then it feels shiny, and helps hold any curls, and kinks I put in my hair, when styling. I would recommend this product to people with curly hair, or people who like to curl their hair, after blowdrying.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lancaster, PA
Love this stuff! This causes my hair to stay scrunched yet still manageable. My hair does not get crusty when this is in it which is great. It smells citrusy which is good because it is refreshing and clean smelling.
amanda k.
amanda k.
SCRANTON, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cause I was looking for something new to try. My hair isn't straight but isn't curly I kind of have weak random waves that if I just let my hair dry naturally it looks like I just rolled out of bed for the entire day. This stuff gave my waves the strength and volume they were severely lacking
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE
I love this mousse. It makes my curls so kinky and just perfect. I recently got a perm so It's been a little bit of trial and error with my hair products. This seems to be working great. I put a little in my hand and scrunch it into my curls. My curls definitley look gorgeous afterwards!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Moultrie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Bedhead as a brand to begin with, so I was super excited to try this! However, I was sadly disappointed when halfway through the day, my hair went almost limp and just looked like it was falling. The smell isn't pleasant at all to me and I just wasn't impressed.
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Arvada, CO
I personally love it. My hair is thin and curly and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Its not oily and its not drying. The product holds the life out of my curls. If i sprinkle a little water on it it will snap back to nice bouncy curls. Id recommend it just as it was recommended to me!
Devin P.
Devin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally straight and very thick so getting curly hair is a struggle for me but when I use this product in my hair it does the job so well! The smell is amazing and I love that it is a foam product.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mouse, it keeps my curls shiny and frizz free. I have naturally wavy/curly hair so I add this product to my hair while wet and allow to air dry. It smells nice and it's affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or wavy hair.
Sakina A.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI
I don't use many hair products but I just happened to pick up this mousse. It works well, I like the result I get when I diffuse my hair but I always have to be careful of how much I use because it feels "crunchy" quite quickly, more quickly than you'd expect.
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this and it really didn't live up to our expectations so I don't really think this one's for us plus it was supposed to help with making your hair curly and we have wavy hair so maybe it wasn't the right one for us but it just didn't work for our family
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?