BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Haylee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair spray ever for my son's hair. It locks his spikes into place. When I use it in mine I need to use a light hand but it works amazing
Brittany P.
Longs, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray!!!! Since I do my deathhawk constantly and I need it to resist the heaviest of winds and to stay up all day, I use this amazing product and it never fails me!
Joe J.
Durham
Holds style all day without fail. Amazing product but can get a lot of product build up if you don’t wash your hair daily
Rachel M.
Broken arrow , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this with the got2be glued to spike my hair and keep all day hold. It works well and is affordable
Daniel A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the absolute BEST hairspray I have used so far. This hairspray is so light, long lasting, and non flaking. I like to use this product for my "fly-aways" when putting my hair up in a bun and they will literally hold for days at a time with no flaking at all! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Asia W.
cedar rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
best hair spray there is id u want a "don't move" look and it works so well with my think curly hair and keeps the fly aways down all day and smells good high recommend
Chris J.
covington
I have thick hair.. And I mean THICK hair. Freeze blast is the ONLY spray I have found to date that lasts all day and holds up in water. Doesn't matter how I shape or sculpt my hairstyle, freeze blast is the BEST!
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing hairspray. I have thick hair that can get a tad unruly but this really helps keep it in place. You definitely don't need a lot which I appreciate. It also doesn't leave a crunchy or hard feeling in the hair which is important to me. Highly recommend!
Yolanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is awesome! I use it to hold my lace wigs in place and it stays in place for a few days. I also use it to hold the curls in place on my human hair wigs. Those curls don't budge!
Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite hairspray ever, when I have my fringe it keeps it in place and perfect all day. Not sticky or drying to my hair and brushes out really well.
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?