BY GÖT2B

Screaming Hold For Hair. Freeze That Style Into Place With Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray Through Hair Carelessly For That Sexy, Messy Look Or Twist Tips Into Spikes For Outrageous Hold That Will Last Until Your Next Shampoo. Only For Stuck Up Styles And Extreme Rock Hard Hair. Spike Cement Finish Made In Usa see more...

Emily P.
This hair spray is no joke. It gives some serious hold, the name is appropriate because if you get it on your hands it feels like there's glue on them. I used it to spike up my 14" long hair into a Mohawk and it stayed all night. If you need strong hairspray I definitely recommend.
C V.
Love this product! When I'm going somewhere and I need my hair to stay in a certain way all day long, this hair spray does the job. No other hair spray can hold my hair in place all day. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jamie S.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love the hold this product provides for my newly short hair. This brand has really great products for my newly short hair. Was affordable and smells fantastic. I'll buy this again!
Bianca C.
Portland, OR
This hairspray will get your hair stuck not moving in place lasting all day been using it since middle school because I love volume in my hair .
Jamie M.
Tripoli, IA
This stuff holds like concrete! It held up my teenage sons Mohawk that was 8 inches long. And hold my braids at 70 down a highway on my Harley!
Brittany M.
Ada, OK
I absolutely love this hair spray. I have short hair that doesn't want to spike up. With this hair spray my hair stays in place all day.
Rachel D.
Garwood, TX
If you are looking for a hairspray that holds for hours, this is for you! I use this product everyday and have for years.
Kristy F.
I absolutely love this hairspray. It is the only one that will actually hold your hair how you want it all day!!
Matthew C.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hairspray for my hair... I wear a faux hawk daily and this give me great hold without the crunchy wet look
Ufffx F.
Kannapolis , NC
Best holding spray there is ! Honesty everyone else hairspray don't last this one os amazing !!!
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else loves the smell of this?