BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Lauren D.
Ringgold, GA
My studio used this stuff during dance competitions and let me tell ya, this stuff DOES NOT move. My hair stayed securely in place for hours without needing even the slightest touch up. I would not recommend this hairspray as an everyday one if you are looking for something light. This product is very heavy so if you're looking for a hairspray that will literally "freeze" your hair into place, this is the one for you.
Chris J.
covington
I have thick hair.. And I mean THICK hair. Freeze blast is the ONLY spray I have found to date that lasts all day and holds up in water. Doesn't matter how I shape or sculpt my hairstyle, freeze blast is the BEST!
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
I wouldn’t recommend this product to people who are looking for an everyday hairspray, as it is very strong hold. It isn’t really built for holding a fringe in place. This product was made for big styles. Anything big and voluminous, with lots of backcombing and character, is sure to stay put.

Another thing I like about this product is its name. Glued is just a perfect name, because this hairspray is just like that, it holds a style like glue. One drawback of this product is that you definitely can feel it in your hair. It leaves your hair feeling quite crunchy, and it will stay in your hair until it is shampooed out. But like I said, this isn’t an everyday hairspray. Overall, I think that this is a wonderful product and does exactly what it says it will. It’s definitely not for small jobs, but can hold any big style in place.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
A little goes a LONG LONG way here.

I have incredibly baby fine hair that will not hold a curl. That being said, I was in a play for my school where I had to have 1940s pin curls. Good luck with baby fine hair, right? Well let me tell you. Yes, I had to be in curlers for 12 hours before the show as I always do when I need a curl, but usually it falls out shortly after no matter the hair spray, not this hair spray though. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. through the costume changes, the sweat, the hot lights that make everything heavy, it was incredibly with hold. So incredible I actually used it for 2 proms that I went to later that year. It is the best hair spray out there when you needs omething strong to get the job done, though maybe it isn't the best for an every day hold, UNLESS you need a long lasting hold. But use lightly, a little goes a LONG LONG way here.
Tania M.
i love this hair spray! it HOLDS. but i wish the texture afterwards was more easy to work with. I don't mind it. still use this product. perfect for putting down those baby hairs !
Brittany P.
Longs, SC
My favorite hairspray!!!! Since I do my deathhawk constantly and I need it to resist the heaviest of winds and to stay up all day, I use this amazing product and it never fails me!
Asia W.
cedar rapids
best hair spray there is id u want a "don't move" look and it works so well with my think curly hair and keeps the fly aways down all day and smells good high recommend
Yolanda M.
This spray is awesome! I use it to hold my lace wigs in place and it stays in place for a few days. I also use it to hold the curls in place on my human hair wigs. Those curls don't budge!
Jennifer R.
Greenwood, AR
Love this product. Excellent at keeping my unruly hair where I want it to stay. Only problem I have is the nozzle clogs up often and has to be cleaned every time.
Kathi G.
Evansville
Love this for my short messy look! Little goes along way. I use Got to be Glued to dry hair then follow up with spray for an all day hold! Very effective product.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?