BY GÖT2B

• Does this leave your hair feeling sticky? Or maybe hard a...2 Answers
  • My hair is like baby hair and doesn't hold a curl for ver...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I can always count on this stuff to make my hair look great." in 1 review
  • "this product works for a short amount of time, but doesn't last very long and leaves your hair feeling quite limp and sticky." in 1 review
  • "I used to dread my natural hair because it was so unruly..." in 1 review
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I like this product for when I want a quick look that doesn't take much time. It does define some curls in my naturally straight hair. However I don't like the sticky feeling but I guess that's just how it is when you use gel.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love using this when I want to enhance my natural curls. It smells nice and it doesn’t give my hair a crunchy feeling. It’s so easy to use. Just spray and scrunch with my hands. My go to gel
Clarice S.
Bulls Gap, TN
This is the best spray gel, hands down! It doesn’t make my hair too “crunchy” 🤣 it also never junks up in the spray nozzle like other brands I have tried! Definitely recommend to anyone who likes the beach wave look.
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
This product is Meh. But I live in Fla with Shirley temple curly hair so I need a serum and gel mix it smells ok but when I sweat it drips on my face and it's not so pleasant but it's also usually 90/100* with 100% humidity
Meg W.
Product does work to define and create defined curls, but I just can’t get past the strange smell. It smells like overripe cantaloupe. Good price, but I probably won’t rebuy because of the scent.
member-b7961
This product isn't the best for myself, I have longer hair and it didn't curl my hair period. But my sister with shoulder length hair used it and it worked for her and all night held.
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product for using it to curl my hair. Its one of my favorites. It is really effective and keeps my curls in place. I recommend this product to all types of hair. I would recommend this product to others.
Susie R.
Hinsdale, NH
I'm in love with all of the Got2be Kinkier products! My hair smells great and I haven't found another product that gives me the curl without the weight like these products do
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
When I'm going out on the town I grabbed my kinkier double curling power spray gel I love the definition that I get and the bounce is amazing I really like the scent it's a nice clean scent it adds a little shine to My Curls and helps and holds my curls in place all night without being crunchy and dry I buy it when it's on sale for like five or six bucks and I definitely recommend this for us curly-headed girls!!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This gel has a nice citrusy kind of smell and goes on pretty easily(I like to spray on my hands and apply that wAy in order to control amount and spread more evenly) good product for the price. Can get crunchy if too much is used so careful with it. göt2b® Kinkier® Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Does this spray gel work better than mousse?
SOPHIE S.
jacksonville fl
Does this leave your hair feeling sticky? Or maybe hard and crunchy? I have thick, wavy hair and I'm looking for something to control frizz, define waves AND FEEL Natural :)
Julia D.
Florence, AL
Does this leave your hair crunchy? How long does it last throughout the day?
Jenny H.
My hair is like baby hair and doesn't hold a curl for very long and becomes straight again. I need something that'll help hold my curls in place after curling it, and by the end of the night they still look perfect. Does this really work?... What does this smell like? Is it overpowering or does it smell pleasant.