BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Very strong hairspray! My fiancé uses this, it's probably best for men. I have thin hair so this would probably be to heavy and cause my hair to break off. But, my fiancé loves it, it holds his hair perfectly into place the way he wants it and lasts absolutely all day long even in harsh humidity.
monique q.
monique q.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really good. I gave my friend a really high mowhalk with this hairspray . Its really good .
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a LONG LONG way here.

I have incredibly baby fine hair that will not hold a curl. That being said, I was in a play for my school where I had to have 1940s pin curls. Good luck with baby fine hair, right? Well let me tell you. Yes, I had to be in curlers for 12 hours before the show as I always do when I need a curl, but usually it falls out shortly after no matter the hair spray, not this hair spray though. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. through the costume changes, the sweat, the hot lights that make everything heavy, it was incredibly with hold. So incredible I actually used it for 2 proms that I went to later that year. It is the best hair spray out there when you needs omething strong to get the job done, though maybe it isn't the best for an every day hold, UNLESS you need a long lasting hold. But use lightly, a little goes a LONG LONG way here.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
This is the ONLY hairspray the holds my hairstyle!! I have a very straight, stubborn, short, spiky haircut. This is only product that holds my style ALL day!!! A little goes a long way!! I've tried other products and they do not hold at all!!! Staple in my household!!!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairspray ever, I have tons of layers and I tease the heck out of it and need a strong hairspray to keep the volume that all the back coming gives me and to ankle sure it stays in place. It reminds me of the Chi helmet hairspray but more affordable. There has been days where it's been windy outside and my hair stayed in place. I recommend this to all my friends and even my husband uses this.
Kammy T.
Kammy T.
This is THE best freeze spray I have ever tried! Only thing is, you need to style quick! I recommend this for those serious about the freeze.
Yaz U.
Yaz U.
Costa Rica
BEST HAIRSPRAY ON EARTH!
It's perfect for any type of crazy hairstyles, I have use it for the past months to get my mohawk up and it keep in place for 3 days straight for a Tattoo Con i had. And the price is insanely cheap, i will keep buying it forever
Caleb W.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is disgusting but also so amazing at the same time. If you want your hair wild, untamed, and literally frozen in place this is for you. However, if you like your hair to look natural you should probably place this back on the shelf because your hair does not move with this. It's literally glue! Only con is I find it a little difficult to get out of my hair if I sprayed too much!
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Southampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray will have your look sprayed in lasting days! This hairspray is great value for money i found a can of this hair spray lasted me a good month and I use mine everyday.... I have recommended this to a few clients who come into the salon who are trying to achieve the mow hawks as this helps to glue the hair down into place.
Aoki K.
Aoki K.
Harlesden, London
I use this product for when I want to hold down a lace wig to my head (instead of using harmful glue or tape) and it is the ONLY product I've tried that works for me. It's easy to apply, fast and the hold feels so secure. Apart from residue (as with any product), there is no downside I've experienced with this so far.
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?