BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very sticky hairspray - I wouldn't call it strong hold at all. It feels like glue (a good strong hold hairspray shouldn't be sticky like this...) and this has a white tint to it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray has a super extreme hold. I use it in combination with the gel. It is really inexpensive and easy to find.
Assunta D.
Assunta D.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this hairspray for cheer competitions where hair needed to be in place and slicked back. Super strong but not the most pleasant smell for hairspray
Sara G.
Sara G.
South gate, Ca
.Favorite hairspray ever! has been holding all my teased looks up since high school. great for alt styles!
suzy C.
suzy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this product 5 stars. The hold is strong and long lasting. Great for teasing. Holds up do great. Only negative is that you need to wash your hair very thoroughly.
Shelbi  N.
Shelbi N.
I really like this hair spray. Except for the smell. I was spoiled with not your mother's hair spray. However this hairspray does its job. But at the end of the day, it does tend to look greasy. I like to do barrel rolls and pin curls and I need a lot of hairspray. This ends up greasy looking with too much hairspray. I need to find the holy grail of hairspray!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
This is a really great hair spray. Me and my cousin were giving each other Mohawks for fun and used only this hair spray and the Mohawks actually stayed.
ficuslovesyou
ficuslovesyou
Baltimore, MD
This hairspray has, hands down, the best hold over. It does get stiff, and can be a pain to wash out. But it holds and holds like nothing else I've ever seen!
Riley L.
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this stuff for years and I'm not kidding when I say I have two bottles and use them every time I style my hair. It holds your style in place. It's perfect if you have straight hair that won't hardly hold any curl or volume (like mine) and it's the best for your buck
Letitia M.
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
I wouldn’t recommend this product to people who are looking for an everyday hairspray, as it is very strong hold. It isn’t really built for holding a fringe in place. This product was made for big styles. Anything big and voluminous, with lots of backcombing and character, is sure to stay put.

Another thing I like about this product is its name. Glued is just a perfect name, because this hairspray is just like that, it holds a style like glue. One drawback of this product is that you definitely can feel it in your hair. It leaves your hair feeling quite crunchy, and it will stay in your hair until it is shampooed out. But like I said, this isn’t an everyday hairspray. Overall, I think that this is a wonderful product and does exactly what it says it will. It’s definitely not for small jobs, but can hold any big style in place.
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?