BY GÖT2B #36 in Hairspray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Glued Blasting Freeze Spray - Freeze that style into place with Got2b Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Only for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair. - Glued Blasting Freeze Spray

Hajar B.
San Antonio , TX
I spray this on my forehead to hold my wig down… It’s so strong in super cold when you sprayed on your head but it does keep everything in place for several hours so I do recommend this to everybody… It was only like seven dollars at the beauty supply store!
BrookeAdrienne 1.
Saint Martinville
This product is BEYOND amazing. Any ladies looking for a bold hold and lasting product to lay anywhere from there edges to their lace frontals, I definitely recommend. Awesome awesome awesome. Also, these products work amazing with each other 😍
Sarah G.
my mom used this with her pixie cut hair. she would spike it and then used this to hold it. it worked very well to hold everything in place all night (nightshift worker). it does mike your hair hard, but for spiked hair thats kind of what your looking for.
Chelsea A.
New York, New York
I remember the first my hair stylist used this on my hair, my edges stayed in perfect place for a whole 2 weeks! I was so amazed that I went and bought my own! Affordable and definitely would recommend to others.
Faustina K.
Atlanta
I use this to freeze my curls and hold my hair in place all day . Whether Its curling iron curls or natural wet curls it works . It’s multipurpose because it’s really intended for use with is gel but I use it alone for other things.
Carissa O.
This hairspray is quite literally the best hairspray ever. It holds amazingly and lasts forever. I can do curls, spray a little, sleep on them, and they still look amazing the next day. A little goes such a long way, and a can of this lasts me a long time. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you have stubborn hair that won’t stay curly.
Megan S.
Holy freeze spray!!!!!!! 👶🏻 if you are looking for a freeze spray look no further! You stay this in your hair and I promise it’s not going anywhere. I use this on my 4 year old son. Trust me he runs non stop and it holds his hair.
Daniel A.
Atlanta, GA
By far the absolute BEST hairspray I have used so far. This hairspray is so light, long lasting, and non flaking. I like to use this product for my "fly-aways" when putting my hair up in a bun and they will literally hold for days at a time with no flaking at all! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau
Ive been using this product for years! It holds straight or curly hair and long or short hair. It locks in my desired hairstyle for many hours, even in humid summers. The only minor con of the product is the smell. It doesnt smell bad or good but atleast its faint. My boyfriend says it smells hoppy like a beer.
Christina S.
Valdosta, GA
This does exactly what it says lol don’t make any mistakes cuz it’s there until you wash it out! I use this to solidify my smooth buns or to help tame flyaways on my wigs/ weaves.
Eve M.
St, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?
Nikki A.
Brampton , ON
How would you rate this product?

back