göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect

by göt2b

got2b: guardian angel 4: hot hair: straighten, protect, b redeemed 425° F Heat Protect: gloss finish Flat Iron Balm bware of the burn- temperatures above 425° de-nature your hair! b invincible with got2b guardian angel formulated with proven 425°F heat...

Does this product work with 4c hair?
Where can this be bought? How’s the scent?
Hi, is this the same as the UK version please? Product has different packaging and wording. Thanks
Start your review of göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect!
How would you rate this product?
Bebe N.
Bronx, NY
göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect uploaded by Bebe N.
Purchased at: Target
[product:got2b-guardian-angel-425°-f-heat-protect] it’s very easy and straight forward to use. You could spray it in Damp hair to blow dry it or spray it before your straighten your hair
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This is a great heat protectant I’ve been using this product for years, i how ever don’t like the spray nozzle it doesn’t fan out like others. Spraying on a brush and on the ends of hair really does the trick.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: CVS
Got2B Guardian Angel 425*F Heat Protect, I uses every time I go to use the blower of flat iron. I feel my hair is very good safe with this product. I like cause don’t change the texture of hair. Make the blower or flat iron work more easy and shine hair and still flat for more day with out frizz.
This is my FAVORITE heat protectant. It smells nice and does the job! Plus it makes my hair feel soft, this has improved the health of my hair. I highly recommend this product.
Brenda H.
Elgin, IL
I always use this product when i decide to use my curling iron or my straightener. Very good.
Melissa B.
Milford, MI
I’ve been using this product for years and it has never failed me. I like it because it protects my hair when I use heat without giving it a crunchy or sticky feeling, and it smells great! I would definitely recommend this for all ages as it’s a must-have for anyone who wants to use heat on their hair!
Salome S.
Baltimore, MD
I have had this in my cabinet in my bathroom for a while. I am natural (meaning I have coarse/4a hair texture). I decided to give it a try for a heat protectant. It has a good smell, after blow drying I only use a small amount and proceed with flat ironing my hair and I haven't had problems or disliked it since. I do reach for my Organix Moroccan Oil Heat protectant more for more moisture all in one.
Sheyla M.
Montgomery, AL
göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect uploaded by Sheyla M.
I rarely ever flat iron my hair because it is heat damaged but when I do I use göt2b® Guardian Angel 425° F Heat Protect and it leaves my hair very soft and silky
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
I like to use Guardian Angel whenever I am flat ironing my hair! I start with wet hair I sprayed this on really good get a nice coat and then I take small sections at a time! I don't have a problem with the spray getting clogged up with product it has a nice glossy finish it is really affordable as long as you catch it on sale otherwise it can run a little pricey and I love the way it smells highly recommend!!!
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is just what I needed when straighting my hair. It smells really good and leave my hair silky smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...