BY GÖT2B

It is heavy on style because it's infused with collagen to make your hair feel instantly thicker, denser and full of body. The non-aerosol formula is non-sticky and dries fast giving you perfect plumping all day long. see more...

Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got2b Fat Tastic Instant Collagen Infusion Hair Spray 9 oz Hair Spray - Great product for keeping your hair style
Jessie J.
Avondale, AZ
This stuff is pretty decent, but I do think it would be better if the spray came out more evenly. The hold is strong and lasts all day, and it smells pretty good. I agree with the other reviewer, that maybe an aerosol can would be more effective. That being said, I probably would purchase again because it has lasted a long time and does what I want it to.
Seena M.
I don't think this is the best hairspray but I don't think this is the worst either. It does make my hair feel thicker, however my hair feels hard and sticky. I'm not a fan of the packaging either, if it was in a aerosol can, I feel like the product would be disbursed evenly thoroughout the entire head and wouldn't make certain pieces feel hard.
Jessica J.
Brampton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the biggest fan of the product. It very hard to wash out and can't be left if your hair for 2 days !