BY GÖT2B #2 in Hair Gel

DetailsStep out with a trendy look using the Got2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel. It is a great cosmetic for men who want a makeover in just a few minutes. Powered by a unique Alpha XTR formula, this styling gel is non-sticky and non-flakey to... see more...

• Is this product worth buying?göt2b® Glued® Ultra Glued In...4 Answers
  • Is this gel good for all hair types?1 Answers
  • What it be good for thin hair4 Answers
Roseddy P.
Hialeah, FL
I got the #göt2b ultra glued invincible styling gel and the göt2b glued blasting freeze spray free thanks to @got2b and @influenster. So let’s start talking about my experience. THE GEL : The gel works really good on my curly 3C hair, you can see the result in this post. I keep this style for almost 4 days , why ? Well you can keep it for more than 4 days but the dandruff start to appear ( I don’t usually have this kind of problem , so I think is for the product ). So my conclusion with this gel you can use it if you need to keep an hair style for a few days but you need to wash your hair ASAP if you don’t wanna see this “white little friend “in your hair . PD: I don’t like too much the smell of the gel but it’s not like the BIG deal.
Alexandra D.
I have been using this gel for the past year and i absolutely love using it for three things: 1. slicking my hair back into a bun (i have very curly hair so that is a big task for any gel to achieve), 2. laying down my baby hairs which is a very delicate process but my hair is never greasy or too dry when using this, 3. laying down a wig. my hair always stays in place and i know it will hold for a long period of time. the only con is you have to be careful with what products you pair it with, any creamy conditioner will leave a white film or crust on your hair so stick to oils instead.
Flowensie O.
W Hempstead, NY
This is the original "Got2B Glued" hair product. They expanded their product line after the success of it, but this is the one to stick with, no pun intended. The texture is actually that of a glue/paste mix, and for spiking, you can't find a more reliable gel or moose. Many gels regardless of their "hold" level simply weigh your hair down. Got2B Glued spikes and sculpts even longer hair without the need for a blow drier (although I find the best results on dry hair).
Primarily for spiking but also usable for short hair sculpting, this strong stuff can also help "train" your hair. I used this for a while and now my hair spikes right up on its own, even after drying it off after a wash.
Kat A.
Richmond , VA
i received this item for my lace front wigs so the front would lay sexy- perfect! Just Perfect. Warning: dont use this product if u plan on just holding down or up your hair for less than 3 days. If u dont wet it, it will last for 3 days! Water and lots of it is all u need to remove it. No it does not pull your edges out just get a spray bottle of water and massage into scalp. Hint: using the matching Blasting Freeze spray creates a stronger hold but not necessary.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I got this for free to review but am already in love with it. I use it to secure down lace front wigs and it holds great. I have also used it in my hair to slick it back and do some fun stuff with and it looked great. I have not tried to restyle my hair after already putting this product in, but because of the level of hold I don’t think you will need to. This gel provides great hold and washes out easy.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I have never used a gel before this one (which was given to me to test by Influenster) and I enjoyed it: It didn't leave much residue and it didn't make my hair crunchy (which most products do) and it didn't really have a smell. I would recommend this. The next morning I woke up and had a little residue but it wasn't something a little water or a shower couldn't fix :). Really great to lay down baby hairs! I have yet to try this with a sleek ponytail but hopefully it works
Aiyanna R.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this GEL to hold down my lace wigs. It works wonders in that department for me. It holds for a very long time. For about a week or so. I also use it for its purpose of a gel when I want a very sleek ponytail. It will flack if you apply to much so don’t be to liberal with the application.
Stefani M.
This is awesome. I like to use it for a super sleek braid or a high pony tail. Leaves me looking flawless with no flyaways and is very long lasting. The price is a little more than I would normally pay but it’s totally worth it!
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
göt2b® Glued® Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel
The perfect gel! Absolutely love this gel. It is light weight but has a great hold. It's non sticky and clear. A small amount goes a long way. Can be used on all hair types.
Britanie M.
19 Hensley Dr
Unfortunately it made my hair too stiff to style. I was unable to even run my fingers through my hair without it breaking. It was a bit expensive compared to garnier gel of the same type and I was unimpressed with the quality. It would be great for males with short hair who have the need for it to stay in one place.
Shanni B.
canada
göt2b® Glued® Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel? Does it hold?
P P.
Does this gel dry invisible as it claims?
Camile B.