BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Monica
Pikeville
Best hairspray I have ever used. Holds your hair all day long but still allows movement so you don't go around looking like you have a beehive. Lol.
Bianca C.
Portland, OR
This hairspray will get your hair stuck not moving in place lasting all day been using it since middle school because I love volume in my hair .
Jamie M.
Tripoli, IA
This stuff holds like concrete! It held up my teenage sons Mohawk that was 8 inches long. And hold my braids at 70 down a highway on my Harley!
Haylee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair spray ever for my son's hair. It locks his spikes into place. When I use it in mine I need to use a light hand but it works amazing
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this product , keeps your hair in place looking great , you can fix it thru out the day if you need too..is awesomeness in a bottle
Kahourie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for laying your wigs down all day. After getting the hand of the product and it's freezing formula I really liked it.
Brittany M.
Ada, OK
I absolutely love this hair spray. I have short hair that doesn't want to spike up. With this hair spray my hair stays in place all day.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray has a super extreme hold. I use it in combination with the gel. It is really inexpensive and easy to find.
Rachel D.
Garwood, TX
If you are looking for a hairspray that holds for hours, this is for you! I use this product everyday and have for years.
Rachel M.
Broken arrow , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this with the got2be glued to spike my hair and keep all day hold. It works well and is affordable
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?