Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (11)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE

I love this stuff!!! It works so well for defining curls without weighing it down! It smells awesome and leaves my hair looking perfect! No frizz and it doesn't leave it crunchy! I will keep using it as long as it's available or I find a better product!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I have used this mousse for years and will never switch...unless they ever stopped making it and I might go through withdraws if that happened.

I have naturally very curly hair and this product doesn't make my hair crunchy and keeps it natural looking.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY

This is probably the best mousse that I've ever used. It doesn't make your hair super flakey like most, the brand itself is a good brand for styling products. I'm not crazy about their shampoo and conditioner but their styling products are amazing .
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY

This product was okay for me. It definitely maintained my curls but for as long as I would've liked, and there was a very fine line of when I used too much and my hair was crunchy. This would be my desperate buy if there was nothing else.
Emily K.
Emily K.

Really love this mousse! I use it before I put curlers in before I go to bed and they have such nice hold when I take them out in the morning. I brush it through with a wide tooth comb and let it relax for a bit before I add hairspray.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT

This mousse makes my curls very shiny and stay curly all day. The only con I have is that once the curls dry they can look crunchy and hard, but touching them with some oil or serum takes this away and softens them!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL

When your hair is wet brush out and then apply this mousse and blow dry. Your hair will look amazing!! Even if you don't have curly hair. Do the same and it will give you a beautiful Chicie beach wave curl
Katie J.
Katie J.

This stuff is great at making my curls come back to life. It also doesn't leave that crunchy look which I hate. My only complaint is that it doesn't help control the frizz and puffiness of my hair
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

Worst mousse I have ever used. Smells okay I guess, but the residue it leaves on the hands it gross and it stains the hair with residue as well. I don't like Got2Be for styling products as much
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC

Eh. Not my favorite. It does well to hold the curl, but it leaves my fine permed hair very crunchy and heavy. I probably won't purchase this again and keep seeking something more lightweight.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now