göt2b Fat-tastic Fresh & Full Dry Shampoo uploaded by Melissa D.

BY GÖT2B #78 in Dry Shampoo

VOTED BEST DRY SHAMPOO g t2b fat-tastic got2b: fat-tastic 4: Big Plump Hair: s kip a day, refresh, boost n bounce supports collagen effect fresh & full dry shampoo ; see more...

• I find that all dry shampoos I have tried make my hair feel gross...1 Answers
Loucrecia W.
I love this stuff! This works great between washes and keeps my hair smelling good. It's really affordable and I always purchase it from Walmart. I think it works better than any other kind I've bought. I would highly recommend this to friends and family.
Brandi F.
Hello #volume! I'm currently on my millionth bottle of this stuff and it continues to be an essential part of my hair care routine. I throw a little in before I blow dry my hair and the results are incredible. It adds life to my flat hair. My mother also started using it after she ran out of her regular product and it has now become her favorite also. The consistency is nice, it doesn't have a harsh smell, and the packaging is just downright attractive. I would recommend this to a flat haired girl any day.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
One of my favorite dry shampoos. The scent is very pleasant and it applies nicely to the scalp. It absorbs quickly and leaves the scalp looking and feeling completely refreshed. It also gives a great deal of volume and body to the hair
Sarah A.
Dallas
Works well for absorbing oil. Leave "s behind a thick residue on hair and scalp! Good for that day three of no wash!;) It is great for wavy hair ... you can go without it for a week .. I'm in between satisfied and disappointed
Kelly C.
Chapmanville,WV
I will begin to say that this Dry Shampoo has saved me numerous times.I can have a few lazy days and not wash my hair and this comes in hand.I have never had any residue left in my hair.I can atleast do 3 days without washing my hair when using this.I would highly suggest this to anyone
sindesha w.
This is gooooooood to hold down my wigs when i wear them & also to get ride of the edge control that is on my edges or the baby hair of my wigs that i wear. Very much satisfied with the product & i will buy again .
Kelly M.
Basom, NY
This is one product that does as it promises. I had no complaints with it, except for the occasional greasy/clumpy feel if sections of my hair if I didn't dry it completely.
clarity w.
Great hold and doesn't get sticky.  this is a go to when i need a big volume boost that will hold through the day.  i apply to damp hair, blow dry upside down and then bam!
Melissa C.
This works very well in making my hair look refreshed! The spray does have a scent, so beware if you are sensitive to that, but it smells good in my opinion! My hair is blonde and I like how this works for me, and for the price (I think I paid $4 for this), can't go wrong!
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
I'm a HUGE Got2B Fan...I love the hair lotion spray. My daughter dances, and has thin hair. It tends to look oily towards the end of the day. We got this for her and she uses it right before practice to give her hair a fresh look and keeps it from getting super oily by the end of the night. Definitely a must purchase!
Taylor W.
Lexington, MA
I find that all dry shampoos I have tried make my hair feel gross any heavy. Does this product do the same?