göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Tiffany T.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Vanesa R.göt2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse uploaded by Loni F.See all 20 photos

BY GÖT2B #40 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that h...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it doe...You can get a beachy wave with... 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it...This product is completely wor... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mousse it's the best for scrunching your hair and it smells great and holds all day long.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Centertown, KY
I hated this mousse my hair stayed curly all day but it was also crunchy all day which looks awful at the end of the day.
Yaritza G.
Yaritza G.
I love this got2be products this phone works really good for curling your hair it leaves your hair soft.
kelly h.
kelly h.
Dundalk, Md
Makes your hair a little shinny! Smells great though. Not expensive! Can find at any local drug store!!!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
IN MY OPINION this is a very bad product. It is a decent price but for the product it is not worth it ! It does not work
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
Champaign, IL
Love love love it. Just got new hair style that requires products. Really just getting used to it.
Norelle L.
Norelle L.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing great for anyone who is in need!!! I love different products one the best!!!!!!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works but makes my hair way too crunchy. Not a cut look at all. Other brands I prefer over this one. Decent price
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Syracuse , NY
Perfect for when im too lazy to do much to my hair. Leaves my hair with pretty beach waves.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Great when I curl my hair! Smoothes fly always and is great for hold and lasts all night
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?