Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Las Vegas, NV

I personally love it. My hair is thin and curly and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Its not oily and its not drying. The product holds the life out of my curls. If i sprinkle a little water on it it will snap back to nice bouncy curls. Id recommend it just as it was recommended to me!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR

My frizzy curly hair loves this mousse! it keeps the frizz at bay while helping to boost my curl and give wonderful shine! It does not dry out my hair like most mousses, my hair iis still soft and bouncy! Even now with my new short angled lob this is the best mousse for my curls!
Marci H.
Marci H.

This product was ok. I'm not a big fan of my hair not being soft so I give it 3 stars for that. Does a great job as a mouse really does help give your hair texture. Just made my hair a little bit hard in spots and I don't like that. I switched to a curling cream and love those!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I have thick hair, so was not sure if I should use this product, but it was so highly recommended that I tried it. This stuff is great and the next day at work I actually got multiple compliments on how nice my hair looked. It truly does add volume, yet is not sticky.
Amber M.

I really like this mouse, it keeps my curls shiny and frizz free. I have naturally wavy/curly hair so I add this product to my hair while wet and allow to air dry. It smells nice and it's affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or wavy hair.
Sakina A.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI

I don't use many hair products but I just happened to pick up this mousse. It works well, I like the result I get when I diffuse my hair but I always have to be careful of how much I use because it feels "crunchy" quite quickly, more quickly than you'd expect.
Omaha, NE

I love this stuff!!! It works so well for defining curls without weighing it down! It smells awesome and leaves my hair looking perfect! No frizz and it doesn't leave it crunchy! I will keep using it as long as it's available or I find a better product!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I have used this mousse for years and will never switch...unless they ever stopped making it and I might go through withdraws if that happened.

I have naturally very curly hair and this product doesn't make my hair crunchy and keeps it natural looking.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN

LOVE THIS MOUSSE! I always - exclusively - but this product. Strong hold without making it sticky and gross. Good price and definitely worth the money. It has a long lasting hold and smells good and doesn't make my hair greasy. I recommend to others.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY

This is probably the best mousse that I've ever used. It doesn't make your hair super flakey like most, the brand itself is a good brand for styling products. I'm not crazy about their shampoo and conditioner but their styling products are amazing .
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now