Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#41 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (17)
Misty P.
Misty P.
Paul, ID

This is my favorite because it helps my hair to stay curly and soft all day. I love the smell and how light it feels in the hair.
Michele P.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA

I have very thin hair that cannot hold a curl and it gets pretty annoying! I bought got2b curling mousse out of many products that promised to help hold curls. I was pretty shocked to find it is great at holding the curl for a good while. I already bought another bottle!
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA

I absolutely love this product! I apply it on damp hair and when the hair dries, it leaves it shiny and soft. I get beautiful soft beachy waves with this mousse. I have thick hair, so was not sure if I should use this product, but it was so highly recommended that I tried it. This stuff is great and the next day I actually got multiple compliments on how nice my hair looked. It truly does add volume, yet is not sticky. Major bonus. Would definitely recommend for sure.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

Got2B products always making my hair too crunchy. Its smells amazing the the packaging is cute but it makes me feel like I'm back in middle school using straight gel to scrunch my hair. I think that there are definitely better products out there.
Debra v.
Debra v.

This stuff is pretty good. It leaves my hair a bit gunky but not as bad as some other brands. It has a nice scent a bit of a fruity thing going on. It lasts me about 6 hours. I like the way it looks but I've found another brand I like better so I probably won't buy it again.
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam , NY

I love the smell and feel of this Got2b mousse! It is perfect for when I want to wear my naturally curly/ kinky hair natural! It lasts all day and truly holds. I recommend any curry girls out there to try this!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Milwaukee, WI

I have never found a brand of moose I like better. I have been using this one since highschool and I like that it never makes my hair feel crunchy or caked with product. It adds volume, curl and body without looking like there is product in your hair.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Horicon , Wi

Great holding power,keeps my curls from turning into a frizzy mess and smells great!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN

I use this to scrunch my hair or to give it volume. It smells sooo good. You can usually find a coupon for it, so it's never expensive.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This gives my wavy hair great body and bounce. Nice and lightweight for fine hair and adds just enough hold and lift without being crunchy or weighing it down.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now