BY GÖT2B

Glued Blasting Freeze Spray - Freeze that style into place with Got2b Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Only for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair. - Glued Blasting Freeze Spray

• When Using This Product Do You Use The Frezze Spray First...1 Answers
  • Can I trust this product to hold my wigs in place?1 Answers
  • How would you rate this product?1 Answers
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best hair sprays!! If you haven't tried this, you are definitely missing out. It's long lasting hold, can be used on all hair types and washes out very easily. It holds curls in place or even a ponytail. It also can be used to secure a wig. Definitely recommend if you need that hold for ANY hairstyle.
Hajar B.
San Antonio, TX
I spray this on my forehead to hold my wig down… It’s so strong in super cold when you sprayed on your head but it does keep everything in place for several hours so I do recommend this to everybody… It was only like seven dollars at the beauty supply store!
mi🗡 m.
My hair is really stubborn when it comes to gel and always curls up no matter how much I want it to lay down flat, but with this spray I was able to achieve the look I was going for. I paired it with Ecoco Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel to slick my hair back into a beautiful high pony. The spray was really cold and refreshing on my hair and it reacted well to the gel I had applied on my hair before. It's a huge bottle and it's quite inexpensive, you don't need much on your head so it'll last long. I really like it so far.
BrookeAdrienne 1.
Saint Martinville
This product is BEYOND amazing. Any ladies looking for a bold hold and lasting product to lay anywhere from there edges to their lace frontals, I definitely recommend. Awesome awesome awesome. Also, these products work amazing with each other 😍
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Again definitely a 2018 favorite I absolutely love this hairspray. your hair will stay put through anything, even a 160 mph hurricane! The winds and rains won't ruin any hairstyle protected with this baby..MUST BUY!!!
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
I use this when I wear wigs! Definitely one of my best investments. My hair is always payed and I don’t have to worry about it slipping. It’s a great price for a great investment. I would definitely buy this again. göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray
Sarah G.
my mom used this with her pixie cut hair. she would spike it and then used this to hold it. it worked very well to hold everything in place all night (nightshift worker). it does mike your hair hard, but for spiked hair thats kind of what your looking for.
Lorna D.
Haddonfield, NJ
I use this for styling wigs! This stuff is STRONG and good for creating spikes and holding other odd gravity defying styles. It does completely harden the hair so you may not want it on natural hair unless you are doing big Mohawk styles.
Mars’ A.
Orlando
göt2b® Glued® Freeze Blasting Spray
This hold spray is no joke. It does exactly what it says. It gives a solid hold. I use it to secure my wig when I’m wearing one.
Only downside is after use I have to wash my hair but it does the job it leaves a residue though after a long day especially
If water or another product comes in contact with hair.
Chelsea A.
Utica, NY
I remember the first my hair stylist used this on my hair, my edges stayed in perfect place for a whole 2 weeks! I was so amazed that I went and bought my own! Affordable and definitely would recommend to others.
Nikki A.
brampton, ON
How would you rate this product?
Shanique B.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I trust this product to hold my wigs in place?
Shadè G.
When Using This Product Do You Use The Frezze Spray First Or The Gel ?
Adeola O.
Carbondale , IL
I wanted to know how many people just use this product to hold down there we and not the got2b glue ??
Eve M.
St, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?