BY GÖT2B

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a breezy tropical fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving any white residues*. Go ahead, Fresh It Up! (*after brush out)

• Got2b Fresh it Up Dry Shampoo, Tropical Boost, works best for fine hair
  • Dry shampoo instantly absorbs oil without leaving white residue* (*after brush out)
  • Long-lasting breezy tropical fragrance to refresh your style in an instant!
  • Shake well before and during use for best results

Ingredients: Butane Propane Alcohol Denat. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch Isobutane Pentane Isopentane Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum (Fragrance) Cetrimonium Chloride.

Usage: Hold can 8-10 inches from dry hair, section hair and spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day! Make it last: To keep your dry shampoo fresh, always close the cap and store in a dry place. If sprayer clogs, run it under warm water and dry the sprayer thoroughly before use.

April B.
Jamaica , NY
I like this dry shampoo it doesn’t leave a white cast and it make my hair smell good and it doesn’t make my hair oily which is good considered that I am using this on days I don’t wash my hairgöt2b® Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I was using Suave dry shampoo before trying this brand. I was actually not aware of this brand before so I thought to give it a try. But I got disappointed with this. It doesn't help me to get rid of greasy hair when I am in hurry and I can't wash my hairs and as the day passes I felt white residue on my hairs. I didn't find it appealing. But it smells amazing. I wouldn't buy it again and I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Yaaas! 🙌

This dry shampoo is winning! Aside from the great price point and amazing scent, it really works! It gave my unwashed and greasy hair bounce and volume. I have fine and dark hair - no residue or build up. I also have a sensitive scalp, no issues here!
Katie M.
This is my new favorite dry shampoo! I try to only wash my hair 2-3 times a week, and this is the key! There’s no white residue like with others. You have to let it sit for a minute then give it a good rub - and sometimes I use a second application if I’m leaving my hair down all day. This gives great body and I can wear black without fear of “fake dandruff!”
Shaylynn F.
No time to wash your hair in the morning? I normally wash my hair every other day and with Got2B I can skip 2 days and my hair still looks and smells clean as if I just washed it! No powder residue left behind like most dry shampoo I've tried in the past. @Ulta #Ulta and worth the price you pay.
Emma C.
Alden, NY
I decided to try a new dry shampoo because my usual brand is more expensive, I tried got2b's dry shampoo and I am very disappointed with the results. this product does not reduce the greasy-ness of my hair, the only reason I gave 2 stars was beaus the product has a good smell that helps when I have gone too long between washes
Karin S.
Glendale , AZ
I'm always on the hunt for great dry shampoo at an affordable price. This one definitely fits the bill. The tropical scent is heavenly and it performs as well as some of my all time favorites. It absorbs oil really well, doesn't leave a white cast and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Definitely not a fan. Smell was nice, but my hair was so tangled, dull, and dry. I hated it! Felt thick and gunky. Tons of buildup
heba a.
La
Purchased at: Walmart
It is really good i like it😍 i think i will staying usw this because it is perfect my hair long and it's work good
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
Nope I don’t recommend. It doesn’t do much for my hair and lasted less than all other dry shampoos. Nope