BY GÖT2B #73 in Hair Gel

got2b: kinkier 4: Defined Curls: definition, weightless, amp d body double curling power Amplify Curling Spray Gel see more...

• Does this leave your hair crunchy? How long does it last througho...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair feeling sticky? Or maybe hard and crunc...2 Answers
  • My hair is like baby hair and doesn't hold a curl for very long a...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I used to dread my natural hair because it was so unruly..." in 1 review
  • "this product works for a short amount of time, but doesn't last very long and leaves your hair feeling quite limp and sticky." in 1 review
  • "I can always count on this stuff to make my hair look great." in 1 review
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's is such a great product when I wanna scrunch my hair doesn't leave a weird residue and it smells good my hands don't feel sticky when I apply it to my hair .
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this gel. My hair on it's own has a slight wave to it but when I added this product to my arsenal it really did wonders. My hair was so curly afterwards and the smell is so good. I would definitely recommend this
Meg W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product does work to define and create defined curls, but I just can’t get past the strange smell. It smells like overripe cantaloupe. Good price, but I probably won’t rebuy because of the scent.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm going out on the town I grabbed my kinkier double curling power spray gel I love the definition that I get and the bounce is amazing I really like the scent it's a nice clean scent it adds a little shine to My Curls and helps and holds my curls in place all night without being crunchy and dry I buy it when it's on sale for like five or six bucks and I definitely recommend this for us curly-headed girls!!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel has a nice citrusy kind of smell and goes on pretty easily(I like to spray on my hands and apply that wAy in order to control amount and spread more evenly) good product for the price. Can get crunchy if too much is used so careful with it. göt2b Kinkier Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel
Tasha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't care for this product to much because of it being in a spray bottle . It kind of got everywhere. In comparison to others there are some that are better than this one. It is not that expensive if you want it for the value but the improvement could be that put the gel in a jar instead of a spray bottle.
Sophalie V.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could continue to find this product in every counter like I used before. I run out of words to describe how happy this product makes me. My curls stay nice all day without that fixative texture. It does not make my hair dry or hard to touch or comb. I can even retouch it throughout the day and it does not feel like is building up. I LOVE THIS CURLING SPRAY!
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not to big on it because it doesn't make my hair super curly or anything. So I don't really recommend this because it didn't work with me. I might with you. göt2b Kinkier Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My roommate uses this all the time and she loves it. I however am not a huge fan. It doesn't last very long and it doesn't do a whole lot for my hair. When my hair was longer it was a bit better but still not great unfortunately
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this on my little girl to give her curls more stability. I found that the bottle clogs easily but soaking it in hot water fixes it. It smells decent. Has a good hold also. Only downside is that it leaves the hair feeling crunchy.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this spray gel work better than mousse?
SOPHIE S.
Goldsboro, NC
Does this leave your hair feeling sticky? Or maybe hard and crunchy? I have thick, wavy hair and I'm looking for something to control frizz, define waves AND FEEL Natural :)
Jenny H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is like baby hair and doesn't hold a curl for very long and becomes straight again. I need something that'll help hold my curls in place after curling it, and by the end of the night they still look perfect. Does this really work?... What does this smell like? Is it overpowering or does it smell pleasant.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair crunchy? How long does it last throughout the day?