BeautyHair Styling Productsgöt2b
göt2b Glued Non-aero Spiking Spray

göt2b® Glued® Non-aero Spiking Spray

by göt2b

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of göt2b® Glued® Non-aero Spiking Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Sasha T.
Garland, TX
I love to mix this stuff with glitter and put it on my roots for a high fashion look and it works great
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
This stuff holds really well but it is a little gooey. It dose what it claims price is pretty good for what you get
Jessica N.
Milwaukee, WI
Great hold, lasts all day. Not a huge fan of the scent. My husband has been using this for years
Rebecca B.
Monson, MA
Works very well.  I have super short hair and I will spray my hair with the hairspray while it's still damp, style it, then give it another shot of spray. I have dyed fairly thin hair.  It makes my hair look thicker.
Kp D.
atlanta
Even though I prefer the bigger bottle, I love love love this holding spray, it helps me achieve a variety of styles .
Belle G.
Conway, SC
Definitely holds really well. Awesome product. I used it a lot back when I had short hair. It's a little sticky but other than that it's great.
Shulisa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this product it is very cheap and inexpensive it is a very good holding spray I would recommend this product to a friend
Emily P.
Hasloch, Bayern
Hält mega gut ist wirklich fast wie Kleber und danach verrutscht wirklich gar nix mehr kann ich nur weiterempfehlen:)..
Kasey S.
Jacksonville, NC
I swear by all the got2b products. They are very inexpensive, yet have good quality.

Looking for your answer?