BY GÖT2B #86 in Hairspray

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Chloe G.
This hairspray will have your look sprayed in lasting days! This hairspray is great value for money i found a can of this hair spray lasted me a good month and I use mine everyday.... I have recommended this to a few clients who come into the salon who are trying to achieve the mow hawks as this helps to glue the hair down into place.
Aoki K.
Harlesden, London
I use this product for when I want to hold down a lace wig to my head (instead of using harmful glue or tape) and it is the ONLY product I've tried that works for me. It's easy to apply, fast and the hold feels so secure. Apart from residue (as with any product), there is no downside I've experienced with this so far.
Shania-leigh S.
Dn16 1eb
This is amazing at keeping hair in place all day for events or situations where hair can't move. It smells fairly okay for a hairspray and lasts all day. I have blonde hair and fine yet a lot of hair and it works well. I feel as though it could be improved by its packaging.
Eve M.
St, AB
This is an INTENSE hair spray. This will literally keep your hair in place while you are doing back flips. You need such a small amount of this spray to hold your hair in place the entire day. It smells like candy and its defintly worth every penny
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Literally THE BEST hairspray I've ever came across in my life. It held my hair in a mohawk when it was past shoulder length. It is rock solid. By far the best money I could've ever spent on a hair product. If you haven't tried it, what's wrong with you??
Demi C.
Leicester , ['', '', '']
This is one of, if not the best hairspray I own and holds really well in comparison too any others, even the expensive ones. It's on offer a lot of the time and would always spend a bit more for a hairspray that's as good as this
Katt M.
This product goes back to the highschool days of teasing hair to huge levels. I love it because it can make my hair very voluminous. This product works great if you're going to something special because the product holds up great.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
I tried my friends one of these and I didn't really rate it. It didn't have a very strong hold I felt and it left my hair feeling really greasy and not fresh. It didn't look nice or feel nice and I didn't like the smell
Saff A.
I remember using this product everyday when I used to backcomb my hair fully and this hairspray saved me! It holds my hair in place all day and has proper strong hold!!! My hair didn't budge and didn't go flat at all! The scent is kind of off putting but other than that it's a great hair spray product and will definitely be repurchasing this if I run out! I do have 2/3 bottles at home so don't think I'm desperate for another ATM! I use this now and then when I need my hair to stay in place all day or when I go for a hair look that needs strong hold and this never lets me down! 100% recommend this absolutely love this hairspray !!
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I used this on my wedding day, as I wanted really big, messy hair; I had tried a few different brands in an attempt to find one strong enough to last the entire night, and they all let me down. This was the final one I'd purchased, and I am SO happy I did! Not only did my hair last ALL night... it looked amazing and still had every ounce of volume the day after! The only downside is that I find the smell off-putting. It smells like chemicals, without even an undertone of fragrance to balance it out. If you're looking for major hold, though, this is definitely the right choice.
Eve M.
St, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?