BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this hairspray for cheer competitions where hair needed to be in place and slicked back. Super strong but not the most pleasant smell for hairspray
Tiffany T.
Newport , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hairspray if your wanting a super hold. Perfect for mohawks or other crazy hairstyles.
megain h.
South bend, In
If you don't want your hair to move at all, this is the spray for you, it holds curls great, but it literally glues your hair in place, would not recommend for every day use.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
This is literally like spraying rubber cement straight into your hair. Super effective, lasts and lasts and lasts, there is no wind or humidity strong enough to make it lose its hold. Been using it for years now and I swear by it, I will never use another hairspray.
Sasha L.
I been using this for 3 years not only does it have a lot of product it'll last all day and keeps your style fresh all day if you doll your hair curly your curls will last all day even onto the next day!
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works!! It will literally freeze your hair! If you want movement in your hair - this is not the product for you.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
This is the ONLY hairspray the holds my hairstyle!! I have a very straight, stubborn, short, spiky haircut. This is only product that holds my style ALL day!!! A little goes a long way!! I've tried other products and they do not hold at all!!! Staple in my household!!!
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a LONG LONG way here.

I have incredibly baby fine hair that will not hold a curl. That being said, I was in a play for my school where I had to have 1940s pin curls. Good luck with baby fine hair, right? Well let me tell you. Yes, I had to be in curlers for 12 hours before the show as I always do when I need a curl, but usually it falls out shortly after no matter the hair spray, not this hair spray though. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. through the costume changes, the sweat, the hot lights that make everything heavy, it was incredibly with hold. So incredible I actually used it for 2 proms that I went to later that year. It is the best hair spray out there when you needs omething strong to get the job done, though maybe it isn't the best for an every day hold, UNLESS you need a long lasting hold. But use lightly, a little goes a LONG LONG way here.
Yaz U.
Costa Rica
BEST HAIRSPRAY ON EARTH!
It's perfect for any type of crazy hairstyles, I have use it for the past months to get my mohawk up and it keep in place for 3 days straight for a Tattoo Con i had. And the price is insanely cheap, i will keep buying it forever
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is disgusting but also so amazing at the same time. If you want your hair wild, untamed, and literally frozen in place this is for you. However, if you like your hair to look natural you should probably place this back on the shelf because your hair does not move with this. It's literally glue! Only con is I find it a little difficult to get out of my hair if I sprayed too much!
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?