BY GÖT2B

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Freeze that style into place with got2b glued blasting freeze spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Ideal for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Angie L.
Manchester, KY
Ultimate for locking hair in place! Pleasant smell and easy to apply, does not flake compared to other brands, no mess applicator, used on my auburn curly hair, great product just as it is.
Maria E.
Mendota , CA
This spray does its job. Your hair literally stays in place and lasts all day or until you shower. You just have to fine a way to no put to much because just a little does it.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I really loves this for my shorter hair styles and when I had bangs. It's a fair price point and easy to find. Smells good too.
Marcea B.
denver, co
I actually use this to apply wigs funnily enough. It has great holding power but I would be way too afraid to use it in my actual hair. It does not budge.
Angela C.
Hallsville
This hair spray works great on my very fine hair. I have no loft or body to the texture of my hair but this spray gives it loft and hold bit is not heavy.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
After I fell down a pony tail or bun I like to use this to freeze into place. This works wonders when it comes to freezing a hair style in place
Jaionnie R.
Very strong , I only use it for my frontals. Be careful on where you spray it because the product is very sticky and has a ultra strong hold
Jessica G.
This is perfect for spikes or even curls. It's very stiff and does get flakey if you touch it. Has a great smell and with the price
Malisa W.
Definitely holds your hair in place.....last a very long time.....you don't have to use very much of this product at a time
Haley S.
Wow, this stuff really hold hair in place all day long. It smells a little off, but for the price point.... Worth it