BY GÖT2B

Glam Force High Hold Hairspray - Tame your mane while you run wild with got2b Glam Force High Hold Hairspray. got2b Glam Force's hairspray delivery system gives a fast and firm hold to keep you partying in style all night long with 48-hour hold! - Glam Force High Hold Hairspray see more...

göt2b® Glam Force® Hairspray

Start your review of göt2b® Glam Force® Hairspray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Devan G.
This is very strong hair spray, works great for up dos or big hair! Holds all day with no problem. Very stiff, holds strong. Has a strong scent too. But , I really like this spray cause it holds every thing in place for a long time.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great hairspray! This product had a great smell, and really holds my hairdo. I’ve tried sprays like Big Sexy and didn’t have great results but I did with this spray. I have straight hair with issues holding curl but this was a great product that holds my curls all day without feeling heavy and sticky.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
Okay packing is cute, but for my hair this hairspray does not give me that extra hold I need. I find my self reapplying thought at the day. I wouldn't repurchase this item
Trang D.
Prattville, AL
Got2b Glam Force High Hold Hairspray is great. It is really affordable Hairspray product. It has nice scent. It holds my hair quiet well. It is not greasy nor makes my hair feel hard. I highly recommend it.
Haile G.
Rawlins , WY
I’ve been trying this out for about a week or so, and so far it’s worked great. I can spread it over straight hair and brush through it with ease. It will also hold my curls in humidity and hot weather. It doesn’t leave a white cast or any crunchiness at all. Also, the smell is delicious.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,117 reviews
The Göt2B Mess-Merizing hairspray is a texturizing hairspray to achieve and maintain that natural, touseled, messy hair style. Göt2B Volumaniac hairspray gives your hair an uplifting, voluptuous boost. Gives some extra volume to your hair. The Göt2B Glam Force hairspray gives a high amount of hold to lock in any hair style. Great for all nighters when you need your hair to stay put for hours.
Lacey F.
Such a powerful hold! This summer humidity has been killing my look, but not with Glam Force High Hold Hairspray. Watch out frizzies and fly always, this hairspray is gong to hold you down!! It also smells great!
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
This spray holds super strong and is a very clean, no residue or smell product. I would definitely recommend it for a hair product, ESPECIALLY for those on a unexpectedly or expectedly tight budget.
Bre B.
Tucson
If your looking for a hairspray that has maximum hold without the sticky residue and buildup that brands like big sexy and tresemme are then this is thr product for. You lasts all day long woth humidity resistance . If it comes to. Improvements id say to make it brushable
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
I didn't really care for it as much tried it out cause my family uses the gel and they love it. Didn't hold very long price was good but didn't meet my expectations. No I wouldn't recommend to anyone.