BY GÖT2B #86 in Hairspray

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Daniel A.
Atlanta, GA
By far the absolute BEST hairspray I have used so far. This hairspray is so light, long lasting, and non flaking. I like to use this product for my "fly-aways" when putting my hair up in a bun and they will literally hold for days at a time with no flaking at all! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
THE BEST hairspray on planet earth! I saw the price first and it made me a little suspicious because normally I use quite expensive mousse and sprays. But I bought this one and I will never ever go back to any other hairspray again. It holds my hair perfectly even if it's raining outside.
There is only one little thing that I don't like about it: it's too strong so it's almost impossible to comb your hair at the end of the day so you'd better wash it off with a good moisturizing shampoo. I would also not recommend using it too often like any other hairspray.
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
My favorite hairspray ever, I have tons of layers and I tease the heck out of it and need a strong hairspray to keep the volume that all the back coming gives me and to ankle sure it stays in place. It reminds me of the Chi helmet hairspray but more affordable. There has been days where it's been windy outside and my hair stayed in place. I recommend this to all my friends and even my husband uses this.
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
Deathrock subculture checking in to say this hairspray is the only one I'll ever use. Tease the hair, and spray this on and your hair will not move, or fall, and rain will not wilt it. Just be sure to gently brush it out before you shower. Just trust me on that. You don't want matted clumps of hair (or maybe you do) that can't be brushed out because you teased and sprayed and teased again and sprayed again and your hair looks amazing and you don't brush it out, ever, and now you have to cut it off. Happened to me.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
This is hands down the BEST hairspray I have ever used. My hair style is a messy/fauxhawk organized chaos type of look and this Blasting Freeze hairspray keeps my hair in place all day long. It has exceeded my expectations. I have used a lot of different hairsprays and tried to get an all-day hold and nothing beats got2b Glued.
Monique G.
I used this hairspray to hold down a lace frontal. I seen a lot of YouTube videos on this product and helping in this situation, so I thought I would give it a try. It finally held down after three applications of applying and then letting it dry slightly to my hairline. All in all the miss on was accomplished. This product does hold and if it get on your skin just wipe away with rubbing alcohol
Jennie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I was recommended this hairspray by many for my daughter's dance competitions and recitals. i was looking for something inexpensive, since she uses so much hairspray for dance. This was not what I was looking for. Although it did hold well, it left a lot of residue and made her hair sticky, which made for a hot mess when it was time to switch up the hair between dances.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
If God made hairspray, it would be this one! This stuff holds like no one's business! I usually tease, then spray the underneath. It gives my hair so much volume- which is exactly what I want!  The bigger the hair, the better! It also isn't overly wet. You can mist this around your hair nicely and it won't leave it looking like a wet, stiff clump.  A+++++
Riley L.
West Liberty , KY
I have used this stuff for years and I'm not kidding when I say I have two bottles and use them every time I style my hair. It holds your style in place. It's perfect if you have straight hair that won't hardly hold any curl or volume (like mine) and it's the best for your buck
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
This is an amazing hairspray. I have thick hair that can get a tad unruly but this really helps keep it in place. You definitely don't need a lot which I appreciate. It also doesn't leave a crunchy or hard feeling in the hair which is important to me. Highly recommend!
Eve M.
St, AB
Who else loves the smell of this?