BY GÖT2B #7 in Hairspray

Glued Blasting Freeze Spray - Freeze that style into place with Got2b Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Only for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair. - Glued Blasting Freeze Spray

Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to apply my lace wigs when I don’t wanna wear it for more than a day, and use this with the gel (black tube) when I want it to stay longer. Honestly, I prefer just using the spray! It’s quicker and less messy, and can last longer if you tie it down when you sleep. Plus, it really is a great hairspray and makes your curls last forever!
melissa c.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a maximum hold spray I highly recommend to those who are really into wigs or even love doing their edges I personally love doing my edges I love this product.💕 #got2bglued #MEbyME @got2b
Robert R.
Tiverton, RI
I'm in love with this hairspray! I have used the glued product in the past and this spray completes the look that your trying to get with the strongest hold that I have ever had! It literally freezes the look that you have styled all day and all night!
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
My hair is naturally curly but this definitely holds all the craziness in place! Especially since I have horrible frizz normally even with the rain today my hair held its shape! I love this so much! I’d definitely recommend.
Abigail T.
Boca Raton, FL
This is the best gel for laying down your lace wigs. It is a great value and has a lot of hold. Got2be contains a lot of gel so it will last a while. It is the best gel EVER! I highly recommend this gel for lace wigs.
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
WELL......one of the strongest holding hairspray i have ever used. used it on my sons hair for his braids and his hair has not budged since YESTERDAY. 👍🏼👍🏼

i recieved this for FREE in exchange for my 100% honest review.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
I legit just sprayed this on my hair and it is NOT MOVING ! I swear.. it holds true to its name! It will freeze your hair in place ! Those little hairs you hate that stick up? Yeah those too! It will not move !!!
Shannen B.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Incredible for wig styling!! Powerful hold to keep those spikey, swooping, and/or tall anime hairstyles in place for photoshoots and conventions. My go-to styling products for any cosplay wig I own.
Dan R.
This magic little spray bottle does wonders to you hair! Never does it ever let you down with a strong hold for that perfect look you’re going for! It lasts all day and i would buy again!
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
My most absolute favorite hair spray! Since the regular stores such as target or Walmart are almost always sold out I go to ulta for this item a little goes a long way
Sabrina M.
Brentwood, MD
Does this have a better hold than the gel?
Samantha H.
South Bend
Does this work on any type of hair ?
Shanique B.
Brooklyn, NY
Can I trust this product to hold my wigs in place?
Shadè G.
When Using This Product Do You Use The Frezze Spray First Or The Gel ?
Adeola O.
Carbondale , IL
I wanted to know how many people just use this product to hold down there we and not the got2b glue ??