BY GÖT2B #32 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little ...Be the first to answer!
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does thi...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The good thing about this hair foam that fixes the hairstyle keeps it and also smells divine and the hair looks shiny is wow
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH
I don't like this. I don't like the smell of it and it makes my hair super crunchy even in small amounts. Not recommended.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't do much for my hair but I have also found that my hair isn't as curly in general anymore. I think the product would work great for most ppl
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is easy to use and foams up beautiful. It is easy to apply and hold in my hair great. It helps hold my hair in a curl
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Williamsport, PA
This is the most amazing curling mousse ever. I would definitely recommend this over any brand regardless of retailer!!!
Jodi N.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product, it made my curls look defined in a more natural way. Would recommend for people with curly hair.
Sherrie C.
Sherrie C.
Venus, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail curl definer. I could not do curly days with out this. Love it so much! Keeps my hair soft too.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
The mousse world's very well. I have already curly hair and use this to make them even easier. Great with a voluminizing spray. The only downside? Leaves my hair slightly crinkled.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
I feel like this does nothing for curling my hair and it makes my hair look oily without having much product in it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great for my daughter's unmanageable hair. Keeps her hair looking smooth and not frizzy, her curls are more bouncy
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?