göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue

by göt2b

#4 in Hair Gel

Glued Spiking Glue - Push through hair to put it in place. Twist tips into stand-up straight spikes or haphazardly distribute all over for that unstructured, messy look! Delvers hold so strong (it's wind tunnel tested) your style will last until your next shampoo. And of course, it's water resistant. - Glued Spiking Glue

Iss it strong???????
Does this product cause hair loss?
How do I apply this product and insure it stays put throughout the day , it always gets clumpy and waxy,am I doing something wrong ?
Start your review of göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue!
bordeaux
Elle fait tenir mais coiffure plaquée toute la journée sans quel bouge, mais super compliqué a retirer des cheveux après l’avoir appliqué. Mais je la recommande sauf pour celle qui ont les racines fragile.
Nantes
I love this ❤️ My favourite gel and fixated Good value in amazon web site Very effective I use it to fix my wigs with the Glue spray göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray All women who have wigs need to use it I recommend it and wil buy it again
Bismarck, ND
Back when I used to have shorter parts in my hair, I attempted to use this and honestly, I hated it. It went very flaky when it dried and looked like someone sprayed fake snow all over my hair. It was really hard for me to get out as well. I won't be trying this again and don't recommend this to anyone.
London
I have 4c hair type (very kinky) and as such this glue is not best suited for my hair type. The hold doesn’t last for long and it’s flaky.
This stuff really holds well, my husband use to use it all the time and it kept his hair in place ALL day! One of the best brands!
Love se produit est miraculeux 😍 je l’adore il plaque très bien les cheveux tipe crépus et colle bien les perruques
Elkins Park, PA
göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue uploaded by Tyronda C.
göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue holds my new model model lace front wig in place for days. I’m new to wig wearing as I usually sew my weave in. After watching YouTube reviews & advice from the ladies in my local hair store I tried göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue in combination with göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray. They can be used together or separate, both will secure your wig & Dream Deluxe Wig Cap Light Brown 2 Pieces Model: 097 Light Brown, Spandex Cap with no worries. Especially if you melt the lace. It is sticky at first but hey, that’s the point to it holding down the wig. It also works well for holding your hair in place. It’s water resistant but with a gentle rub or alcohol my wig can lift easily without pulling my hair. Just be patient when removing.
Keswick, ON
göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue uploaded by Nikole I.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is a staple in my house for the boys. Both my husband, and 15 year old aware by this product göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue - the hold lasts all day long, and they never have to reapply. My husband spoke the front of his hair, and my son styles all his hair to the side. If your looking for a strong, all day hold this is it. Very little product goes a LONG way. This has also held my daughters hair through a whole gymnastics competition (flips, cart wheels, the whole thing!) and it’s the only product we have found to hold her hair in place while up.
Shingletown , CA
Ok first let me just say I have not personally used this on myself. My husband uses this and one other daily. He had thick wavy hair and he likes it slick down. My problem with this is yes it works and it hold his hair down like he wants BUT if he’s tired and goes to bed without a shower he has white stuff all over his head the next morning. He looks like “There’s something about Mary” y’all know what I mean and it’s not cute 🤦🏻‍♀️. The first time I saw it I was very confused as to what was LP over his head and then it was like peeling the skin from a sunburn on it was the gel. It’s good just really deep wash and condition your hair afterwards.
Toronto , ON
göt2b® Glued® Spiking Glue uploaded by Sarah T.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This hair gel is amazing! The only one I will ever use because it simply works the best on my hair. I have very thick, coarse hair and takes a lot for my baby hairs to stay in place. I use it every time I want a very sleek look and it holds my hair perfectly without having to fix it throughout the entire day. Has a great scent, doesn’t leave any residue like others I’ve tried, and is ridiculously affordable! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new hair gel!💛
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 ans
Taije C. • il y a un an
Yes i absolutely prefer got2b products over gorilla snot especially if you are a girl who’s always on the run & sweating a lot. If holds better