BY GÖT2B #58 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
destiny v.
I absolutely love this product it dose not make my hair stiky and it dose not have a bad smewl it smells like oranges and it makes my hair supper soft as well
Heather F.
Lexington, SC
I love this Curling mousse. It does not make my hair frizzy or sticky like other mousse I have used. It gives me that perfect fun and bouncy curl that i love!!
Jenni R.
Best mousse ever! I have wavy hair, and have a hair time getting it to actually curl. But this mouuse works like a charm every single time. Smells great, too!
Loni F.
Keeps my daughter's curls bouncy and fresh. No crunchy texture or frizzy mess. Loving this for the humid weather. I use it myself for the beach wave look.
Airam A.
My hair is super curly and I needed a product that could keep my curls in and this product worked wonders for me along with other products but it worked.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It worked well when my hair was wet. It was rough finding the balance between too much product, too much and it felt like straw. A little goes a lot way!
Melissa T.
Haverhill, MA
This worked great on my daughters kinky biracial hair. It made her curls look perfect smooth silky but still touchable. It wasn't too stiff or caked on.
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
A bit too heavy and leaves your hair looking greasy i even tried to apply less product but then it won't hold the hair so don't waist your time and money
Susan J.
New haven, CT
I love this stuff I have wavy hair some what and this stuff works wonders gives me a lot more added curls and thy stay in place and has a nice fragrance
Sarah C.
This didn't do much for my hair but I have also found that my hair isn't as curly in general anymore. I think the product would work great for most ppl
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works