Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#39 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (20)
Gul F.
Gul F.
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
This makes my hair stay in place and reduces the puffiness when it dries up after my shower, plus the smell of it is great!
Casey A.
Casey A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this product. It helps with my curls and keeping them defined. The price is good and you get what you pay for.
Saharra W.
Saharra W.
Lula, GA
Nov. 19, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love using this mousse. My hair isn't left sticky or in clumps. It also helps my natural curls form!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Feb. 4, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Got to be is a great brand it's just usually more expensive you can find out a lot of hair salon
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
This stuff keeps my hair curly all day without the crunch and nasty feeling you usually get.
Jaymie M.
Jaymie M.
Oroville, CA
Love this mousse with my naturally crazy poofy curly hair!!! Really keeps it controlled!
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
Really good. holds curls and tames frizz. makes curls soft, pretty, and frizz free
McKayla W.
McKayla W.
Idaho Falls, ID
April 20, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
THE BEST MOUSE TO EVER BE MOUSE!! You can add as much into your curls as you want and it will not give it a crunchy or greasy look- just make sure to diffuse your hair to make this mouse work to its full effect.
I've used this for 4 years now and I cannot buy another brand without having this one!! PERFECT to combine with the Got2B Collagen mouse they have for the best thick curls ever.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 27, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Not a fan. This product left my hair crunchy and stiff. It did prevent frizz but it also prevented any movement in my hair at all. The smell is great! It does have a high alcohol content though which could be drying over time. I'm a fan of most Got 2 Be products but this did not work for me. My mom loved it! My hair is medium thickness with a slight wave. Her hair is coarse with corkscrew curls. She said it worked really well with her curl cream. It's not an expensive product so I don't fell bad about buying it. I'm just sad that I couldn't make it work for me.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Feb. 8, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I've never had a product define my curls as perfectly as this one does. My curls are ones that can be loose waves or kinky depending on the product and style that I am going for. I like this one when I'm trying to make my curls as kinky and defined as possible it is always a great result when I use it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?