BY GÖT2B #29 in Hairspray

Glued Blasting Freeze Spray - Freeze that style into place with Got2b Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Only for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair. - Glued Blasting Freeze Spray

Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
I spray this on my forehead to hold my wig down… It’s so strong in super cold when you sprayed on your head but it does keep everything in place for several hours so I do recommend this to everybody… It was only like seven dollars at the beauty supply store!
BrookeAdrienne 1.
Saint Martinville
This product is BEYOND amazing. Any ladies looking for a bold hold and lasting product to lay anywhere from there edges to their lace frontals, I definitely recommend. Awesome awesome awesome. Also, these products work amazing with each other 😍
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Again definitely a 2018 favorite I absolutely love this hairspray. your hair will stay put through anything, even a 160 mph hurricane! The winds and rains won't ruin any hairstyle protected with this baby..MUST BUY!!!
Sarah G.
my mom used this with her pixie cut hair. she would spike it and then used this to hold it. it worked very well to hold everything in place all night (nightshift worker). it does mike your hair hard, but for spiked hair thats kind of what your looking for.
Mars’ A.
Orlando
göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray
This hold spray is no joke. It does exactly what it says. It gives a solid hold. I use it to secure my wig when I’m wearing one.
Only downside is after use I have to wash my hair but it does the job it leaves a residue though after a long day especially
If water or another product comes in contact with hair.
Chelsea A.
New York, New York
I remember the first my hair stylist used this on my hair, my edges stayed in perfect place for a whole 2 weeks! I was so amazed that I went and bought my own! Affordable and definitely would recommend to others.
Carissa O.
This hairspray is quite literally the best hairspray ever. It holds amazingly and lasts forever. I can do curls, spray a little, sleep on them, and they still look amazing the next day. A little goes such a long way, and a can of this lasts me a long time. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you have stubborn hair that won’t stay curly.
Megan S.
Holy freeze spray!!!!!!! 👶🏻 if you are looking for a freeze spray look no further! You stay this in your hair and I promise it’s not going anywhere. I use this on my 4 year old son. Trust me he runs non stop and it holds his hair.
Arianna M.
College Station
This product is AWESOME! I am a competition dancer and have used this spray for many years. It really does work like glue, and can practically hold your hair in any way. Washes out easily with shampoo and doesn't do any major damage to your hair. I highly recommend this for people who have thick hair and need good control.
Christina S.
Valdosta, GA
This does exactly what it says lol don’t make any mistakes cuz it’s there until you wash it out! I use this to solidify my smooth buns or to help tame flyaways on my wigs/ weaves.
Nikki A.
Brampton, ON
How would you rate this product?
Eve M.
St, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?

back