Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#70 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (11)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA

Not a fan. This product left my hair crunchy and stiff. It did prevent frizz but it also prevented any movement in my hair at all. The smell is great! It does have a high alcohol content though which could be drying over time. I'm a fan of most Got 2 Be products but this did not work for me. My mom loved it! My hair is medium thickness with a slight wave. Her hair is coarse with corkscrew curls. She said it worked really well with her curl cream. It's not an expensive product so I don't fell bad about buying it. I'm just sad that I couldn't make it work for me.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY

OK so this is my go to product for when I'm curling my hair and want to go out and have my curls stay all day! It's thick and it holds enough that I don't need to use hair spray! Love it so much it's worth the price because it works better than any product for holding those lush curls! Probably my all time favorite drug store hair product !

I showed a before and after so my curls could be more visible !
Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson

Product Appearance: Average mousse bottle.

Hair Appearance: Stays put and looks voluminous.

Pros: Gives you a maximum hold and makes for easy styling.

Cons: Leaves your hair sticky until it's dry and then a bit heavy and rough.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would recommend looking at your options before purchasing this product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT

I love this mousse when I want to curl my hair. It helps hold the curls if I put it in my hair when it is damp, and blow dry, then it feels shiny, and helps hold any curls, and kinks I put in my hair, when styling. I would recommend this product to people with curly hair, or people who like to curl their hair, after blowdrying.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL

If you aren't careful this can make your hair stiff. It took some messing with but I have found with the right amount of water and the right amount of this product I can make my hair perfectly manageable. I already have curly hair but this helps for when I am outside all day on the beach and reduces the amount of frizz I get
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC

It could be my hair but this product did not do anything for me. It did not maintain and tame my curls and it actually tends to make my hair greasy. The smell is great and it's at a really great price but other than that I cannot use this product. My hair is curly long and thick.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR

My frizzy curly hair loves this mousse! it keeps the frizz at bay while helping to boost my curl and give wonderful shine! It does not dry out my hair like most mousses, my hair iis still soft and bouncy! Even now with my new short angled lob this is the best mousse for my curls!
Marci H.
Marci H.

This product was ok. I'm not a big fan of my hair not being soft so I give it 3 stars for that. Does a great job as a mouse really does help give your hair texture. Just made my hair a little bit hard in spots and I don't like that. I switched to a curling cream and love those!
Amber M.
Amber M.

I really like this mouse, it keeps my curls shiny and frizz free. I have naturally wavy/curly hair so I add this product to my hair while wet and allow to air dry. It smells nice and it's affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone with curly or wavy hair.
Sakina A.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI

I don't use many hair products but I just happened to pick up this mousse. It works well, I like the result I get when I diffuse my hair but I always have to be careful of how much I use because it feels "crunchy" quite quickly, more quickly than you'd expect.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?

Join Now