BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Emily P.
Emily P.
This hair spray is no joke. It gives some serious hold, the name is appropriate because if you get it on your hands it feels like there's glue on them. I used it to spike up my 14" long hair into a Mohawk and it stayed all night. If you need strong hairspray I definitely recommend.
Tyler R.
Tyler R.
Saint Charles, MI
This is the bomb. Works great. I finish with this product. It lasts all day including on days that it rains. I am in and out of customers house and it lasts. A product that actually lasts! I used the hair glue but it's too much for all day. The freeze is perfect.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Saint Charles , Mi
Love! Rather I need a strong hold or just a spritzs to hold my curls! Holds so much better then any other hairspray I have used. And it lasts all day! I seriously even love the smell. Its the best! Definitely meets all expectations I need. No need to improve
C V.
C V.
Love this product! When I'm going somewhere and I need my hair to stay in a certain way all day long, this hair spray does the job. No other hair spray can hold my hair in place all day. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love the hold this product provides for my newly short hair. This brand has really great products for my newly short hair. Was affordable and smells fantastic. I'll buy this again!
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Portland, OR
This hairspray will get your hair stuck not moving in place lasting all day been using it since middle school because I love volume in my hair .
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Tripoli, IA
This stuff holds like concrete! It held up my teenage sons Mohawk that was 8 inches long. And hold my braids at 70 down a highway on my Harley!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Ada, OK
I absolutely love this hair spray. I have short hair that doesn't want to spike up. With this hair spray my hair stays in place all day.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Garwood, TX
If you are looking for a hairspray that holds for hours, this is for you! I use this product everyday and have for years.
Kristy F.
Kristy F.
I absolutely love this hairspray. It is the only one that will actually hold your hair how you want it all day!!
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?