göt2b® Guardian Angel Frizz Protect Hairspray uploaded by Angelica G.göt2b® Guardian Angel Frizz Protect Hairspray uploaded by Jamie P.

BY GÖT2B

Becca W.
Myerstown, PA
My favorite hairspray of all time. It holds my curls very well and is long lasting. It 100% met my expectations, except the smell is a bit odd in my opinion. The product itself is great, and I love the studio size since it is a great value. I will continue buying this for years.
Kayla L.
Waycross
I absolutely love this stuff. I had a mohawk for about 2 years and your hair will not budge. I haven't even worked to rock concerts in my hair all day long and my hair still did not budge.
Kari M.
This is the best hairspray there is. Sadly I am not sure it's made any more because I can't find this exact one anywhere and I've searched ! It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or sticky . It's flexible and really helps the frizz from humidity . I only use a tiny bit in my hair and a little more for my bangs to stay straight . Wish I could find this again!
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
This is a great product! It keeps my hair in place and stops those frizzy days. It is a very affordable hair spray. I think for how much product you get it's well worth it. Over all I would recommend this product.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
My favorite hair spray, hands down! It's the perfect blend of flexable hold and really does keep my beach waves from becoming a massive pile of frizz. The smell is amazing too, I get so many compliments on how my hair smells.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I've had this hairspray for quite a long time and it works pretty well. It helps take frizz pretty decently compared to other brands I've used but doesn't protect against it completely. It holds pretty well in your hair though and doesn't make it all crispy crunchy likely brands. And it smells good too
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
The got2b guardian angel frizz protect hairspray works great for humid, rainy days. It helps keep frizz down and isn't sticky and it smells really good.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
This is just amazing hairspray I can't say that enough. For someone like me who has got fine frizzy hair I really don't want a hairspray that gives me a hard crunchy feeling . I want a soft hold that tames my frizz while keeping my baby hairs at bay. I seen this hairspray at the dollar store a year back got scared thinking that maybe they are going stop to making it so I bought all the hairspray I could carry. Great stuff super cheap last a while AMAZING SMELL !
Kari M.
So they no longer make this. And I hate hairspray. This one totally didn't get stiff or sticky but helped the humidity and my bangs stay in place . Does anyone know a good hairspray similar ?? I've tried other ones by the brand and they are too stiff ! Help!