BeautyHairHair Styling Productsgöt2b
göt2b Kinkier Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel

göt2b® Kinkier® Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel

by göt2b

Does this leave your hair crunchy? How long does it last throughout the day?
Does this leave your hair feeling sticky? Or maybe hard and crunchy? I have thick, wavy hair and I'm looking for something to control frizz, define waves AND FEEL Natural :)
My hair is like baby hair and doesn't hold a curl for very long and becomes straight again. I need something that'll help hold my curls in place after curling it, and by the end of the night they still look perfect. Does this really work?... What does this smell like? Is it overpowering or does it smell pleasant.
Start your review of göt2b® Kinkier® Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this product works for a short amount of time, but doesn't last very long and leaves your hair feeling quite limp and sticky.in reviews
I used to dread my natural hair because it was so unruly...in reviews
I can always count on this stuff to make my hair look great.in reviews
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Got2B Kinkier Curling product gave my hair a pretty nice curl for having wavy hair. If I get the right cut and right products, I look like I have a bit of curl to my hair. This product was able to give me a wet look version of that.
Lizzettw G.
göt2b® Kinkier® Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel uploaded by Lizzettw G.
I always use this on my dry hair before curling it. It protects it and makes my curls stay and look nice. The protection for hair is good on my thick course hair
Brooklyn K.
Minot, ND
göt2b® Kinkier® Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel uploaded by Brooklyn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this gel, but I don’t like the way it sprays, it would almost be better in a pump or squeeze container. Other than that it gets the job done and makes my curls look nice. I would recommend more for wavy/loose curls rancher than really curly hair.
Shalayna  A.
Petal, MS
When I'm going out on the town I grabbed my kinkier double curling power spray gel I love the definition that I get and the bounce is amazing I really like the scent it's a nice clean scent it adds a little shine to My Curls and helps and holds my curls in place all night without being crunchy and dry I buy it when it's on sale for like five or six bucks and I definitely recommend this for us curly-headed girls!!!!
Kimberly  F.
Blairs, VA
My hair isn’t curly but I bought this to replace a curl enhancing gel I couldn’t find at the store I was in. This works okay but I spray on my hand and then run my fingers through my hair. This makes my hair greasy looking if I’m not careful. Does make my hair look good and I will probably buy again. I don’t use this daily.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I really liked this gel. My hair on it's own has a slight wave to it but when I added this product to my arsenal it really did wonders. My hair was so curly afterwards and the smell is so good. I would definitely recommend this
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
göt2b® Kinkier® Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel uploaded by Teresa C.
This gel has a nice citrusy kind of smell and goes on pretty easily(I like to spray on my hands and apply that wAy in order to control amount and spread more evenly) good product for the price. Can get crunchy if too much is used so careful with it. göt2b® Kinkier® Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel
Tasha J.
I didn't care for this product to much because of it being in a spray bottle . It kind of got everywhere. In comparison to others there are some that are better than this one. It is not that expensive if you want it for the value but the improvement could be that put the gel in a jar instead of a spray bottle.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
My roommate uses this all the time and she loves it. I however am not a huge fan. It doesn't last very long and it doesn't do a whole lot for my hair. When my hair was longer it was a bit better but still not great unfortunately
Haidi C.
Mcallen
This stuff is amazing ..really like how it boosts my curly hair ..i love it since i have thick wavy anf curly hair and it lasts all day no touch ups needed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...