Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (18)
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY

This is probably the best mousse that I've ever used. It doesn't make your hair super flakey like most, the brand itself is a good brand for styling products. I'm not crazy about their shampoo and conditioner but their styling products are amazing .
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA

This mousse works fairly well. It does leave your curls kind of crunchy, though. It smells pretty good. I do have frizzy hair and this definitely helped cut down on that. My hair would keep the waves/curls for 2 days, so that's a success for me!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY

This product was okay for me. It definitely maintained my curls but for as long as I would've liked, and there was a very fine line of when I used too much and my hair was crunchy. This would be my desperate buy if there was nothing else.
Amina A.
Amina A.

A really thick moose. It smells really good however, just like their hairspray's when the moose dries it makes your hair crunchy and hard. There are better ones out in the markets to try out. This one just wasn't the best.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I have wavy hair and it makes my hair look nice. It has a very nice and light scent. It does work well. It is also not costly which is a definite pro. It meets my expectations every time and I will continue to buy it.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT

This mousse makes my curls very shiny and stay curly all day. The only con I have is that once the curls dry they can look crunchy and hard, but touching them with some oil or serum takes this away and softens them!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN

Keeps curls in tact but leaves your hair crunchy. There are cheaper alternatives out there. I have blonde, thick medium length hair. I loved the way it smelt just wish it didn't make my hair feel the way it did.
Devin P.
Devin P.

My hair is naturally straight and very thick so getting curly hair is a struggle for me but when I use this product in my hair it does the job so well! The smell is amazing and I love that it is a foam product.
Cara B.
Cara B.
Camanche

Yesssss!!!!! This stuff is the best! I use it almost everyday! The scent is so fresh and clean and doesn't compare to anything else I've used! I have wavy hair but this gives it the perfect curl! A+ for this!
Chrissy T.
Chrissy T.

My sister gas very curly hair so I always buy this for her and she loves it. It leaves her hairs looking nice and even I use it sometimes and I have loose curls mixed with wavy and it makes my hair look nice
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?