göt2b® Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo

by göt2b

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a breezy tropical fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving any white residues*. Go ahead, Fresh It Up! (*after brush out)

• Got2b Fresh it Up Dry Shampoo, Tropical Boost, works best for fine hair
  • Dry shampoo instantly absorbs oil without leaving white residue* (*after brush out)
  • Long-lasting breezy tropical fragrance to refresh your style in an instant!
  • Shake well before and during use for best results

Ingredients: Butane Propane Alcohol Denat. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch Isobutane Pentane Isopentane Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum (Fragrance) Cetrimonium Chloride.

Usage: Hold can 8-10 inches from dry hair, section hair and spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day! Make it last: To keep your dry shampoo fresh, always close the cap and store in a dry place. If sprayer clogs, run it under warm water and dry the sprayer thoroughly before use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of göt2b® Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Mississauga, ON
First time trying Dry Shampoo. I like the fragrance of this bottle. After a long day when Im back home, first apply it seems my fair is fine and soft, but after few hours before I go to sleep, it seems my hair is back to oily again. I think my hair might not so suitable for dry hair, but the smell of this product wins.
Toronto, ON
2,658 reviews
I have been using it for a few days, and I can't tell if I like it or not. There is no white residue, which is a big thumbs up. But I don't see much difference after using it. The hair doesn't look much better, but I can feel the product in it. I don't think I would buy this myself, but I can't say it is terrible either.
Kingston, ON
I picked this is as a back up quick fix incase ivdidnt have time for a shower. Wasnt overly impressed with the results. It left my hair smelling good, but that was about it. My hair still had that dirty look. Nothing beats a shower.. Nothing!
Penticton, BC
I have multi colored hair (light and dark blue with green) I needed a dry shampoo that would not leave residue and this worked magically. The smell is amazing. I usually used it a or 2 before I had to really wash my hair. I would buy this again. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a dry shampoo.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything about this dry shampoo. It is amazing! Smells fantastic and really dries the oils in my hair while giving it volume.
This dry shampoo smells amazing!!! It’s works wonders on my hair and helps it feel like it has just been washed!
st. johns
I LOVE this scent! I can smell it throughout the day. It works well, I've bought it several times.
göt2b® Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo uploaded by ⋆𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖́𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕄.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Really bad, left my hair so heavy even if I brush it for long, i didn’t see different.

Looking for your answer?