BY GÖT2B #5 in Hair Gel

Glued Spiking Glue - Push through hair to put it in place. Twist tips into stand-up straight spikes or haphazardly distribute all over for that unstructured, messy look! Delvers hold so strong (it's wind tunnel tested) your style will last until your next shampoo. And of course, it's water resistant. - Glued Spiking Glue

Justin B.
Meadville, PA
I love this product so much. It’s so affordable and last till you want it to. This is great for taming all those loose baby hairs. I have been using this for 10 plus years and I hope it never goes off the market. Love it.
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
Makes my hair hard like a halmet lol i use it to glue down wigs and for sleek ponytails it does come off white residue if u touch it with oily hands but ive mastered the technic by now keep my wig pit all day even in the pool
Lena L.
Tacoma
My husbands favorite! We always buy this one and it’s a struggle if he runs out. Good thing Walgreens is just around the corner. I believe you can buy it at any drug store. It’s not the cheapest brand, but we love it.
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
I’m hesitant about reviewing his because it’s good but it’s not something anyone should use a lot. So this glue is good for gluing down a lace front wig or for trying to really brush down your edges so they won’t move. However, that should be a special occasion and it should be washed out shortly after. If you leave his in, it will take your hair out. Please be carful when using if you have curly or Afro textured hair.
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want your hair to stay where you put it, this is the product for you! This stuff is amazing! Works well with just styling with brush or spiking your hair. It is very sticky and you need to use less product with this one and work fast. It’s great for adding texture or spikes to shorter hair.
Mandy H.
This item does what it promises. It holds your hair so much that it'll be hard as a rock and stuck in whatever position you put it in. I'm rating it 4 stars because it does what it is supposed to. If you happen to run your hand through the gel (good luck haha)your hair will suddenly be full of white flakes EVERYWHERE. My husband wore it for years and his hair was like a porcupine. Holds but maybe too well! Lol
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is STICKY. It works really great. Boys of course sweat a lot. So i use this in my sons hair for school and it stays ALL DAY and he is a rough kid. Walmart now carries and off brand of this as well.
Kaia K.
This is the only hair gel that I use is actually pretty good it’s affordable you go find attach a local drugstore it really gets the job done I highly recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a good hair gel
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
I really like this gel it keeps my baby hair nice and tight even if its super hot outside and I’m sweating this gel stays in place also I like that it doesn’t flake or leave a color stain the only thing I can say is I’m not sure if is good for you’re hair because I think my baby hair is fallout 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Brandi S.
Violet, LA
This is the only glue that will hold my super soft curly edges for almost a full day. It is super sticky so I don't use a lot, unless I plan to wash my hair that day or the next. A little goes a long way.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does this leave a flaky residue on the hair.
Michaela M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sticky and I find myself cleaning it off of the bottle all the time! Does it feel glue-y to anyone else or did I get a bad one?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does it leave a flaky residue on the hair.
lakendra h.
Do you prefer got2bglue over gorilla snot? göt2b® Glued® Spiking GlueMoco De Gorilla Snot Gel Sport
Sergio R.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Does this gel leave white things on your hair or does it work well?