göt2b® Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo uploaded by April B.göt2b® Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo uploaded by Manminder S.

BY GÖT2B

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instant between washes with got2b Fresh It Up Tropical Boost dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a breezy tropical fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving any white residues*. Go ahead, Fresh It Up! (*after brush out)

• Got2b Fresh it Up Dry Shampoo, Tropical Boost, works best for fine hair
  • Dry shampoo instantly absorbs oil without leaving white residue* (*after brush out)
  • Long-lasting breezy tropical fragrance to refresh your style in an instant!
  • Shake well before and during use for best results

Ingredients: Butane Propane Alcohol Denat. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch Isobutane Pentane Isopentane Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum (Fragrance) Cetrimonium Chloride.

Usage: Hold can 8-10 inches from dry hair, section hair and spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day! Make it last: To keep your dry shampoo fresh, always close the cap and store in a dry place. If sprayer clogs, run it under warm water and dry the sprayer thoroughly before use.

Buy on ULTA*
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I was using Suave dry shampoo before trying this brand. I was actually not aware of this brand before so I thought to give it a try. But I got disappointed with this. It doesn't help me to get rid of greasy hair when I am in hurry and I can't wash my hairs and as the day passes I felt white residue on my hairs. I didn't find it appealing. But it smells amazing. I wouldn't buy it again and I would not recommend this product to anyone.
April B.
Jamaica, NY
I like this dry shampoo it doesn’t leave a white cast and it make my hair smell good and it doesn’t make my hair oily which is good considered that I am using this on days I don’t wash my hairgöt2b® Fresh It Up Tropical Boost Dry Shampoo
Katie M.
This is my new favorite dry shampoo! I try to only wash my hair 2-3 times a week, and this is the key! There’s no white residue like with others. You have to let it sit for a minute then give it a good rub - and sometimes I use a second application if I’m leaving my hair down all day. This gives great body and I can wear black without fear of “fake dandruff!”
Emma C.
Alden, NY
I decided to try a new dry shampoo because my usual brand is more expensive, I tried got2b's dry shampoo and I am very disappointed with the results. this product does not reduce the greasy-ness of my hair, the only reason I gave 2 stars was beaus the product has a good smell that helps when I have gone too long between washes
Tiffany M.
Surrey, BC
I recently got tape in hair extensions and was told to only wash my hair once evey 3 to 4 days so this couldn't have come at a better time. They said dry shampoo would be my best friend and let me tell you, they couldn't have been more right lolz!

I have blonde hair so I picked up the tropical boost based off the nice scent. I was using another brand the week before and it was really powdery so i was surprised even after shaking this one up it seems to come out as a hair spray consistency and then drys to a powder. While its damp I rub it into my roots a bit and leave it for about 5 mins and brush it out. I then take the blow dryer on a cool setting and it removes any access powder leaving my hair really soft feeling and most importantly not greasy looking.
Connie M.
Etobicoke, ON
First time trying Dry Shampoo. I like the fragrance of this bottle. After a long day when Im back home, first apply it seems my fair is fine and soft, but after few hours before I go to sleep, it seems my hair is back to oily again. I think my hair might not so suitable for dry hair, but the smell of this product wins.
Denise H.
st. johns
I LOVE this scent! I can smell it throughout the day. It works well, I've bought it several times.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
I picked this is as a back up quick fix incase ivdidnt have time for a shower. Wasnt overly impressed with the results. It left my hair smelling good, but that was about it. My hair still had that dirty look. Nothing beats a shower.. Nothing!
Amy R.
Sudbury, ON
.The tropical scent is amazing. Sprayed on easy and was a lot easier to massage in and brush out the extra then some other dry shampoos I have used in the past. It did a really good job of removing the greasy look from my hair and made it easy to style. Also didnt leave my hair feeling overly crispy or heavy with product. I really love this product. Probably one of the better dry shampoos I have tried. Would definitely recommend

(I recieved this product for free but the opinions are all mine)

back