Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY

This product was okay for me. It definitely maintained my curls but for as long as I would've liked, and there was a very fine line of when I used too much and my hair was crunchy. This would be my desperate buy if there was nothing else.
Amina A.
Amina A.

A really thick moose. It smells really good however, just like their hairspray's when the moose dries it makes your hair crunchy and hard. There are better ones out in the markets to try out. This one just wasn't the best.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I have wavy hair and it makes my hair look nice. It has a very nice and light scent. It does work well. It is also not costly which is a definite pro. It meets my expectations every time and I will continue to buy it.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT

This mousse makes my curls very shiny and stay curly all day. The only con I have is that once the curls dry they can look crunchy and hard, but touching them with some oil or serum takes this away and softens them!
Devin P.
Devin P.

My hair is naturally straight and very thick so getting curly hair is a struggle for me but when I use this product in my hair it does the job so well! The smell is amazing and I love that it is a foam product.
Chrissy T.
Chrissy T.

My sister gas very curly hair so I always buy this for her and she loves it. It leaves her hairs looking nice and even I use it sometimes and I have loose curls mixed with wavy and it makes my hair look nice
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Sergeant Bluff, IA

Works great! Gets these curls in shape real quick! Meet all my expectations! Kinda sticky on the hands but easily washed off. Nice price for what your getting. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL

When your hair is wet brush out and then apply this mousse and blow dry. Your hair will look amazing!! Even if you don't have curly hair. Do the same and it will give you a beautiful Chicie beach wave curl
angela l.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA

This mousse is the best. It will make anyone's hair curl. It is well worth the price. My hair is barely wavy and fine and it curled right up. My daughter has nice curls and it makes them look even better!
Megan L.
Megan L.
New Carlisle, IN

I have naturally curly hair but I blow dry it and straighten it everyday so now when I try to leave it curly it just gets frizzy. I got this and it makes my curls so nice and they last all day.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now