BY GÖT2B #34 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
I like this! Easy to put on damp hair, and definitely defines my wavy curls. A little crunchy, but can be remedied by blow-drying with a diffuser versus air drying. I'll keep it in my cabinet :-)
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely prefer a mousse for my curls than any other product. Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done.
Jessica P.
This gives my wavy hair great body and bounce. Nice and lightweight for fine hair and adds just enough hold and lift without being crunchy or weighing it down.
Heather F.
Lexington, SC
I love this Curling mousse. It does not make my hair frizzy or sticky like other mousse I have used. It gives me that perfect fun and bouncy curl that i love!!
destiny v.
I absolutely love this product it dose not make my hair stiky and it dose not have a bad smewl it smells like oranges and it makes my hair supper soft as well
Jenni R.
Best mousse ever! I have wavy hair, and have a hair time getting it to actually curl. But this mouuse works like a charm every single time. Smells great, too!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Use this when I'm curling my hair. It works like a charm and it holds my curls in place. The curls definitely don't move throughout the day and I love that
Loni F.
Keeps my daughter's curls bouncy and fresh. No crunchy texture or frizzy mess. Loving this for the humid weather. I use it myself for the beach wave look.
Jaisa W.
I personally don’t use this because my hair is pretty straight but my sisters have really curly hair and love this and makes their curls fuller and shiny!
Nikki J.
Staten island, NY
A bit too heavy and leaves your hair looking greasy i even tried to apply less product but then it won't hold the hair so don't waist your time and money
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works