BY GÖT2B #52 in Hair Serums

Lyss M.
Bismarck, ND
This is the first product I ever used from this brand and I fell in love. I had never really done much with my hair before this but when I started, this was perfect to just give it that little shine and also helped with some of my fly away baby hairs. It's very reasonably priced and well worth it. Definitely recommend this product.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
I don't know how I wore straight hair before this stuff. I have pretty fine, curly hair (2c/3a) that I blow dry straight with a big round brush, however, my hair does not like to STAY straight. How I've been using this is by putting a small amount in damp hair after a heat protector, then doing my normal blow dry routine and my hair comes out so smooth and shiny. For second day hair I'll take a very very small amount and rake it through my ends and the lower part of my hair. I have fine hair so usually even the smallest amount of product just gunks up on my hair but I use one small squirt, a little smaller than dime size and it's not gunky or greasy as all. Considering the consistency of this product, if you use too much it would probably leave your hair a bit tacky and weighted, so remember a little goes a long way. I haven't tried using this while leaving my hair to air dry to its naturally curly state but I'm very curious and will probably try that out soon and hopefully remember to come back and update my review to let you all know how it goes. I love this product and definitely recommend trying it.
DAWN M.
Thorndale, PA
I absolutely LOVE this product!! On days I flat iron my hair. I tend to get the frizzies on the top of head and ends. This product leaves me completely frizzless and extreme shine that doesn't weigh my hair down. I typically don't wash my hair every day. With other products I have used like this, I have always had too due to it leaving my hair stuck to my scalp and tremendously greasy and just nasty looking. Even using a dry shampoo could not fix that mess. With this product I can actually go a few days without washing and it still looked fresh, clean and still full of body. Would definitely recommend this to others who want to prolong their hair style. Who really wants to have to wash their hair every day and take the time to straighten your hair if you don't have too??? Very time consuming use that extra time on something else !
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Used to be addicted to this stuff! While I've since moved on to luxury haircare products, this always gives me a sense of nostalgia and takes me back to my high school years. I never used this on dry hair, it would make mine WAY too greasy, but on wet hair this stuff definitely does its job. One dime sized bit of product through wet hair and you get plenty of shine! It takes a lot to make frizz completely go away in my super thick, coarse hair, so I used this stuff for more shine then frizz, but maybe it would help someone more in the frizz department who didn't have as thick of hair as I do. However for shine it's a good product!
Ty J.
Muskegon, MI
I can find this product in my local drugstore or at Walmart and the price is much less than on Amazon. But if this is the only place you can find it, then go ahead and get it. It's very thick, If you have shorter hair or it's fine, then you can use just a little. The bottle is a generous amount. However, I use quite a bit and seem to go through a bottle pretty fast so this is economical for me. You can spend much more for the same exact product and oftentimes, other serums contain alcohol or other drying ingredients. I highly recommend this.
Grisel d.
Living in the state of Florida, it is likely to have a sleek do turn into a lIon's mane upon stepping foot outside. I love the anti-frizz shine serum because it smooths out flyways when i iron and adds shine when i curl. My only suggestion is to keep it at least 4 inches from the roots of the hair. Otherwise, if you're like me who goes days without washing, you'll be due for a washing almost immediately because of the oily base.
Mari M.
Greene, NY
My hair is naturally very oily, so I use shine serums with extreme caution. I was going through a period of dull, dry hair, however, and decided to try and see if the serum would help restore my hair's vibrance.

This stuff was very heavy, weighing down my hair and making me feel like I'd stuck my head in a vat of oil. Sticky and greasy aren't textures I like my hair to have. All in all, this product was not for me.
Gali L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this product and recommend it to anyone who has crazy flyaway curly hair like I do! If you find that your hair tends to get frizzy throughout the day, even if its from just curling or straightening, I suggest you give this a go. After styling your hair, spread the serum throughout your hair and not only does it give it a healthy shine, but it smooths out the hair that is too stubborn to stay down!
Sandra U.
Benson, NC
I love this stuff!! It is awesome and getting rid of the frizzies and making my hair silky smooth! The key thing to remember is that a little goes a long way, squeeze a few drops into your palm, rub your palms together then run your hands over the areas of your hair that are frizzy or just need a little smoothing. You can use this serum on damp or dry hair, but I don't recommend putting it in the roots of your hair because it may make some people's roots look a little oily or limp. You will not be disappointed as long as you use this product properly!
Alisha E.
Mooresville, IN
Yes! This stuff is my absolute favorite! This is my go to product for whenever I want to curl my hair or make it super wavy for the day. This lasts all day and I never have frizz threaten to ruin the day. This stuff makes my hair super shiny and is easy to distribute. I will continue to buy this product and am very unlikely to purchase anything else. This stuff is super awesome.
amarinder b.
I just started to hear about this brand. Where can you buy it and how does it compare to some of the other products out there
Catherine M.
How good is got2b Glossy Anti-Frizz Shine serum at keeping frizzy hair from happening?