göt2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect 'N Curl Spray, 6.80 Ounce uploaded by Adriana C.göt2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect 'N Curl Spray, 6.80 Ounce uploaded by Vaniss S.

BY GÖT2B

• Can i buy this online? And is it ok use on little girl?3 Answers
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Hickory , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray, it works wonders,plus it smells amazing. It doesn't make my hair greacey. I leaves it silky, and a beautiful shine.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
I used to use another heat protectant , but I would never go back! This is an awesome product . It adds shine and gloss to my hair while still protecting it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair have so much shine & a MUST HAVE if you use hot irons like me! Saves my hair every time! #Thankyougot2b
Casie B.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I love this spray! It helps protect hair while curling, holds curls for most of the day, and that finishing gloss is a perfect way to finish any hairstyle! It smells good and its also very reasonably priced. You can find this stuff just about anywhere!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
I love this spray! It smells amazing and it protects my hair when I use my flat iron. My hair is shiny and soft after I use it and the hold is awesome, no frizzy hair.
Vaniss S.
Vaniss S.
This is definitely the best heat shield that I used , I feel really protects my hair , smells super- rich and also the curls last me all day.
Yessica  P.
Yessica P.
It's a very good heat protector. I've had a really hard time trying to find a product that will actually lessen the damage when I curl or straighten my hair and this product has made me seen a gigantic result of how it does protect my hair.
Taija L.
Taija L.
Smells so good. it makes my hair silky and shiny after I style it. I sometimes just put this in my hair because it smells so good.
itzel n.
itzel n.
Harlingen, TX
Can i buy this online? And is it ok use on little girl?