BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite hairspray ever, when I have my fringe it keeps it in place and perfect all day. Not sticky or drying to my hair and brushes out really well.
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this product , keeps your hair in place looking great , you can fix it thru out the day if you need too..is awesomeness in a bottle
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the BEST hairspray I have ever used. My hair style is a messy/fauxhawk organized chaos type of look and this Blasting Freeze hairspray keeps my hair in place all day long. It has exceeded my expectations. I have used a lot of different hairsprays and tried to get an all-day hold and nothing beats got2b Glued.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST hairspray on planet earth! I saw the price first and it made me a little suspicious because normally I use quite expensive mousse and sprays. But I bought this one and I will never ever go back to any other hairspray again. It holds my hair perfectly even if it's raining outside.
There is only one little thing that I don't like about it: it's too strong so it's almost impossible to comb your hair at the end of the day so you'd better wash it off with a good moisturizing shampoo. I would also not recommend using it too often like any other hairspray.
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
BEST HAIRSPRAY HANDSDOWN! This is the only hairspray I use. Only downfall is it's not sold everywhere. My hair will actually hold curls with this spray and stay all day. This is also the best hairspray for teasing! Not too shiny either. It's great!
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
Just like the got to be glue product, this product is also great at making sure your hair stays in place. The smell is not over powering and a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this product again.
Kristy F.
I absolutely love this hairspray. It is the only one that will actually hold your hair how you want it all day!!
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this stuff for years and I'm not kidding when I say I have two bottles and use them every time I style my hair. It holds your style in place. It's perfect if you have straight hair that won't hardly hold any curl or volume (like mine) and it's the best for your buck
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray ever, I have tons of layers and I tease the heck out of it and need a strong hairspray to keep the volume that all the back coming gives me and to ankle sure it stays in place. It reminds me of the Chi helmet hairspray but more affordable. There has been days where it's been windy outside and my hair stayed in place. I recommend this to all my friends and even my husband uses this.
Saff A.
I remember using this product everyday when I used to backcomb my hair fully and this hairspray saved me! It holds my hair in place all day and has proper strong hold!!! My hair didn't budge and didn't go flat at all! The scent is kind of off putting but other than that it's a great hair spray product and will definitely be repurchasing this if I run out! I do have 2/3 bottles at home so don't think I'm desperate for another ATM! I use this now and then when I need my hair to stay in place all day or when I go for a hair look that needs strong hold and this never lets me down! 100% recommend this absolutely love this hairspray !!
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?