göt2b Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Blow Out Lotion uploaded by MARGAUX O.

BY GÖT2B

got2b: guardian angel 4: hot hair: stylize, protect, b divine 425°F Heat Protect gloss finish: Blow Out Lotion bware of the burn: temperatures above 425° de-nature your hair! b invincible with got2b guardian angel formulated with proven 425°F heat protection plus patented combined styling support.  There s no more need to go any hotter.  Your constant blow drying has left you hair dull, damaged and fried. This blow dry pre-styling spray shields your locks and enhances manageability to provide smooth flexible style and divinely luminous shine effects.  It s heaven on earth for hair. got2b.com ; see more...

Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
I don't feel like this gives my hair any protection from my heat tools at all. It makes my hair look all dry and crunch, like it could just break off because of how dry it ends up
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN
I purchased this hoping it would do exactly what it claimed to. It did nothing for my hair and it smells aweful.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Port Orchard
I love this stuff! I spray it in my damp hair before I blow dry it, and it dries faster, leaves my hair shiner, and smells amazing!
Lauma X.
Lauma X.
This product has a very nice scent and it leaves a shine after using it. I used it before blow drying or straitening, curling my hair. I don't think this is the best product, but it is worth a try. The price of this is not very high, so that's positive.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
South Wales
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product as long as you don't use too much as it can give a greasy effect and look on my hair. With the writ amount of product it makes hair look, glossy, shiny and smooth with a nice smell to it.
Sandra Adolfsen  G.
Sandra Adolfsen G.
Bergen, Norway
I love this heat protector! It is really protecting, and it smells divine! It leaves my hair looking soft, shiny and smooth!