Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
The look of a professional blowout is now at your fingertips Got2b Mind Blowing Fast Dry Hairspray delivers unbelievable salon results without an appointment. Fixate your gorgeous locks with the IONIC Power and Micro-fine Fast Drying System. The mind blowing non-sticky formula tamez frizz for shiny hair that looks out of this world
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I was kind of impressed by this product but not enough to buy it again. It didn't last very long so it was not a very good hold but it did dry fast and it was not sticky. I don't know if I would recommend it because I've only gone through one bottle but I wouldn't buy it again so maybe that speaks for itself.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN

Love it! Much better pricing and store availability than the pricier salon brands and works better in my opinion! The bottle lasts forever, and it actually keeps my hair tamed well. Definitely will buy again! Smells great as well and easy to use.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I also use the mind blown mousse. The smell is absolutely amazong. I could and probably will use this duo forever. The smell is just that amazing and it makes my hair soft and manageable!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

This product does a great job at keeping all of my crazy fly always in place! I love to use this at dance competitions so I don't have to keep touching up my hair all day.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

This was the first time I have tried a dry shampoo. it did not feel as weird as I expected. I liked how the powder "evaporated" into my hair.
Stormy J.
Stormy J.

Sets my hair but at the end of the day it's not to its full potential . Can't stand the smell of it which is why I won't re purchase
victoria t.
victoria t.
Blairsville, GA

Works well for a few hours. Would not recommend it if you want your hair to stay all day. The only main problem is the smell.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Windsor, Ontario

Good product does what it says. The initial smell was delightful but there was a lingering smell after that was weird.

Join Now