Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
#40 in Mousse
got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. .
Photos (18)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA

Not a fan. This product left my hair crunchy and stiff. It did prevent frizz but it also prevented any movement in my hair at all. The smell is great! It does have a high alcohol content though which could be drying over time. I'm a fan of most Got 2 Be products but this did not work for me. My mom loved it! My hair is medium thickness with a slight wave. Her hair is coarse with corkscrew curls. She said it worked really well with her curl cream. It's not an expensive product so I don't fell bad about buying it. I'm just sad that I couldn't make it work for me.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY

OK so this is my go to product for when I'm curling my hair and want to go out and have my curls stay all day! It's thick and it holds enough that I don't need to use hair spray! Love it so much it's worth the price because it works better than any product for holding those lush curls! Probably my all time favorite drug store hair product !

I showed a before and after so my curls could be more visible !
McKayla W.
McKayla W.
Idaho Falls, ID

THE BEST MOUSE TO EVER BE MOUSE!! You can add as much into your curls as you want and it will not give it a crunchy or greasy look- just make sure to diffuse your hair to make this mouse work to its full effect.
I've used this for 4 years now and I cannot buy another brand without having this one!! PERFECT to combine with the Got2B Collagen mouse they have for the best thick curls ever.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Dover

I love this mousse. With curly hair, my go to style is scrunching, so needless to say, I have tried several mousses. This is my favorite, next to herbal hessances. It just provides the perfect amount of stiffness to keep the curl in while allowing it to be bouncy. Overall, though, this mousse provides so much extra curl to my hair that I lose with other mousse brands.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ

Product Appearance: Average mousse bottle.

Hair Appearance: Stays put and looks voluminous.

Pros: Gives you a maximum hold and makes for easy styling.

Cons: Leaves your hair sticky until it's dry and then a bit heavy and rough.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would recommend looking at your options before purchasing this product.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT

I love this mousse when I want to curl my hair. It helps hold the curls if I put it in my hair when it is damp, and blow dry, then it feels shiny, and helps hold any curls, and kinks I put in my hair, when styling. I would recommend this product to people with curly hair, or people who like to curl their hair, after blowdrying.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL

If you aren't careful this can make your hair stiff. It took some messing with but I have found with the right amount of water and the right amount of this product I can make my hair perfectly manageable. I already have curly hair but this helps for when I am outside all day on the beach and reduces the amount of frizz I get
amanda k.
amanda k.
scranton, PA

I got this cause I was looking for something new to try. My hair isn't straight but isn't curly I kind of have weak random waves that if I just let my hair dry naturally it looks like I just rolled out of bed for the entire day. This stuff gave my waves the strength and volume they were severely lacking
Rylee K.
Rylee K.
Utica, NE

I love this mousse. It makes my curls so kinky and just perfect. I recently got a perm so It's been a little bit of trial and error with my hair products. This seems to be working great. I put a little in my hand and scrunch it into my curls. My curls definitley look gorgeous afterwards!
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Marion, OH

I like the hold this mousse has. It is affordable as well as great for curly/wavy/course hair . I use this in my daughters hair as well and she has curly hair as well. The only part of this mouse I didn't care for was the smell. And that goes for the entire line of mousse they offer.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA

Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?