BY GÖT2B #4 in Hair Gel

Glued Spiking Glue - Push through hair to put it in place. Twist tips into stand-up straight spikes or haphazardly distribute all over for that unstructured, messy look! Delvers hold so strong (it's wind tunnel tested) your style will last until your next shampoo. And of course, it's water resistant. - Glued Spiking Glue

Alexandra D.
I didnt like this gel as much as the black one. I think it doesnt have as much hold with my hair. They do have a freeze blasting spray in the same line that I recommend you try instead.
Gladine M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I purchased this for my edges to keep them laid down when heading to Vegas. I knew it would be scorching hot and wanted my hair to stay looking nice. I have off black hair natural texture. It’s something i will continue using i do really like it.
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
Holds my hair better than anything. If I use alongside with the hairspray, I can sleep on my style and it not budge! Great price, smell is minimal. However, it holds WELL, be prepared to spend some time washing it out too, but it’s worth it
Dyamond W.
Texas
This is a good product but the only downfall is that it flakes badly. No matter how much or how little you apply it has a flaky finish that I do not like. No matter if I use it on wet or dry hair the finished outcome is always the same. Proceed with caution
Arika S.
Newark, DE
I use this gel as an edge control & I also used it when I wore my wig for the 1st time. I used it for the wig cap method & it's definitely a super hold. I recommend this product to anyone that wants their hair to stay in place.
Brittany J.
Interlachen , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to use this gel every day in school. If you are looking for a all day hold that can probably gule your project togather too it perfect! Your hair wont got anywhere
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This is is some tough stuff! It's like a literally instant freeze thing. If you spike your hair or need something to stay in place this is the thing to use. It's a thick consistency so I would recommend wetting your hands and then putting this on your hands to work it into your hair. I've used this to crunch my hair and it held well but it wasn't a good idea lol. I did not like is that you need to wash your hair as this gets flakey if you sleep in it or touch your hair too much and also when I would wash it out of my hair it creates these little balls of the glue and then its hard to get them out so I would have to wash my hair 3 times and use hair conditioner to get them out and  then use a small teeth comb to get them out of my hair completely. This is better for spiky hair.
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
The only thing you will see me using for wigs and frontals. This is the best product for using any type of closure product. It does such a good job at holding. I honestly never use lace front glue. This is also a lot healthier for your hair, than glue.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
This was one of the best holding long lasting gels I used while in the military. Having to slick ypur hair back in a perfect bun with no stray hairs every day isnt easy. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and had layers so there was a lot to work qith. This lasted well but it was a littlw tougher to wash out. Would reccomend two washes.
John Bryce P.
Jersey City, NJ
Nothing can beat this glue. This works on my lacefront wigs also to apply the lace I would put a layer on my forehead then wait for 5 mins use hair dryer on the glue until it gets tacky after that press on the lacefront wig on the forehead for until everything is set in place. And gurllllll it will fit there and won’t move.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does this leave a flaky residue on the hair.
Michaela M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sticky and I find myself cleaning it off of the bottle all the time! Does it feel glue-y to anyone else or did I get a bad one?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does it leave a flaky residue on the hair.
lakendra h.
Does this product flake a lot and how is the hold?