BY GÖT2B #8 in Hair Gel

Jay 💖.
I got this bottle in a subscription box last year I believe,and I do really like it! I don't use hair gel a lot,but when I do,I reach for this! It has decent hold,and it normally doesn't leave my thin,curly hair feeling greasy or crunchy or anything like that! It also smells really nice! I'd rate this an 8.2/10,and will maybe repurchase. Though I would really recommend it to people who use styling gels more than I do,which is about once a month.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
This is one of 2 products I swear by for amazing hold in scrunching hair. I have very long hair so products tend to not hold up my hair. However this "glue" does exactly what it says. The ONLY downfall (that doesn't affect my purchasing) is if you're not careful it will cause tangles and lots of breakage/damage to your hair. A little goes a long way with this product.
Jestina R.
This is a very strong holding hair gel and I use it just along the edges of my hair if I needed to lay down for an updo the hold lasts all day until I wash it out and sometimes it can make your hair hard in that area so don’t use too much. I still recommend it got2be glued and I will continue to purchase it
Champagne M.
Augusta, GA
I use this gel to keep wigs secured and to keep flyaways at bay when I need to slick my hair down. EXTREME hold. Once you apply this product it is not going anywhere. A little goes a long way. Only downside is that it does take a while (lots of scrubbing with shampoo and water-I'm talking 2-3 washes) to completely remove residue from the strands.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
This product is very good at helping hold hair together or you can use it to bond your wigs down. It does get really hard but you can just wash it out. If you use too much you will get white flakes. Also if you keep using it on top of the previous application it will have a white build up. I will be purchasing again!
Alyssa L.
This product is good to use for natural "girls" edges. This product will have your edges laid for a about 3 days. It dries really quick. So, you got swoop them edges fast. Don't use twice (which means don't put it on the same area twice) or don't scratch your edges because it will flack up.
Mookie M.
I love this styling glue it's works wonders I use it to glue down my lace front wig and it's very effective holds for about 2 to 3 days , compared to other glues I prefer is brand because it works great and it's easy to apply and doesn't damage my hair or edges when removing , I love it , it's very affordable and can be used to style and gold hair or as glue which I love, I do recommend this styling glue it does work and it won't disappoint you I get mine from target
Sandra T.
I use this gel on my son's unruly hair. I usually style his hair and then run the blow dryer to set hair style in place. Trick is to really rub the gel into the hair, if not, you could be left with white flakes. Super strong hold for all day wear in any type of weather!
Shshank K.
Chicago
It’s a great product!!!! Really keeps your hair firm and the way you style it. However, I recommend hair washing immediately the night of or next day after using this product because your hair turns flaky and disgusting if you don’t..

Also the smell is pretty off putting for me personally but it does it’s job!
Jozett W.
Like this product...dries to firm hold... is mostly clear... there are a few rare occasions when I have noticed some flaking... the negative for me has been the drying time... the product is reasonable priced... purchased at my local beauty supply.
P P.
Does this gel dry invisible as it claims?
Does it really work on frontals
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Does this work well with bi-racial hair?
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
How great does this really work?
A.B💋 T.
Toronto
Can I use this for my closure or frontal?