BY A&B

got2b: guardian angel 4: hot hair: straighten, protect, b redeemed 425° F Heat Protect: gloss finish Flat Iron Balm bware of the burn- temperatures above 425° de-nature your hair! b invincible with got2b guardian angel formulated with proven 425°F heat... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
I LOVE this and I'm surprised it received not so great reviews.  My hair has some wave but nothing I want so I blow it straight.  In order to get great curls, I using a curling iron and this product.  WOW, my curls stay great and they are also shiny.  I no longer see it Walgreens so will look for it online.  Have purchased 3 bottles so far...Not stopping any time time soon as nothing else compares to the hold.
Cynthia B.
Brooklyn , NY
This did not impress me. The price is great but awful. Not effective did nothing to my hair! The bottle is cute but I would rather pay for high end hair products then this! My hair was still frizzy and felt like there was an awful film texture in my hair.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
This product not to impressed with but I got it because it was on sale and can't beat that over all helps from damaging my hair with flat iron and smells good this is one I use when am out for my main heat protecting spray
Brittiany D.
I love this! The scent is very beachy and reminds me of summer. It's not aerosol spray (big plus) goes on even and doesn't leave my hair feeling any different other than softer and smoother. I use it for curling too!