BY GÖT2B

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! Freeze that style into place with got2b glued blasting freeze spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Ideal for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This stuff works great, I used to use it for a crazy hair style that I rocked for a while and it definitely does glue your hair! I would give this more than 5 stars, it is not your average hair spray and will definitely hold a Mohawk type hair style
Racheal F.
If you dont want your hair to go anywhere then this is what youre looking for! This will keep your hair in perfect plus and doesnt flake like some other competitor brands. A little goes a long way as well so it usually last me a while.
Tara G.
Love Love Love!! For the last 4 or 5 years I have had really short & fun hairstyles otherwise known as "get up and go" styles. Due to my very thick and heavy hair, I could never find any products that were capable of holding my style. This stuff is like magic for my type of hair. Anyone that is wanting to wear their hair spiked up or in my case extremely texturized this is going to be perfect for you. Oh, and this works great for guys hair too. My son and I both use this spray and their gel products as well... Give it a try!!
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
I love this product. It holds your hair like nothing else. It's humidity resistant and water resistant... that alone says a lot. this product holds my style even while driving with my windows down and continues to hold and maintain my style throughout my work day. Having said that, I love that it holds the way that it does, but I can also easily brush it out when I come home. I would never use another hairspray after using this.
Amanda M.
Buena Park , CA
I got this to try and tame my baby hairs and fly aways. The sprayer is really intense, a little more than normal hair sprays and the fragrance isn't bad either. It applied a little much at first but with trial and error I was able to handle that.  It was a little too crunchy at first but throughout the day it really held up nice.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
This stuff does not let your hair move at all. It exceeded my expectations and the hold was a bit to dramatic for my taste, but if you're looking for a hairspray that holds for hours on end while keeping your hair stiff as a board, this is perfect for you! (it also smells great, i'm just not a hairspray kind of girl.)
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
If you need a hair spray that keeps your hair in place then this is the product to use! When I have a style that I want to last or my kids decide to spike or mohwawk there hair, this is my go to spray.
Cecilia M.
Dalton, GA
This product is amazing! It held my hair together so well while I was taking pictures in windy weather. Compared to all the other hair spray products this has to be the best one out there. The smell is also not as bothersome as other hair spray products which I love.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This really works not for the lighthearted. The smells is strong I didn't it had a good or bad smell in particular I have brown wavy hair. This guy is on the more expensive side but if you need holding molding action this is fir you.
Savanna T.
Ozark, AL
Super amazing! Smells nice. Super hold! I have brown, thick, wavy, hair. It does leave any marks it's not crunchy. Great value, very affordable. Nice scent. Will definitely but again! All in all amazing!