BY GÖT2B #26 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Saharra W.
Saharra W.
Lula, GA
I love using this mousse. My hair isn't left sticky or in clumps. It also helps my natural curls form!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got to be is a great brand it's just usually more expensive you can find out a lot of hair salon
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
This stuff keeps my hair curly all day without the crunch and nasty feeling you usually get.
Jaymie M.
Jaymie M.
Oroville, CA
Love this mousse with my naturally crazy poofy curly hair!!! Really keeps it controlled!
McKayla K.
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST MOUSE TO EVER BE MOUSE!! You can add as much into your curls as you want and it will not give it a crunchy or greasy look- just make sure to diffuse your hair to make this mouse work to its full effect.
I've used this for 4 years now and I cannot buy another brand without having this one!! PERFECT to combine with the Got2B Collagen mouse they have for the best thick curls ever.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. This product left my hair crunchy and stiff. It did prevent frizz but it also prevented any movement in my hair at all. The smell is great! It does have a high alcohol content though which could be drying over time. I'm a fan of most Got 2 Be products but this did not work for me. My mom loved it! My hair is medium thickness with a slight wave. Her hair is coarse with corkscrew curls. She said it worked really well with her curl cream. It's not an expensive product so I don't fell bad about buying it. I'm just sad that I couldn't make it work for me.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Dover, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse. With curly hair, my go to style is scrunching, so needless to say, I have tried several mousses. This is my favorite, next to herbal hessances. It just provides the perfect amount of stiffness to keep the curl in while allowing it to be bouncy. Overall, though, this mousse provides so much extra curl to my hair that I lose with other mousse brands.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product Appearance: Average mousse bottle.

Hair Appearance: Stays put and looks voluminous.

Pros: Gives you a maximum hold and makes for easy styling.

Cons: Leaves your hair sticky until it's dry and then a bit heavy and rough.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would recommend looking at your options before purchasing this product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse when I want to curl my hair. It helps hold the curls if I put it in my hair when it is damp, and blow dry, then it feels shiny, and helps hold any curls, and kinks I put in my hair, when styling. I would recommend this product to people with curly hair, or people who like to curl their hair, after blowdrying.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?