Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This is is some tough stuff! It's like a literally instant freeze thing. If you spike your hair or need something to stay in place this is the thing to use. It's a thick consistency so I would recommend wetting your hands and then putting this on your hands to work it into your hair. I've used this to crunch my hair and it held well but it wasn't a good idea lol. I did not like is that you need to wash your hair as this gets flakey if you sleep in it or touch your hair too much and also when I would wash it out of my hair it creates these little balls of the glue and then its hard to get them out so I would have to wash my hair 3 times and use hair conditioner to get them out and  then use a small teeth comb to get them out of my hair completely. This is better for spiky hair.