BY GÖT2B

• Formulated with a UV absorber
  • 4: frizzy hair

Lyss M.
Mandan, ND
This is the first product I ever used from this brand and I fell in love. I had never really done much with my hair before this but when I started, this was perfect to just give it that little shine and also helped with some of my fly away baby hairs. It's very reasonably priced and well worth it. Definitely recommend this product.
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
I absolutely love this product! A little bit goes a long ways... just a few drops in my finger tips and comb through my hair with my fingers and it's perfect... warning using to much will weigh your hair down and make it look greasy!
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using shine serum and this is one of my favs. Not greasy which is a must. This gives your hair such shine and smoothness no frizz or fly always
Rebecca L.
I really like this product. Got2b has some really great products. You only need a dime size to use on your hair. Warning: if you use any more than a dime size it will make your hair look really greasy.
Casey M.
Picayune, MS
I use this periodically. It works well and gets the job done but sometimes my hair becomes more frizzy with it.
Christine F.
Staten Island, NY
I have wavy hair that gets really frizzy and uncontrollable in even the least amount of humidity. This is one of only a few products I've found that really works in controlling the frizzies. My hair stays smooth and straight all day.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
Got2B hair products work good! Not to mention it has really good smells to it! Iove this and you can find it at local drug stores for a reasonable price
Rande w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always try to go for these types of products and I'm always disappointed. I use a little and it doesn't do anything, I use more and it makes my hair look oily. Also doesn't help with frizz.
Nicolette T.
Wilmington, DE
Eh. It's okay, but can make your hair too frizzy. Get an argan oil serum instead, which will promote your hair's health as well as keep the frizz to a minimum.
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product to be a little to heavy for my liking. It made my hair feel a little stiff.
Catherine M.
How good is got2b Glossy Anti-Frizz Shine serum at keeping frizzy hair from happening?
amarinder b.
I just started to hear about this brand. Where can you buy it and how does it compare to some of the other products out there