BY GÖT2B #57 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Brandi O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my current daily hair mousse for my every day scrunch & go. My hair is thick and wavy. This helps to keep frizz at bay (most of the time, we're in GA!). Only 4 stars because when I'm in a hurry and apply to my "too wet" hair, it will dry stiff and "crunchy". Not often, but that's probably my fault.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product to scrunch my hair and I believe that this is one of the best products to use on your hair! I have think brown hair and it does not leave any residue or anything just has my hair naturally curly and it’s amazing! 10/10!!!
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST MOUSE TO EVER BE MOUSE!! You can add as much into your curls as you want and it will not give it a crunchy or greasy look- just make sure to diffuse your hair to make this mouse work to its full effect.
I've used this for 4 years now and I cannot buy another brand without having this one!! PERFECT to combine with the Got2B Collagen mouse they have for the best thick curls ever.
Ashley M.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. This product left my hair crunchy and stiff. It did prevent frizz but it also prevented any movement in my hair at all. The smell is great! It does have a high alcohol content though which could be drying over time. I'm a fan of most Got 2 Be products but this did not work for me. My mom loved it! My hair is medium thickness with a slight wave. Her hair is coarse with corkscrew curls. She said it worked really well with her curl cream. It's not an expensive product so I don't fell bad about buying it. I'm just sad that I couldn't make it work for me.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I apply it on damp hair and when the hair dries, it leaves it shiny and soft. I get beautiful soft beachy waves with this mousse. I have thick hair, so was not sure if I should use this product, but it was so highly recommended that I tried it. This stuff is great and the next day I actually got multiple compliments on how nice my hair looked. It truly does add volume, yet is not sticky. Major bonus. Would definitely recommend for sure.
amanda k.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cause I was looking for something new to try. My hair isn't straight but isn't curly I kind of have weak random waves that if I just let my hair dry naturally it looks like I just rolled out of bed for the entire day. This stuff gave my waves the strength and volume they were severely lacking
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair that cannot hold a curl and it gets pretty annoying! I bought got2b curling mousse out of many products that promised to help hold curls. I was pretty shocked to find it is great at holding the curl for a good while. I already bought another bottle!
Kelsey H.
Dover, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse. With curly hair, my go to style is scrunching, so needless to say, I have tried several mousses. This is my favorite, next to herbal hessances. It just provides the perfect amount of stiffness to keep the curl in while allowing it to be bouncy. Overall, though, this mousse provides so much extra curl to my hair that I lose with other mousse brands.
Debra v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty good. It leaves my hair a bit gunky but not as bad as some other brands. It has a nice scent a bit of a fruity thing going on. It lasts me about 6 hours. I like the way it looks but I've found another brand I like better so I probably won't buy it again.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works