göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect

got2b: guardian angel 4: hot hair: straighten, protect, b redeemed 425° F Heat Protect: gloss finish Flat Iron Balm bware of the burn- temperatures above 425° de-nature your hair! b invincible with got2b guardian angel formulated with proven 425°F heat...

can you use this on wet hair or only dry hair?
Where can this be bought? How’s the scent?
Hi, is this the same as the UK version please? Product has different packaging and wording. Thanks
Start your review of göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoCenterville, IN
The smell is amazing, it helps protect but if you hold it too close and your hair gets wet from it instead of misting then you will hear your hair sizzle. Which is not a good sign. Would buy again because it’s pretty cheap and would recommend
4 days ago
This product is okay. The scent is pretty heavy and I’m not completely convinced that it does protect my hair from the heat. However I use this anyway- anytime I have to flat iron my hair or blow dry, I’ll spray this into damp hair.
a month ago
have used Paul Mitchell hot off the press for years, tried Str8 by Rusk for a while, and tried out tressame's hot tools protection, but Got2B is the best I have tried so far. Paul Mitchell made my hair feel crunchy and left flakes in my hair I could only remove with clarifying lotion or a baking soda recipe I found. Paul Mitchell is like hair spray. Tressame was like just spraying with water. Rusk was too heavy, a cream, and not sure if it's a thermal protection. Got2B made my hair soft, stick straight, did not make my hair feel greasy (but was shiny), and washed with no residue.
4 months agoMillmont, PA
This heat protectant worked wonders back when I straightened my hair religiously. You just spray it on and you’re good to go! Pretty sure this is easy to come by as well, and not super expensive which is a plus
2 months agoOrland Park, IL
I have been using this in my hair since 7th grade. It prevents the split ends. There’s nothing I would change about it and it smells so good. I will definitely be repurchasing it again
2 months agoChesnee, SC
I have used this for the past few years. I currently did do a switch to the Matrix brand, but I still have this in my bathroom. I think for a "drugstore" and affordable pricing, this is great. I've never had any complaints, and do prefer the fact it doesn't leave my hair sticky or feeling heavy or like it has residue left in it after applying it. I definitely like that over the Matrix brand one that I bought a few months back.
4 months agoWillowick , OH
The packaging is super cool. The product smells amazing and works really well on hair and with the heat. I felt it really protected my hair during styling. It lasted all day and a really good price point. I would definitely buy again.
2 months agoLyndhurst, NJ
I really like this heat protector, I feel like it does the job well and it also is very affordable. When shopping for products I tend to go for the affordable products that work and this is always one of the products that I gravitate towards. It also has a very nice smell. I would highly recommend.
3 months agoVilonia
I really liked got2b Guardian Angel 425* F Heat Protect. Unfortunately, I can no longer find it at the stores I shop in my area. It did a good job of protecting my hair from the heat when straightening. I recommend this product and would purchase it again, if I could find it.
4 months ago
Love this brand. It smells good and works great as well. I love the hairspray as well. It's a little harder to find lately (I'm assuming everyone caught on that it's so good, lol)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...