BY GÖT2B #13 in Hair Gel

Schwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm.
Gloss finish.
425 degrees F, heat protect.
[4: hot hair], straighten, protect, b redeemed.
200 ml e 6.8 fl oz.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I can't tell that it helps as a heat protectant all that much but it leaves my hair feeling good and the smell is great!" in 16 reviews
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This is a great heat protectant I’ve been using this product for years, i how ever don’t like the spray nozzle it doesn’t fan out like others. Spraying on a brush and on the ends of hair really does the trick.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite of the best protection sprays I have tried. It seems to do what it claims my hair never gets burned or damaged and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. A little goes a long way and it dries really quickly so you can iron right after you spray it. It’s had a nice smell as well. I f I ever run out I will repurchase.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The got2b Guardian Angel 4 Hot Hair Flat Iron Balm works great!  First off, I want to start off by saying that this balm smells amazing!  It's to used to protect the hair from damage while using a flat iron and I believe that it's really working.  My hair seems to have less damage the usually.  Also, it is great at taming frizz during the day, especially on hot, humid days.  You only need a little bit, as if you use too much, it can make your hair greasy looking.  If you use just a dime sized amount, it leaves my hair soft, shiny and protected.  I highly recommend!
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
I used to use this flat iron serum all the time. It leaves your hair being silly smooth and super manageable. I have really thick course hair that is neither curly nor straight so it's usually a hot mess. This actually kept my hair straight when I took a flat iron to it. I only stopped using it because it's a little harder to find now a days. Even my local target doesn't have it which is super depressing!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I used to use this faithfully bottle after bottle before I switched to Chi-heat guard and will say I REALLY love this stuff. I feel as if it really does protect my hair from being damaged from using heat tools, more than most products out there that claim to protect. Not only that, its affordable, you can find it almost any where, and it smells GREAT! I can't use most or any heat guards because a lot of them make my hair either really sticky/oily feeling or will make my hair so filled with static while straighten that it will stay like that all day. Thinking about buying this stuff again, I LOVE IT 😘💛💖💛
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Love this brands hair product .. but this one is my favorite.. since using flat
Iron is my thing this one is just right for me .. protects my hairs from the heat and leaves hair shiny and smooth for long time .. smells amazing and it’s available at your local grocery store
Stacey A.
I have very curly hair and use this when I decide to straighten my hair. This helps my hair from getting fried when using the flat iron and has a nice fragrance to it. Definitely recommend if you are straightening your hair to also keep hair from drying out.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is some serious stuff! Works very well on my thick, curly hair. Creates a very beautiful shine, and helps guide the flat iron smoothly through the hair. The smell is great, and it sprays out nicely. I get stick straight hair with this, I love it.
Denise G.
I love using this on my hair before I style it. I use a flat iron alot and this helps keeping it from damaging my hair. It smells so amazing . The price is excellent. I got mine from Wal-Mart for under $5.00 . I recommend this product
Carol S.
Absolutely love this gel for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Aeron M.
Does that product work for blow drying hair? Does it have the same results as doing it with an iron?
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
I heat style my hair often.. Would you recommend this product? Do you use it on damp or dry hair?
Irma  G.
Fresno, CA
How dies this product work?
Emma H.
Does this product weigh down hair?
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Doesn't anyone have any suggestions for a really good heat protectant that doesn't leave hair greasy?