BY GÖT2B

got2b: glued 4: screaming hold: spike, grip, chunk water-resistant spiking glue The ultimate spiker!  It s for hair that ain t goin nowhere.  Push through hair to put it in place.  Twist tips into stand-up straight spikes or haphazardly distribute all over for that unstructured, messy look!  Delivers hold so strong your style will last until your next shampoo.  And of course, it s water resistant. ; see more...

• Do you prefer got2bglue over gorilla snot? göt2b Glued Styling Sp...1 Answers
  • I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sticky and ...4 Answers
  • Does this product flake a lot and how is the hold?1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is rare I find a product that I actually don't like but this actually happens to be one. For some reason the intensity of this gel glue crap I don't like. It takes forever to wash out of my hair if I use it leaves it with a waxy and dull look which I really don't enjoy and makes it feel hard as a rock. I like most of the other products from this brand this just happens not to be one. It's too stiff in my hair and I just don't think that it performs the way I was hoping it would.
Clair B.
Elgin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
göt2b Glued Styling Spiking Glue My boyfriend luvs this hair gel. It's the only kind he will use. I don't personally use it myself, but he says it's the best kind to keep his shortish hair in place where he wants it all day, until he washes it out basically. And I love it cuz he has the sexiest hair ever!!
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whoa can I say staying power! This gel right here got me through all the rigorousness of sweat,tears, and everything else that you endure while away a the police academy. I would place my hair in a tight upwards bun the night before and sleep with it so that I wouldn't have to dual with 7 other girls sharing one bathroom whole trying to get ready in under 5 mins at the crack of dawn. Throughout the day for more than 12 hours it held my hair in place with no flyaways. Only downside is if you try to brush your hair for any reason even lightly you create white flakes. Other than that it's great at it's job..glue your hair down
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it to glue down my wigs and it works like a dream! Just use use a little water and it comes right off! It is like a thick glue and dries pretty quickly. Can hold my wig down for about 3 days. I buy it from Walmart and it is very affordable.
Ash O.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are so many great uses for this product! If you have Hispanic hair like me you can have the wet spike look real easy, or if you put it in your hair while it's wet, then blow dry it is it make it super straight and flex to move how you want it! I had a Mohawk for a long time an that was one of the products I used for it. Also if you have a lace front wig it's great for glue to hold it down! And for natural hair you can use it to smooth down your edges without leave any white marks!
khalie s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product for hair on Halloween. Whether I need to keep a wig down or mold my hair into something or slay my edges. It has a fabulous hold and needs to be worked with quickly. I use hairspray to help it set and some heat like blow dryer or hair dryer. It is difficult to get out of hair and has a tendency to turn white and flaky. I wouldn’t recommend this for everyday use on your edges but if you need extreme hold this works wonders.
Trysta L.
Bonham, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
There couldn't be a better name for this product. It looks like glue in the hand and holds like glue in the hair. Plan on spiking your hair up for a concert outing? Have no worries, this will hold those spikes in place even while you are drenched in sweat! It has a pleasant scent and it is sticky so wash those hands.
Mandy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item does what it promises. It holds your hair so much that it'll be hard as a rock and stuck in whatever position you put it in. I'm rating it 4 stars because it does what it is supposed to. If you happen to run your hand through the gel (good luck haha)your hair will suddenly be full of white flakes EVERYWHERE. My husband wore it for years and his hair was like a porcupine. Holds but maybe too well! Lol
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am an African American Woman and I love this product although it is advertised as a product for Caucasian Men! It lays down my hair and allows me to spike and sculpt it in amazing ways! I buy the product from a grocery store (Albertsons) It cost me $6, which is cheaper then most beauty supply stores. This is better then any hair gel product I have ever used.
👑Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to lay down my lace wigs. It works for the day but i recommend using the spray with it and using a blow dryer. has a very good hold til you go to sleep then it sweats off, but water simply gets it off since its just gel.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does this leave a flaky residue on the hair.
Michaela M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sticky and I find myself cleaning it off of the bottle all the time! Does it feel glue-y to anyone else or did I get a bad one?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does it leave a flaky residue on the hair.
lakendra h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you prefer got2bglue over gorilla snot? göt2b Glued Styling Spiking GlueMoco De Gorilla Snot Gel Sport
Dezaree B.
So I've been hearing about the gel all over the Internet and I'm honestly thinking about trying it.. But my only concern is, does it flake??? so if you've used this product please lmk