BY GÖT2B

Jessica B.
Benton harbor, MI
This is one of the only beauty products that I've ever finished the bottle of! I'm a use 1/4 of the package and move on kind of person with most things, especially hair products (I generally let my hair air dry with a fan of coconut oil in it) I lived this product though
Cassidy S.
Rochester, MN
I have short hair and I love pastes like this. I have tried lots of different ones but so far this is my favorite. I holds well but is still plyable to change it during the day. Its also smells very nice! Its not sticky or clumpy like some pastes can be.
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Love this stuff, was a decent price too at my local grocery store, thank god. I just got my hair cut and i needed this stuff to style my hair properly. I am grateful to pick this one among all the others because it works great. does what i need it to do, doesn't leave my hair stuff and crispy or oily very good product.
Amanda A.
Harrisville , RI
Great product. Decent price. My son loves this! It is perfect for his mohawk. It does not pull at the hair like some products tend to do -- hair is not overly sticky or stiff.
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I buy this for my brother and he uses this stuff like there's no tomorrow. He loves it! It does what it says and its perfect if you want that stay-hold hair-do.
Amanda R.
Oxford, GA
I love this stuff and a little goes a LONG way. My new cut is very edgy and needed some "umpf" and this paste helps with that. Love this stuff!
Matthew C.
Fort Worth , TX
Just tried this product and was pleasantly surprised! Really good product. Nice flexible hold with out the gross crunchy wet feeling
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
Very good hold good price got mine at,my local cvs for my son he really likes the way it holds in his hair all day during school
Angela K.
Buffalo, NY
Where can you find this?
Brandon P.
Exeter, CA
Does this last all day? I want something that lasts all day.