BY GÖT2B #4 in Hair Gel

Glued Spiking Glue - Push through hair to put it in place. Twist tips into stand-up straight spikes or haphazardly distribute all over for that unstructured, messy look! Delvers hold so strong (it's wind tunnel tested) your style will last until your next shampoo. And of course, it's water resistant. - Glued Spiking Glue see more...

Pamela E.
Bowie
I used this for my edges and it holds all day. The only thing I don’t like about this product is that it goes on white so you have to work with it to remove the white residue before it dries.
Rie G.
I purchased this Gel “glue” to hold my hair in place while I wore a protective braided hairstyle. The gel did its job, and I was quite surprised. It is also great as an edge control. Will definitely buy this again.
Kylee P.
My husband swears by this stuff! He has really thick and coarse hair so he needs a good hold gel, but doesn’t like most of the other kinds that are really sticky and goopy. Great stuff!
Amber L.
If you need gelled to the max.. this is it! I use it mainly dealing with lace closure or frontals... works great if you prefer not to use the glue... this is just a temporary fix.
Kayla H.
Kingston, NY
My husband uses this and it's all he uses. I always pick this up for him when I am out shopping. He dislikes any other gel when styling his hair. This creates a firm hold and does not flake. Good product.
Lauren J.
This product really leaves your wigs laid down. It hasn’t pulled the hairs around my hair line out! It has a white mask but it dries clear so your hair will look more realistic. I used it without the freeze spray and it worked just fine!
Ally S.
my man has been using this stuff for as long as I can remember and it makes his hair look absolutely phenomenal it gives it a nice subtle shine and really does well for strength and hold
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
I used this for my sons hair. It leaves a cast if you use too much. Its messy and you MUST rinse it out if you want to restyle or it will hurt ! Not worth the price though.
Jill d.
philadelphia
My son has the gentleman’s cut and this stuff really works for styling his hair! It has a nice scent. The price is good. And it’s super effective!!! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I purchased this gel for my boyfriend and he really likes it. He has medium length hair that is wavy shorter around the sides longer on top. He likes to style his hair kind of messy on the top with his ways and this Jill really looked great in his hair. I actually fix his hair for him at times and have used this product in his hair myself. I will say it is pretty thick and sticky and sets very fast so I recommend using a small amount at a time rubbing it in between your hands and applying it to your hair a little at a time because it does seem to dry very quickly and you can end up with clumpy hair if you try to add too much at a time. But doing it this way it really did a great job of keeping his hair in place and keeping it wavy with the messy look his whole work shift and at the end of the day all he had to do was wet his hands and shake his fingers through his hair to bring it back to life and it looked just as good as when he first applied it and fixed his hair
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does this leave a flaky residue on the hair.
Michaela M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sticky and I find myself cleaning it off of the bottle all the time! Does it feel glue-y to anyone else or did I get a bad one?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does it leave a flaky residue on the hair.
lakendra h.
Sergio R.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Does this gel leave white things on your hair or does it work well?