göt2b® Glued® Spiking Wax uploaded by Harley G.göt2b® Glued® Spiking Wax uploaded by arely G.göt2b® Glued® Spiking Wax uploaded by Keila C.

BY GÖT2B

.Break the laws of styling with wax that defies gravity! Screaming hold locks in style, while the lightweight wax leaves no flaking and no white residue. This long-lasting styling wax lasts all day and lets you style your way-from classic to outrageous. Got some length? This invincible styling wax gives crazy hold for even your extreme 'do without helmet head. Dare to be glued! Break the laws of styling.

Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL
I use this in the big yellow tube, and I love it!! I currently have a very short pixie cut, and when I want to spike my hair, or use something with better hold than hairspray, Got2B is what I use. I talked it up so much on their IG page, they sent me a tube.
Layyed &.
Madera
Works AMAZINGLY!!!!!!! If spiky hair is what you want that’s EXACTY what you get with this product! I styled my clients hair with this. I found it was very easy to work with and it didn’t dry too fast or slow . I was so surprised I experienced zero crust\ flakiness! I’m in looooooooooove!🥰
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
I use this in my little boys hair. It holds up really well for a rough and tumble 4 year old!! Smells nice. Has great hold. The price is a little more than some hair pomades, but I think it balances out because it will last you a long time!
Jewel N.
Roxboro, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Way before edge control was as popular as it is today, there was göt2b Glued wax. This stuff had my edges on fleek, but it leaves a white residue on dark hair. So, needless to say, edge control saved me the trouble of constantly checking for white flakes on my hair.
Kayla P.
Riverbank, CA
I use this wax on my sons hair for the perfect spiked level, and it stays all day! It never feels heavy on the hair and just does what it is supposed to. The smell is pleasant, which is a plus for hair glue! Definitely recommend!
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff is the BEST for making my mullet look spiky. My hair doesn’t feel stiff but it stays up (picture anime styled hair). It smells really good and pairs with the matching hairspray as well.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
I recently cut hair into a pixi and this stuff is LIFE! It holds my hair through most of a typical day (does not quite make it through kickboxing) and my husband loves it too
Nikki Y.
Got 2 B is by far my favorite hair company for my curls. This isn't my favorite product from them though. I find that it can leave my hair looking quite oily if I am not EXTREMELY careful. I am talking minimal product and I look like an oily mess which sucks because I wanted to love it.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only thing I use to style my hair. I go for the spiked out look and this give me the hold I need but doesn't cake in to my hair. It looks very natural. I prob buy one every two weeks. It takes a small amount to do your hair.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I use this for my son and it's really the best wax you can find at Target, Walmart, or drug stores. It's the only one that holds even the craziest hair styles! Whether he wants a tousled surfer look or a faux hawk, this wax does it.
Marie f.
I've used hair chalk and that stuffed just stains everything and bleeds out. I don't wash out my hair everyday, so does this colored wax bleed everywhere like hair chalk does??