BY GÖT2B #5 in Hair Gel

Glued Spiking Glue - Push through hair to put it in place. Twist tips into stand-up straight spikes or haphazardly distribute all over for that unstructured, messy look! Delvers hold so strong (it's wind tunnel tested) your style will last until your next shampoo. And of course, it's water resistant. - Glued Spiking Glue

Dyamond W.
Texas
This is a good product but the only downfall is that it flakes badly. No matter how much or how little you apply it has a flaky finish that I do not like. No matter if I use it on wet or dry hair the finished outcome is always the same. Proceed with caution
Arika S.
Newark, DE
I use this gel as an edge control & I also used it when I wore my wig for the 1st time. I used it for the wig cap method & it's definitely a super hold. I recommend this product to anyone that wants their hair to stay in place.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
This is is some tough stuff! It's like a literally instant freeze thing. If you spike your hair or need something to stay in place this is the thing to use. It's a thick consistency so I would recommend wetting your hands and then putting this on your hands to work it into your hair. I've used this to crunch my hair and it held well but it wasn't a good idea lol. I did not like is that you need to wash your hair as this gets flakey if you sleep in it or touch your hair too much and also when I would wash it out of my hair it creates these little balls of the glue and then its hard to get them out so I would have to wash my hair 3 times and use hair conditioner to get them out and  then use a small teeth comb to get them out of my hair completely. This is better for spiky hair.
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
The only thing you will see me using for wigs and frontals. This is the best product for using any type of closure product. It does such a good job at holding. I honestly never use lace front glue. This is also a lot healthier for your hair, than glue.
✨MALI✨ L.
Jamaica, NY
This does the job..now this product is very tricky it tend to get crusty when it get dry and tacky..it holds super strong..it’s at a reasonable price depending on where you buy this product..you would have to know how to use this product because it does work but it has its *CONS..I will definitely recommend it because the does the job well..especially the yellow bottle
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
This was one of the best holding long lasting gels I used while in the military. Having to slick ypur hair back in a perfect bun with no stray hairs every day isnt easy. I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and had layers so there was a lot to work qith. This lasted well but it was a littlw tougher to wash out. Would reccomend two washes.
John Bryce P.
Jersey City, NJ
Nothing can beat this glue. This works on my lacefront wigs also to apply the lace I would put a layer on my forehead then wait for 5 mins use hair dryer on the glue until it gets tacky after that press on the lacefront wig on the forehead for until everything is set in place. And gurllllll it will fit there and won’t move.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is definitely an interesting product. I’ve been using it since my oldest was young so I’d say a good 15 years or more. It’s a super thick, sticky literally glue. It’s awesome for hair an inch or two long that you want to spike. I have used it on one of my kids for some crazy spikes and while they took forever it worked! We did have to touch a few up here and there through the night but it held well. Washing it out is a whole other ball game but we’re used to it at this point, just scrub scrub scrub or you’ll have product flakes.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I always have trouble finding a good gel because my hair is extremely curly. Usually when I apply a gel and brush my hair down it just curls right back up but not with this product. It is such a great product and it’s so affordable (I think it’s about $5-$6). I also use this gel to lay down my wig. It’s truly amazing
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this stuff! Works well for laying edges and braiding. I usually mix with edge control or gel when laying babyhairs, braiding/twisting. I also use it in collab with the freeze spray, on clients that may not want glue on their lace frontals or closures. You will definitely think this gel is glue lol♡
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does this leave a flaky residue on the hair.
Michaela M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sticky and I find myself cleaning it off of the bottle all the time! Does it feel glue-y to anyone else or did I get a bad one?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does it leave a flaky residue on the hair.
lakendra h.
Do you prefer got2bglue over gorilla snot? göt2b® Glued® Spiking GlueMoco De Gorilla Snot Gel Sport
Sergio R.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Does this gel leave white things on your hair or does it work well?