BY GÖT2B #2 in Hair Gel

Dyamond W.
Texas
I love this product. It keeps my wigs laid down without me having to apply actual wig glue. You shouldn’t apply to much because it is extremely sticky and can create a mess. A little bit goes a long way. It is best used with either the mouse or the hairspray for a better hold. I also use my blow dryer to secure it if I am going out and don’t want no sliding of my wig. I highly recommend this product.
Jay 💖.
I got this bottle in a subscription box last year I believe,and I do really like it! I don't use hair gel a lot,but when I do,I reach for this! It has decent hold,and it normally doesn't leave my thin,curly hair feeling greasy or crunchy or anything like that! It also smells really nice! I'd rate this an 8.2/10,and will maybe repurchase. Though I would really recommend it to people who use styling gels more than I do,which is about once a month.
Mira M.
I use this product alot especially when applying my wigs I love that it takes the place of glues and are way less harsh. The hold is impeccable, and not to mention the price is just right. My only downside is if u use too much it may get flaky so a little goes a long way. Also be mindful when using on your natural hair. It gets extremely hard so putting it in your edges I wouldn't recommend because it feels so tight and like its pulling
Kayla S.
Prince George
NEVER use this! It is awful for your hair it keeps it so stiff and doesn't let the moisture out. It breaks and damages your hair creating split ends! Do not use on any kind of hair! If you do use it make sure to deep condition your hair on a regular preferably weekly basis! And if you use it and can't get it out soak your hair in conditioner and it should make it easier, comb it in the shower, and just keep slowly working it out! Good luck!
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
This is one of 2 products I swear by for amazing hold in scrunching hair. I have very long hair so products tend to not hold up my hair. However this "glue" does exactly what it says. The ONLY downfall (that doesn't affect my purchasing) is if you're not careful it will cause tangles and lots of breakage/damage to your hair. A little goes a long way with this product.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
This is a very strong holding hair gel and I use it just along the edges of my hair if I needed to lay down for an updo the hold lasts all day until I wash it out and sometimes it can make your hair hard in that area so don’t use too much. I still recommend it got2be glued and I will continue to purchase it
Champagne M.
Augusta, GA
I use this gel to keep wigs secured and to keep flyaways at bay when I need to slick my hair down. EXTREME hold. Once you apply this product it is not going anywhere. A little goes a long way. Only downside is that it does take a while (lots of scrubbing with shampoo and water-I'm talking 2-3 washes) to completely remove residue from the strands.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
This product is very good at helping hold hair together or you can use it to bond your wigs down. It does get really hard but you can just wash it out. If you use too much you will get white flakes. Also if you keep using it on top of the previous application it will have a white build up. I will be purchasing again!
Alyssa L.
This product is good to use for natural "girls" edges. This product will have your edges laid for a about 3 days. It dries really quick. So, you got swoop them edges fast. Don't use twice (which means don't put it on the same area twice) or don't scratch your edges because it will flack up.
Kayla P.
New Smyrna, FL
I’ve seen people use this before and rave about it but until you try it you’ll never understand. This stuff is inexpensive and works amazing! It’s dries quickly and works great for securing down wigs, I used it to secure a lace front wig and wig cap and the wig looked so natural and was so secure!
P P.
Does this gel dry invisible as it claims?
Does it really work on frontals
A.B💋 T.
Toronto
Can I use this for my closure or frontal?
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I was wondering how would I use this on long wavy hair. I got it in a Wal-Mart beauty box and it a travel size. I asked my brother if he would want it and he like nah not into hair gel stuff anymore. So, I wondering if I should toss it or could I use it in a sleek pony? Etc.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
How great does this really work?

Amazon