Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (10)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This one really works a little tangle here and there but mostly the products holds the curl and it smells great would rebuy it and recommend this to other
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA

This worked great on my daughters kinky biracial hair. It made her curls look perfect smooth silky but still touchable. It wasn't too stiff or caked on.
Tori S.
Tori S.
New Hamburg, Ontario

If I want to wear my hair in beachy waves, this product is a must have. I've been using it for 10+ years. It's affordable and gives me defined waves.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

Decent drug store mousse but I find it lacks the texture and hold needed to tame my crazy mane. göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse
Angela H.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY

A little goes along way. I love the scent and it holds all day without being crunchy feeling. Very easy to distribute threw my hair evenly as well.
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA

This product comes out as an odd texture. Then after working it through your hair it is sticky. Must use hairspray right away or it won't hold.
Aleise W.
Aleise W.

This is one of my personal favorites. This is the strongest holding product ive ever has in my hair for such a low price. I love this product
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Farmington, AR

Helps with natural curl without the super crispy feel. But still strong enough to hold. Wash and easier than most with out the dryness
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM

This moose goes a long way. A little product and ur hair bounces with full beautiful curls. I have naturally curly hair medium length
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL

Like this , keeps hair In Tact but not stiff and also defines your hair with no frizz or flakes. Smells good and keeps hair shiny.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now