göt2b® Hottie Deep Rescue Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY GÖT2B

Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
This is a really good deep conditioner. I would say to leave it in for 30 minutes and keep inside of a bag to keep warm. It's very effective and makes your hair looking beautiful.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This brand are use for my lace front wig I absolutely love The hair gel and hairspray are use to glue my front lace wig down and the dry shampoo I use on my synthetic wig
Lori M.
This product smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. It's an affordable product that does what it says on the packaging. However, there was no long lasting effect on my hair, after it was blow dried, the smoothness and shininess disappeared.
Elizabeth D.
I found this product by accident when it was on sale at Shoppers. It is an amazing conditioner that protects your hair when you're heat styling. Not only does it work wonders to tame your split ends and help avoid getting new ones but it smells amazing. Only downsides is that it's more of a mask than a daily conditioner and it can weigh hair down. I keep stock of this in my closet in case it's ever discontinued !
Megan M.
Dartmouth, NS
This stuff smells AMAZING. I've had roommates and now my husband that always steal it on me for the small alone.