BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love the hold this product provides for my newly short hair. This brand has really great products for my newly short hair. Was affordable and smells fantastic. I'll buy this again!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
This product just says it all! for example: if u need your curls to hold this is the best. If u use this your curls are not going anywhere! This product does not lie!
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Holds fairly well, but if you have thin hair like me stay away. It weighed my hair down. It's a pretty wet hairspray. However the bottle is huge and you get a ton of use for a good price.
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
BEST HAIRSPRAY HANDSDOWN! This is the only hairspray I use. Only downfall is it's not sold everywhere. My hair will actually hold curls with this spray and stay all day. This is also the best hairspray for teasing! Not too shiny either. It's great!
megain h.
South bend, In
If you don't want your hair to move at all, this is the spray for you, it holds curls great, but it literally glues your hair in place, would not recommend for every day use.
Kelsey E.
Davison, MI
This is no where near your typical hair spray. It is perfect for cheerleaders for competitions or games, dancers that need their hair in place or anyone who needs a solid hold for a performance.
Cindy F.
Miamisburg, OH
Holy cow, this stuff can hold anything up! You had better be serious about your hair style when you use this fantastic holding spray. it works great on hair and wigs. We use it a lot for cosplay!
suzy C.
I give this product 5 stars. The hold is strong and long lasting. Great for teasing. Holds up do great. Only negative is that you need to wash your hair very thoroughly.
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
I have short hair and sometimes I like to fohawk it. I have tried many hair sprays before and this one seems to work the best so far! It holds my hair in place all day.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a very sticky hairspray - I wouldn't call it strong hold at all. It feels like glue (a good strong hold hairspray shouldn't be sticky like this...) and this has a white tint to it.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?