Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#39 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (20)
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
OK so this is my go to product for when I'm curling my hair and want to go out and have my curls stay all day! It's thick and it holds enough that I don't need to use hair spray! Love it so much it's worth the price because it works better than any product for holding those lush curls! Probably my all time favorite drug store hair product !

I showed a before and after so my curls could be more visible !
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
If you aren't careful this can make your hair stiff. It took some messing with but I have found with the right amount of water and the right amount of this product I can make my hair perfectly manageable. I already have curly hair but this helps for when I am outside all day on the beach and reduces the amount of frizz I get
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
My frizzy curly hair loves this mousse! it keeps the frizz at bay while helping to boost my curl and give wonderful shine! It does not dry out my hair like most mousses, my hair iis still soft and bouncy! Even now with my new short angled lob this is the best mousse for my curls!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I love this stuff!!! It works so well for defining curls without weighing it down! It smells awesome and leaves my hair looking perfect! No frizz and it doesn't leave it crunchy! I will keep using it as long as it's available or I find a better product!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
April 12, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
I have used this mousse for years and will never switch...unless they ever stopped making it and I might go through withdraws if that happened.

I have naturally very curly hair and this product doesn't make my hair crunchy and keeps it natural looking.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Feb. 5, 2017, 2:42 a.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
When your hair is wet brush out and then apply this mousse and blow dry. Your hair will look amazing!! Even if you don't have curly hair. Do the same and it will give you a beautiful Chicie beach wave curl
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC
Eh. Not my favorite. It does well to hold the curl, but it leaves my fine permed hair very crunchy and heavy. I probably won't purchase this again and keep seeking something more lightweight.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Phoenix, AZ
The mousse world's very well. I have already curly hair and use this to make them even easier. Great with a voluminizing spray. The only downside? Leaves my hair slightly crinkled.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 4, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Like this , keeps hair In Tact but not stiff and also defines your hair with no frizz or flakes. Smells good and keeps hair shiny.
Graciela D.
Graciela D.
Nov. 25, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Got 2b Kinky Gloss 'n Define Curling Mousse, 8 oz
Left my hair feeling sticky and crunchy. Didn't like the smell either. Next day curls where a big mess. Will not be buying again.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?