BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When this product says glue it means glue. I have never used a hairspray like this one. When you place it and spray it it's there until you wash it out.
Drusila R.
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this product , keeps your hair in place looking great , you can fix it thru out the day if you need too..is awesomeness in a bottle
Kahourie A.
Kahourie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for laying your wigs down all day. After getting the hand of the product and it's freezing formula I really liked it.
Raven B.
Raven B.
Newport, TN
I love this hairspray. It definitely keeps your hair in place. My hair is fine and when I curl it I have to have hairspray to hold it. This for sure does the job! I've used it for 5 years now! Love love love it
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
calvert city, ky
All time favorite hairspray! this product is lightweight and manageable but still leaves your hair in perfect shape all day long. No stickiness and doesn't leave your hair with a greese look.
Samm R.
Samm R.
Hemet, CA
It works great almost like glue you could say. I use it to keep my bangs in place in any type of weather and it holds great! It's also great for spiking long hair a blowdrier helps too
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Broken arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this with the got2be glued to spike my hair and keep all day hold. It works well and is affordable
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love this stuff right here! I use on this stuff on my son and my daughter no flakes nothing and everything stays! the way I style it. Mind you my daughter is 10 and in school and my is 20 months old.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Laurel, MS
One of the best hairsprays I've ever used. You could make your hair stand straight up if you wanted to.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Miamisburg, OH
Holy cow, this stuff can hold anything up! You had better be serious about your hair style when you use this fantastic holding spray. it works great on hair and wigs. We use it a lot for cosplay!
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?