göt2b Fat-Tastic Thickening Plumping Mousse
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "A little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
- "Love this moussee and all other bed head products .The only problem is very little mousse in bottle." in 1 review
- "This is my favorite hairspray brand!" in 1 review
- "I am absolutely in love with this mousse.My bought be this because I have straight, limp hair and the results were impressive.It definitely thickened my hair and it didn't leave it all stiff and crunchy.Also, it doesn't take alot to get great results.This is my new favorite mousse." in 1 review
- "I don't use very much, and it sure goes a long way for me." in 1 review
Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
I use this in 2 different ways.....My hair is very naturally curly (think spiral curls) and using this on my curls and scrunching them and letting my hair air dry my curls looks full and awesome(this mousse holds my curls and zero frizz!!!
2nd way I use this is when I straighten my hair. After shampooing etc I use a little of this at the roots of my hair,blow dry and then straighten...my hair has AMAZING volume & texture!!!! If I don't use mousse my hair after straighten can look super flat (wich on occasion is fine) but when I want big volume this is my go to product!
*A little goes a long way and the scent to me is sweet and kinda perfumey.
100% repurchase over & over!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos