BY GÖT2B

Double Curling Power 4:&Nbsp; Defined Curls Swirl 'N Twirl Perfect Loops Xl Shine Do You Desire Shiny, Bouncy Curls?&Nbsp; Seduce Those Swirls With Double Curling Power Infused With Glossifying Nectar Oil And Curl Boosting Mineral Salt. Swirl 'N Twirl Your Curls Into Addictively Perfect Loops With Got 2B&Reg; Kinkier Gloss 'N Define Curl Cream.&Nbsp; This Velvet Soft Curl Cream Leaves Hair Naturally Soft And Touchable With A Medium Hold To Keep Curls Fresh And Bouncy.&Nbsp; Formulated With Panthenol To Protect Against Heat Damage. Schwarzkopf &Amp; Henkel&Reg; 1-800-424-5458 Made In Usa see more...

Telia W.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have medium long, supremely thick hair. To keep my hair in the style I am wearing now, this cream is leaps and bounds the best. I can use the excess on my beard so it looks neatly quaffed. As long as you keep an eye on it while it dries, make some small corrections to hairs that fall, keep in mind I have super human thick hair, your hair will stay however you want it. There is no sticky residue. It doesn't look oily. It doesn't feel heavy. It is not all crunchy. If you are going to s club, wedding or party with dance, either buy a small brush to stash in your girlfriends/wife's purse or even a small pocket comb. When you go to the restroom, your hair may be a little jacked up from sweat. Simply get a very tiny bit of water on your hands, run your wet hands through your already cream enriched hair and comb or brush, I find brushing to be better. Ta-da!! Hair will look like you just styled it. I highly recommend this product.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When got 2 b 1st came out about 15 years ago, I was in high school & working at a drugstore. I was so amazed & in awe of the packaging and how they advertised it. I had to try it. It seemed like me at that time, young & fun. It worked right away the 1st time trying it out. The smell was amazing & lasted all day too. Many years have passed & i still use it for when I want to leave my hair wavy but don't want a big frizzball or my waves to flatten out. One thing I do notice now that I didn't before is the stickiness of the product. Reminds me of the old nail glue that you never wanted to get on your hands becayse you knew it would stick to the other 1 & it took hell to get them apart. Well that's exactly how my hands feel after I apply it & my hair itself feels crunchy. Very 80s aquanet looking. like my hair is wet when it's not.
Danika A.
Danika A.
Visalia, CA
Note: this product is a curl definer! which means it defines curly hair! if u have straight hair this product will most likely not work for you
this is an amazing product! I have very long curly hair and have always had a hard time finding one product to get me the definition and hold I have always wanted when styling my hair. I got this on clearance and my local savemart and I was amazed at what this did for my hair!. I apply it to my damp hair and comb it though, scrunch my hair a little and I'm good to go! it doesn't leave my hair hard, like cell or moose does and it smells amazing.. my curls look amazing and makes getting ready that much easier!
Serena H.
Serena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this product for curls, i use it to give me a slicked back ponytail. Perfect on damp hair and dries giving you silky hair
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Wetumpka, AL
I was not a fan of this hair cream. Its really sticky and goopy and feels gross when applying it, and makes my hair feel crunchy and definitely not soft and touchable. It also leaves a lot of buildup behind even when its washed out and I have to use a clarifying shampoo. Also the scent is strong and not my favorite
Janie R.
Janie R.
I bought this on clearance. I like the scent but it really doesn't do anything for my hair . Doesn't matter how much or how little I put, the results just look like I used nothing at all.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream smells so good! It does not make my hair feel crunchy which is usually my problem.
Cat D.
Cat D.
This product is good, but too thick for my hair! It takes forever to dry with it in my hair.
Laura V.
Laura V.
The formula is pretty thick but my hair is also and it works great. I have naturally curly hair but this enhances my curls and makes them more defined.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
This does make my hair a little curly but not as much as I would like it. It leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Nora L.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I'm looking for something that moisturizes and defines but isn't crunchy. Is this product like that?
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Does this make your hair greasy or hard?
Bree M.
Bree M.
Is this a heavy weighing gloss??
Julia D.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other curl creams? I am looking for one that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy after using a little.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?