Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (18)
Heather s.
Heather s.
Annville, KY

Got2b holds my hair where I want it to be! This is by far my favorite hair gel/mousse.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Fresno, Ca

Great for when you curl your hair and then put this on and ur curls stay way longer
catherine g.
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC

Really good. holds curls and tames frizz. makes curls soft, pretty, and frizz free
Leah L.
Leah L.
Horicon, WI

Great holding power,keeps my curls from turning into a frizzy mess and smells great! Seriously works better then devacurl and less frizz after movement
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ

Amazing product for curly hair. strong hold and will make your hair style last for hours and hours $!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This gives my wavy hair great body and bounce. Nice and lightweight for fine hair and adds just enough hold and lift without being crunchy or weighing it down.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA

I have the Got 2b Kinkier product and I love it! It has always worked well with my curly hair and gives it volume and shine!
Shelbi  N.
Shelbi N.

It holds great but I just do not like how sticky it is before it dries. I messes up any style I do if I am not super careful and work around it. If it wasn't for that factor I would give this an A. But sorry its a C...
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

It gives you that really hard stay curly look. It is however very tough on your hair and it leaves it almost like crappy hair gel, all tough and flaky.
Crisita B.
Crisita B.
Cape Coral, FL

Love this product. Only mousse I use. I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy. When I use this product not only does it get rid of the whole dry look and frizziness it makes me have a wet look and holds all day and night. When I wash my hair it comes out without an issue either. Love this
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now