BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Shania-leigh S.
Shania-leigh S.
Dn16 1eb
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing at keeping hair in place all day for events or situations where hair can't move. It smells fairly okay for a hairspray and lasts all day. I have blonde hair and fine yet a lot of hair and it works well. I feel as though it could be improved by its packaging.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Glasgow, Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally THE BEST hairspray I've ever came across in my life. It held my hair in a mohawk when it was past shoulder length. It is rock solid. By far the best money I could've ever spent on a hair product. If you haven't tried it, what's wrong with you??
St.Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an INTENSE hair spray. This will literally keep your hair in place while you are doing back flips. You need such a small amount of this spray to hold your hair in place the entire day. It smells like candy and its defintly worth every penny
Demi C.
Demi C.
Leicester , ['', '', '']
This is one of, if not the best hairspray I own and holds really well in comparison too any others, even the expensive ones. It's on offer a lot of the time and would always spend a bit more for a hairspray that's as good as this
Katt M.
Katt M.
Ottawa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product goes back to the highschool days of teasing hair to huge levels. I love it because it can make my hair very voluminous. This product works great if you're going to something special because the product holds up great.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Aaron & Ruth C.
Retford, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried my friends one of these and I didn't really rate it. It didn't have a very strong hold I felt and it left my hair feeling really greasy and not fresh. It didn't look nice or feel nice and I didn't like the smell
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I used this on my wedding day, as I wanted really big, messy hair; I had tried a few different brands in an attempt to find one strong enough to last the entire night, and they all let me down. This was the final one I'd purchased, and I am SO happy I did! Not only did my hair last ALL night... it looked amazing and still had every ounce of volume the day after! The only downside is that I find the smell off-putting. It smells like chemicals, without even an undertone of fragrance to balance it out. If you're looking for major hold, though, this is definitely the right choice.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Preston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray is super sticky. Great for it hair is in a super slick scraped back ponytail but for general use hairspray it isnt good. Leaves hair sticky and crispy.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is crazy good with extra strong hold, for hard to create hairstyles. I used this one Halloween to make all my long hair stand straight up! Crazy good!!
Lesleyanne B.
Lesleyanne B.
Litherland, Liverpool, England.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite hairspray ever, when I have my fringe it keeps it in place and perfect all day. Not sticky or drying to my hair and brushes out really well.
St.Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?