BY GÖT2B #34 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
lauren f.
fort recovery
if i wanna go natural, i just put a little mousse in my hair and left for the day. it’s works nicely and doesn’t make ur hair just 100% stuff, but still hold the natural curl. i really like this mousse.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Katelyn G.
It doesnt add volume (unless you put alot on the roots and it sticks straight up) but it does get the ends looking amazing! Ive figured out a technique to make it look nice and not so flat. Once you figure it out its a good product
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this product to give my kinky curls some definition and it did just that. This product was good. I personally, am more of cream kind of girl. So I wouldn’t purchase it again but overall the product did great.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This mouse gives me a soft settle wave to my hair not crunchy which I like. I have straight hair and I love how this gives me a wavy beach look. It’s long lasting on my hair and will continue purchasing this product
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
Love this mousse! It’s so light and doesn’t weigh my hair down! My hair is thick and very long and a little goes along way! I have used this mousse for years now and love it! I would recommend this mousse to anyone!
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Definitely helped with defining and smoothing my crazy lion's mane of curls to look presentable after washing! Weights down and gives light styling without being too heavy, greasy feeling, or stiff!
Nikki Y.
This is the moves that I am currently using and I think it works very well. Got 2 be is my favorite hair products of all time not only do they smell good but they work amazing in for a great price
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
THE BEST MOUSE TO EVER BE MOUSE!! You can add as much into your curls as you want and it will not give it a crunchy or greasy look- just make sure to diffuse your hair to make this mouse work to its full effect.
I've used this for 4 years now and I cannot buy another brand without having this one!! PERFECT to combine with the Got2B Collagen mouse they have for the best thick curls ever.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Not a fan. This product left my hair crunchy and stiff. It did prevent frizz but it also prevented any movement in my hair at all. The smell is great! It does have a high alcohol content though which could be drying over time. I'm a fan of most Got 2 Be products but this did not work for me. My mom loved it! My hair is medium thickness with a slight wave. Her hair is coarse with corkscrew curls. She said it worked really well with her curl cream. It's not an expensive product so I don't fell bad about buying it. I'm just sad that I couldn't make it work for me.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works