göt2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse

Schwarzkopf got2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse: Instant collagen infused Big plumped style Push up and bodify see more...

• Can this be used at the roots of dry hair or is it best in wet ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product work on thick straight hair?1 Answers
  • How does this moose differ from the rest?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "A little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this moussee and all other bed head products .The only problem is very little mousse in bottle." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite hairspray brand!" in 1 review
  • "I am absolutely in love with this mousse.My bought be this because I have straight, limp hair and the results were impressive.It definitely thickened my hair and it didn't leave it all stiff and crunchy.Also, it doesn't take alot to get great results.This is my new favorite mousse." in 1 review
  • "I don't use very much, and it sure goes a long way for me." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a pretty decent mousse, for a very inexpensive price tag. A little goes a long way and it's lasted me a long time. If I'm wearing a tank and sweating it ends up making my back sticky, which is gross. It has a nice powdery smell. It definitely adds shine, and some slight thinkness. I have never Been in love with the product, which is why it's probably lasted me so long. It doesn't make my hair crunchy or hard so that is a plus. The packaging is cute and easy to get the product out of. My husband tried it but wasn't wild about it, it made his hair seem sorta greasy. He has short hair. Usually buzzes it, but tried it out after he hadn't cut it for a while. I'd recommend it for the price, but if you could go get kenra I would suggest that over this.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this from Ulta and I loved it. It makes it kind of stiff but voluminous and brought for the hair to be flowy. It’s long lasting and it smells good. I would repurchase this. It was on sale for a great job.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is a curly hair must for me. My hair is fine and curly so I can get a lot of puffiness and frizz. This is the best mousse I've tried because it quite a bit of definition without feeling crunchy or sticky. a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the price. The scent to me is fresh and slightly floral but not overly feminine. I like that it doesn't make my hair heavy and I still have volume without looking like the bride of Frankenstein. I use it as part of the LOC method (liquid, oil, cream) as my liquid because it is water-based, followed by OGX® Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil
Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
Aiyana B.
This mousse is okay! It isn't my favorite. I have naturally curly hair so I only use mousse when I plan on leaving it curly and not styling it. It gives me some volume which is GREAT but I feel like it leaves my hair a little dry at the ends and the smell is a little strong for me. It seems a bit too musty for my liking. The price is good, this cost me I wanna say 6$ or so at Ulta. It has lasted me quite a while which is great! I would recommend to anyone who can handle the smell! Other than that, it does a terrific job!
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
This was my favorite hair product for years. It tamed my frizzy hair and made my curls bouncy. The older I got, the more I realized the importance of healthy hair. I noticed my hair was always greasy looking. My hair wasn't soft. My hair became dirtier and I needed to wash my hair much more often than what is healthy. The price was lower and affordable. I wouldn't use this product now that I can afford higher end products that are healthier for my hair.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
This mousse is honestly the best one I've used. It gives great volume and good without weighing your hair down. It's also very affordable and can be found at tons of stores. I highly recommend it (as well as other products from this company. They are all affordable and work very well!)
Barb H.
Gallitzin
This is the only product i use for my fine thin hair that adds nice volume and lasts.  I tried the root amp mousse by garnier and it didnt as good as the got 2b.  Garnier is ok but the fat-astic mousse is a little better.  Thats just my opinion
Payton R.
I love this product. I use it more as a root pump. It works so well for my hair even though it is super fine! It works super well for the price of the product!! Works just as good as the really expensive products. I would definitely recommend this product.
Karri P.
I have super fine, thin, straight hair. I put a bit in my hair while it's still wet before blow drying and styling. It gives me some volume and control. It doesn't take much, so it lasts forever. Unfortunately, Got2b can be difficult to find.
Wendy C.
My HG mousse!!!

I use this in 2 different ways.....My hair is very naturally curly (think spiral curls) and using this on my curls and scrunching them and letting my hair air dry my curls looks full and awesome(this mousse holds my curls and zero frizz!!!

2nd way I use this is when I straighten my hair. After shampooing etc I use a little of this at the roots of my hair,blow dry and then straighten...my hair has AMAZING volume & texture!!!! If I don't use mousse my hair after straighten can look super flat (wich on occasion is fine) but when I want big volume this is my go to product!

*A little goes a long way and the scent to me is sweet and kinda perfumey.

100% repurchase over & over!!
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Does this make the hair greasy or heavy?
isabel g.
San Jose, CA
How does this moose differ from the rest?
Melissa C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Can this be used at the roots of dry hair or is it best in wet hair?
Leslie S.
Does this product work on thick straight hair?