BY GÖT2B #34 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Makayla M.
Apple Valley , CA
 So I have super curly hair and some days I need a really good mouse to keep my curls in all day.  This product was not worth the money I paid. It made my hair so sticky and oily looking. It definitely did not meet my expectations for the brand. And I do not recommend to other girls with curly hair. It doesn’t do the job.
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I used to buy this all the time...it was one of the only products that could tame my frizzy curls. I'm not sure if it's been discontinued or what though, because I haven't been able to find it anywhere in over seven months :(
Callie G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love this mousse is the best I’ve ever used and highly recommend it! I have really curly hair and is does a great job preventing my curls from separating but also doesn’t leave a sticky residue after I put it in.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to use this all the time when my curls are very full of stress and they showed a lot more I don't really uses anymore because I do have waves more because my hair is like shorter and not really curly as it used to but I do say it's a good curl
Mary Beth T.
Cherryville, NC
This curling mouse works great to form your curls and would probably be better for someone with just a little wiggle in the hair. But for me I have right girls and it just makes my hair too hard for my liking.
Julia P.
Toronto, ON
Great product. I don’t use a lot of mousse so I can’t compare this to other brands. This product does what it’s supposed to and feeling great in my hair. Gives me tons of volume and defines my waves and curls
Callie D.
Asheville North Carolina
This is a great mouse, leaves your hair a bit on the crunchy side though, so I️ suggest using a small amount. Pretty effective at keeping your hair sleek and frizz-less, would purchase again.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Use to use this all the time and I loved it but it started irritating my scalp and had to stop use. I wish I knew what's in product that do this I've even tried organic products that do this wish I knew what the issue is.
Ashley P.
Tampa, FL
I use this mostly for my curly haired kids. It smells great and works but I wish it did a better job of defining their curls. I still use it because it’s better than others I’ve tried!
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
If a pretty good moose if you are looking to twist your hair or let it stay in a style I am very thick hair and it does kind of help with other products of course I would recommend it
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works