BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Rachel M.
Broken arrow, OK
I like to use this with the got2be glued to spike my hair and keep all day hold. It works well and is affordable
Matthew C.
Fort Worth, TX
Best hairspray for my hair... I wear a faux hawk daily and this give me great hold without the crunchy wet look
Sara G.
South gate, Ca
.Favorite hairspray ever! has been holding all my teased looks up since high school. great for alt styles!
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
This is the best hairspray if your wanting a super hold. Perfect for mohawks or other crazy hairstyles.
Miranda R.
Laurel, MS
One of the best hairsprays I've ever used. You could make your hair stand straight up if you wanted to.
monique q.
Whittier, CA
Works really good. I gave my friend a really high mowhalk with this hairspray . Its really good .
Ufffx F.
Kannapolis , NC
Best holding spray there is ! Honesty everyone else hairspray don't last this one os amazing !!!
Sylvia P.
Hamden, CT
This lasts so long, I use it with the Got 2B Glued gel, but even by itself it does the trick
Yaz U.
Costa Rica
BEST HAIRSPRAY ON EARTH!
It's perfect for any type of crazy hairstyles, I have use it for the past months to get my mohawk up and it keep in place for 3 days straight for a Tattoo Con i had. And the price is insanely cheap, i will keep buying it forever
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
This stuff is disgusting but also so amazing at the same time. If you want your hair wild, untamed, and literally frozen in place this is for you. However, if you like your hair to look natural you should probably place this back on the shelf because your hair does not move with this. It's literally glue! Only con is I find it a little difficult to get out of my hair if I sprayed too much!
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?