BY GÖT2B #11 in Hair Gel

Glued Spiking Glue - Push through hair to put it in place. Twist tips into stand-up straight spikes or haphazardly distribute all over for that unstructured, messy look! Delvers hold so strong (it's wind tunnel tested) your style will last until your next shampoo. And of course, it's water resistant. - Glued Spiking Glue see more...

• Do you prefer got2bglue over gorilla snot? göt2b® Glued® ...1 Answers
  • I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sti...4 Answers
  • Does this gel leave white things on your hair or does it ...2 Answers
Arika S.
Newark, DE
I use this gel as an edge control & I also used it when I wore my wig for the 1st time. I used it for the wig cap method & it's definitely a super hold. I recommend this product to anyone that wants their hair to stay in place.
✨MALI✨ L.
Jamaica, NY
This does the job..now this product is very tricky it tend to get crusty when it get dry and tacky..it holds super strong..it’s at a reasonable price depending on where you buy this product..you would have to know how to use this product because it does work but it has its *CONS..I will definitely recommend it because the does the job well..especially the yellow bottle
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Whoa can I say staying power! This gel right here got me through all the rigorousness of sweat,tears, and everything else that you endure while away a the police academy. I would place my hair in a tight upwards bun the night before and sleep with it so that I wouldn't have to dual with 7 other girls sharing one bathroom whole trying to get ready in under 5 mins at the crack of dawn. Throughout the day for more than 12 hours it held my hair in place with no flyaways. Only downside is if you try to brush your hair for any reason even lightly you create white flakes. Other than that it's great at it's job..glue your hair down
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
This gel does wonders on my hair. It makes my hair crunchy and makes my curls last long . Alittle goes a long way. No need to put alot of gel in your hair. The price is a bit on the pricey side but it is worth the price. I buy when they go on sale. With an added digital coupon
Shannon💋 W.
I have used this glue a couple times but only for my frontals on my weaves. It does the trick of sticking for maybe 2 weeks then it gives up. When it’s done sticking it leaves a disgusting white residue and it can be hard to get off. I’m not a fan of this stuff at all.
Carleigh S.
San Diego, CA
This my all time favorite hair gel for my curly/wavy hair. It does weigh my hair down but it looks nice and it control my frizzy hair. I get lots of compliments from using this product so you should go try it!
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is an amazing gel. I don’t use it for my hair but rather my brows. I saw a makeup artist recommend this for people with thick coarse brow hairs. This works wonders at keeping my brows in place. I have tried so many brow gels but had to use so much to the point that my brows were hard as rocks😩 I am so happy I came across this hack because I use very little of this gel and now my brows stay put without the hard crusty feeling!göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
My son uses this product faithfully after a country artist told us how he spikes his hair. It has a very long lasting hold to it. He just puts some in the palm of his hand with a bit of water and works it into the hair. Yes sometimes he has to add more to certain stubborn parts but overall it usually does really well the first attempt. Now don’t think about moving the hair once it’s in place or all you hear is some “ouch, stop that, omg it hurts.” Yes so it’s stuck right where you place it until you wash it out.
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It gets the job done there is a trick to it on styling hair, use a comb and apply the gel to the comb and distribute it throughout the hair only use a little and it will hold the style without flaking ! This is what I use at work to style Mohawks fohawks and comb overs !
Trysta L.
Bonham, TX
There couldn't be a better name for this product. It looks like glue in the hand and holds like glue in the hair. Plan on spiking your hair up for a concert outing? Have no worries, this will hold those spikes in place even while you are drenched in sweat! It has a pleasant scent and it is sticky so wash those hands.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does this leave a flaky residue on the hair.
Michaela M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this on clients with thick hair, but it gets SO sticky and I find myself cleaning it off of the bottle all the time! Does it feel glue-y to anyone else or did I get a bad one?
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
Does it leave a flaky residue on the hair.
Does this product flake a lot and how is the hold?
Sergio R.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Does this gel leave white things on your hair or does it work well?