BY GÖT2B #90 in Hair Gel

got2b: kinkier 4: Defined Curls: definition, weightless, amp d body double curling power Amplify Curling Spray Gel see more...

• Does this leave your hair crunchy? How long does it last througho...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair feeling sticky? Or maybe hard and crunc...2 Answers
  • My hair is like baby hair and doesn't hold a curl for very long a...1 Answers
  • "I used to dread my natural hair because it was so unruly..." in 1 review
  • "this product works for a short amount of time, but doesn't last very long and leaves your hair feeling quite limp and sticky." in 1 review
  • "I can always count on this stuff to make my hair look great." in 1 review
Lori N.
Lori N.
I have thick, sometimes out of control, and frizzy (especially during the summer months) hair. I struggle with finding products that are not going to break the bank and leave me feeling weighed down. I tried this and immediately felt like I just put in a leave-conditioner. It was no more than that. But it did what it was supposed to do. It looked natural and I think that's what I liked most about it. It wasn't hair that looked or felt crisp or hair sprayed. Yuck!
Talia F.
Talia F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have curly, thin hair and I like this a lot. It doesn't leave my hair sticky or hard if I put too much on, and it's really inexpensive! The only thing I would say is that the formula is super watery, so I end up using more than I would with another product that does the same job for the same price.
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
I always have a bottle of this. I wash my hair brush it out and spray this throughout my damp haor and scrunch it. When it does it is absolutely gorgeous. My curls are tight and not frizzy. I always get complimented.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Bryan, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! It doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or hard after you apply it. I have even found that my hands aren't sticky after scrunching my hair with this product in it.
Haidi C.
Haidi C.
Pharr, TX
This stuff is amazing ..really like how it boosts my curly hair ..i love it since i have thick wavy anf curly hair and it lasts all day no touch ups needed.
Ayten Öykü A.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
I do have natural waves, this spray works but not for long period of time. After couple hours my hair loses its value. I don't think I would buy it again.
Gul F.
Gul F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my curls in place for soo long, and it smells amazing. Would definitely recommend !
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Platte , Sd
This stuff smells sooo good and it really does add texture to my very fine thin hair
Lori B.
Lori B.
Tampa, FL
I have a LOT of thick, curly hair, so I appreciate a SPRAY gel to refresh my curls. This product does just that, in a SPRAY. Usually, I use this gel the day after I wash my hair, to minimize frizz & re-energize my curls. After nearly saturating my curls, I scrunch & then re-dry with a diffuser. Sometimes, I use this spray gel on wash day, after I've used a regular gel & have blown my hair almost dry... Because if I know it's going to be a long day, I like a little reinforcement from the beginning. My favorite part about this gel is obviously that it's a spray, and it never clogs!
maria M.
maria M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was on a hair gel hunt and came across this product. first off I was sceptical because its very runny and I'm used to thick creamy hair gel or hair glue. before using this product my old hair gel made my hair flaky and stiff after trying this product I thought oh man my hair is weighed down and gel is running down...but then it dried and my curls were bouncy and not frizz or stiff!! I love this hair spray gel!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this spray gel work better than mousse?
SOPHIE S.
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC
Does this leave your hair feeling sticky? Or maybe hard and crunchy? I have thick, wavy hair and I'm looking for something to control frizz, define waves AND FEEL Natural :)
Julia D.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair crunchy? How long does it last throughout the day?
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is like baby hair and doesn't hold a curl for very long and becomes straight again. I need something that'll help hold my curls in place after curling it, and by the end of the night they still look perfect. Does this really work?... What does this smell like? Is it overpowering or does it smell pleasant.