BY GÖT2B #57 in Mousse

got2b kinkier. 4:  defining curls: twist, scrunch, tork Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape!  This curl defining, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control.  Create curls without frizz.  Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.  Questions?  or visit got2b.com. . see more...

• Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my...1 Answers
  • My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does t...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "With my natural very curly hair I have tried about a million styler products trying to find the best for my hair." in 3 reviews
  • "Although it makes the curls a bit stiff, it holds very well and I like the way my hair looks when it's done." in 1 review
  • "Great mousse that works well in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair but it's dry and frizzy." in 1 review
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
OK so this is my go to product for when I'm curling my hair and want to go out and have my curls stay all day! It's thick and it holds enough that I don't need to use hair spray! Love it so much it's worth the price because it works better than any product for holding those lush curls! Probably my all time favorite drug store hair product !

I showed a before and after so my curls could be more visible !
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My frizzy curly hair loves this mousse! it keeps the frizz at bay while helping to boost my curl and give wonderful shine! It does not dry out my hair like most mousses, my hair iis still soft and bouncy! Even now with my new short angled lob this is the best mousse for my curls!
Rachel T.
Aiken, SC
Eh. Not my favorite. It does well to hold the curl, but it leaves my fine permed hair very crunchy and heavy. I probably won't purchase this again and keep seeking something more lightweight.
Graciela D.
Left my hair feeling sticky and crunchy. Didn't like the smell either. Next day curls where a big mess. Will not be buying again.
Gul F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair stay in place and reduces the puffiness when it dries up after my shower, plus the smell of it is great!
Casey A.
I love this product. It helps with my curls and keeping them defined. The price is good and you get what you pay for.
Saharra W.
Lula, GA
I love using this mousse. My hair isn't left sticky or in clumps. It also helps my natural curls form!
Autumn T.
This stuff keeps my hair curly all day without the crunch and nasty feeling you usually get.
Jaymie M.
Oroville, CA
Love this mousse with my naturally crazy poofy curly hair!!! Really keeps it controlled!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mouse gives me a soft settle wave to my hair not crunchy which I like. I have straight hair and I love how this gives me a wavy beach look. It’s long lasting on my hair and will continue purchasing this product
Alyssa M.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this product worth buying? Does it hold your curls in place?
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Need advice on frizzy dry hair that has a little curl! I think my daughters hair texture is changing into curly like her dad! It's. Does it really help define curls? Does it help friz? Does it give a pretty shine?
Hayley K.
My hair isn't super curly, but it does have a little wave. Does this work very well or is there something else you'd recommend for a beachy wave?
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural curly hair but my main problem is my top layer will get really fizzy and won't curl like the rest of my hair. Will this help? I've used so many different kinds and can't seem to find one that works