göt2b® Fat-tastic Thickening Plumping Non-aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Rachel C.göt2b® Fat-tastic Thickening Plumping Non-aerosol Hairspray uploaded by mary m.

BY GÖT2B

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Great price point. I like the packaging and the dispenser. It is easy to use which is always nice. There is nothing worse than loving a product and not the packaging. However the entire line is packaged in very unique containers with very vibrant colors. I personally don't mind that but I could see where consumers my age would think this line is for the very young. It probably is their target demographic, but listen up ladies the root boost and all the volume products in the bright yellow works great on my 49 year old, chemically treated, fine, short hair. Not sticky. Very little build up. So I don't have to wash my hair all the time. I get compliments on my hair daily. The negative is this particular product is hard to find. It is however at Ulta.
Jessie J.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff is pretty decent, but I do think it would be better if the spray came out more evenly. The hold is strong and lasts all day, and it smells pretty good. I agree with the other reviewer, that maybe an aerosol can would be more effective. That being said, I probably would purchase again because it has lasted a long time and does what I want it to.
Seena M.
I don't think this is the best hairspray but I don't think this is the worst either. It does make my hair feel thicker, however my hair feels hard and sticky. I'm not a fan of the packaging either, if it was in a aerosol can, I feel like the product would be disbursed evenly thoroughout the entire head and wouldn't make certain pieces feel hard.
mary m.
This is a decent moose. I use it and hair spray when I'm bumping my hair up. I don't know if the collegin in it actually does anything, but it doesn't take much to get the look i want. It works well for curling your hair as well.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I don't normally use hairspray but this one is amazing. It gives you the hold without the crunchy feeling and it also gives you volume. Pretty inexpensive for the amount you get. Definitely recommend this hairspray!
Amber N.
N Tonawanda, NY
I lovelovelove this hairspray, it's the only brand I've been using for months. It has a strong hold but doesn't make your hair hard/crunchy. I definitely recommend this product
Shawna G.
Love this stuff. My hair stays in place and yet my hair doesn't get overwhelmingly hard either. Easy to brush out before taking a shower too. Quick and easy.
amber s.
Comparable hairspray hold to the expensive brand of big sexy hair! definatley adds more volume when using it to help tease and hold hairstyles intact!
Sarai М.
I don’t use hairspray anymore but when I did this was my go to. It worked well for volume but definitely made my hair feel weird and crusty after
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really don't like the got 2b products. They are not the best for my hair but I have herd from my friends that they really worked for them.
Maci C.
Stockton, CA
Did anyone find it to be to sticky or messy in your hair?
Sahineldis P.
Santo Domingo
How many hours the effect last?