BY GÖT2B #6 in Hair Gel

Jay 💖.
I got this bottle in a subscription box last year I believe,and I do really like it! I don't use hair gel a lot,but when I do,I reach for this! It has decent hold,and it normally doesn't leave my thin,curly hair feeling greasy or crunchy or anything like that! It also smells really nice! I'd rate this an 8.2/10,and will maybe repurchase. Though I would really recommend it to people who use styling gels more than I do,which is about once a month.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
This is one of 2 products I swear by for amazing hold in scrunching hair. I have very long hair so products tend to not hold up my hair. However this "glue" does exactly what it says. The ONLY downfall (that doesn't affect my purchasing) is if you're not careful it will cause tangles and lots of breakage/damage to your hair. A little goes a long way with this product.
Jestina R.
This is a very strong holding hair gel and I use it just along the edges of my hair if I needed to lay down for an updo the hold lasts all day until I wash it out and sometimes it can make your hair hard in that area so don’t use too much. I still recommend it got2be glued and I will continue to purchase it
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Got2b glued has an amazing, super strong hold. I usually use it when doing my edges. I originally purchased it to glue down my lace front wig but I think I  may have did something wrong because it didnt hold as long as I would have liked. Overall, the gel has a thick consistency and can be used to lay your edges down perfectly.
Champagne M.
Augusta, GA
I use this gel to keep wigs secured and to keep flyaways at bay when I need to slick my hair down. EXTREME hold. Once you apply this product it is not going anywhere. A little goes a long way. Only downside is that it does take a while (lots of scrubbing with shampoo and water-I'm talking 2-3 washes) to completely remove residue from the strands.
Ashley J.
Sunrise, FL
I used this on my hair because I really wanted my hair not to frizz up so quickly with my twist out and it really worked and gave me the results I was looking for. The only thing was it gave me a lot of dandruff in my hair which was noticeable.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
This product is very good at helping hold hair together or you can use it to bond your wigs down. It does get really hard but you can just wash it out. If you use too much you will get white flakes. Also if you keep using it on top of the previous application it will have a white build up. I will be purchasing again!
Bree R.
Kent, OH
Definitely would not use this on blonde hair. I have naturally wavy hair and have never had any issues with a gel before. I received a sample of this and when I tested it, it made my hair look thin and crispy. It definitely is a "glued" look! Probably is best for very coarse hair types.
Alyssa L.
This product is good to use for natural "girls" edges. This product will have your edges laid for a about 3 days. It dries really quick. So, you got swoop them edges fast. Don't use twice (which means don't put it on the same area twice) or don't scratch your edges because it will flack up.
Natalia R.
West Hempstead
I use this product for laying down my lace frontals my closures, even sometimes for my edges on those really hot days if you know what I mean. But personally. I feel I get a lot out of using this product. One thing I would advise tho when laying your lace frontal less is more.
P P.
Does this gel dry invisible as it claims?
Does it really work on frontals
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Does this work well with bi-racial hair?
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
How great does this really work?
A.B💋 T.
Toronto
Can I use this for my closure or frontal?