BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Chloe G.
Southampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray will have your look sprayed in lasting days! This hairspray is great value for money i found a can of this hair spray lasted me a good month and I use mine everyday.... I have recommended this to a few clients who come into the salon who are trying to achieve the mow hawks as this helps to glue the hair down into place.
Aoki K.
Harlesden, London
I use this product for when I want to hold down a lace wig to my head (instead of using harmful glue or tape) and it is the ONLY product I've tried that works for me. It's easy to apply, fast and the hold feels so secure. Apart from residue (as with any product), there is no downside I've experienced with this so far.
Shania-leigh S.
Dn16 1eb
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing at keeping hair in place all day for events or situations where hair can't move. It smells fairly okay for a hairspray and lasts all day. I have blonde hair and fine yet a lot of hair and it works well. I feel as though it could be improved by its packaging.
Kat S.
Glasgow, Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally THE BEST hairspray I've ever came across in my life. It held my hair in a mohawk when it was past shoulder length. It is rock solid. By far the best money I could've ever spent on a hair product. If you haven't tried it, what's wrong with you??
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an INTENSE hair spray. This will literally keep your hair in place while you are doing back flips. You need such a small amount of this spray to hold your hair in place the entire day. It smells like candy and its defintly worth every penny
Demi C.
Leicester , ['', '', '']
This is one of, if not the best hairspray I own and holds really well in comparison too any others, even the expensive ones. It's on offer a lot of the time and would always spend a bit more for a hairspray that's as good as this
Katt M.
Ottawa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product goes back to the highschool days of teasing hair to huge levels. I love it because it can make my hair very voluminous. This product works great if you're going to something special because the product holds up great.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried my friends one of these and I didn't really rate it. It didn't have a very strong hold I felt and it left my hair feeling really greasy and not fresh. It didn't look nice or feel nice and I didn't like the smell
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is crazy good with extra strong hold, for hard to create hairstyles. I used this one Halloween to make all my long hair stand straight up! Crazy good!!
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray is super sticky. Great for it hair is in a super slick scraped back ponytail but for general use hairspray it isnt good. Leaves hair sticky and crispy.
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?