BY GÖT2B #7 in Hairspray

Glued Blasting Freeze Spray - Freeze that style into place with Got2b Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Only for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair. - Glued Blasting Freeze Spray

• When Using This Product Do You Use The Frezze Spray First...1 Answers
  • Can I trust this product to hold my wigs in place?1 Answers
  • How would you rate this product?1 Answers
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to apply my lace wigs when I don’t wanna wear it for more than a day, and use this with the gel (black tube) when I want it to stay longer. Honestly, I prefer just using the spray! It’s quicker and less messy, and can last longer if you tie it down when you sleep. Plus, it really is a great hairspray and makes your curls last forever!
melissa c.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a maximum hold spray I highly recommend to those who are really into wigs or even love doing their edges I personally love doing my edges I love this product.💕 #got2bglued #MEbyME @got2b
Robert R.
Tiverton, RI
I'm in love with this hairspray! I have used the glued product in the past and this spray completes the look that your trying to get with the strongest hold that I have ever had! It literally freezes the look that you have styled all day and all night!
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
I legit just sprayed this on my hair and it is NOT MOVING ! I swear.. it holds true to its name! It will freeze your hair in place ! Those little hairs you hate that stick up? Yeah those too! It will not move !!!
Shannen B.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Incredible for wig styling!! Powerful hold to keep those spikey, swooping, and/or tall anime hairstyles in place for photoshoots and conventions. My go-to styling products for any cosplay wig I own.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
My most absolute favorite hair spray! Since the regular stores such as target or Walmart are almost always sold out I go to ulta for this item a little goes a long way
Nilda G.
Ozone park , NY
Great spray,
Great hold
Great smell
Only 1bad thing it leaves flakes ughhhh but beside that it’s great #got2bglued #MEbyMe #contest #complimentary @got2b @Influenster
Hajar B.
San Antonio, TX
I spray this on my forehead to hold my wig down… It’s so strong in super cold when you sprayed on your head but it does keep everything in place for several hours so I do recommend this to everybody… It was only like seven dollars at the beauty supply store!
mi🗡 m.
My hair is really stubborn when it comes to gel and always curls up no matter how much I want it to lay down flat, but with this spray I was able to achieve the look I was going for. I paired it with Ecoco Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel to slick my hair back into a beautiful high pony. The spray was really cold and refreshing on my hair and it reacted well to the gel I had applied on my hair before. It's a huge bottle and it's quite inexpensive, you don't need much on your head so it'll last long. I really like it so far.
BrookeAdrienne 1.
Saint Martinville
This product is BEYOND amazing. Any ladies looking for a bold hold and lasting product to lay anywhere from there edges to their lace frontals, I definitely recommend. Awesome awesome awesome. Also, these products work amazing with each other 😍
Sabrina M.
Brentwood, MD
Does this have a better hold than the gel?
Shanique B.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I trust this product to hold my wigs in place?
Shadè G.
When Using This Product Do You Use The Frezze Spray First Or The Gel ?
Samantha H.
South Bend
Does this work on any type of hair ?
Adeola O.
Carbondale , IL
I wanted to know how many people just use this product to hold down there we and not the got2b glue ??