BY GÖT2B

Emma S.
Emma S.
Not really sure if I like it. My hair is looking good and it smells great like all the other got2b products but I wonder if over a long period of time how my hair will hold up using this product. I got it for a great price though! I would like it if they make a sparkle shampoo #toomuch?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
Who doesn't want Shiney and sparkly hair. Love the fragrance and consistency of this product. It really works well. I gave tried a few others but this is hands down superior. Very reasonably priced. Doesn't take a lot so this lasts a long time. Definitely will continue to repurchase.
Elizabeth  S.
Elizabeth S.
This spray is absolutely what I was expect. It is effective and makes wonder to my style of the day. It also gives a shine to my hair. My hair is medium long, dark brown with color. The scent is nice as well; not horrible to smell. I will continue on purchasing this product.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA
Oh this is sooo neat! I love that it has such a great scent! The glitter is subtle not chunky so much more flattering on a lady. A little bit goes a long way. If you want to shine and have it last it definnately stays on well and does not make much of a mess! Love it!!
Marlowe S.
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
Made my hair look so pretty, bought at CVS and the price is excellent, very good value. I highly recommend it to all hair types, since mine is a little thick but pretty oily, and it was still effective. I highly recommend it to everyone. It's awesome!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Lindsay, OK
I really liked how my hair looked w the sparkles it looked shimmery& pretty. It did make my hair feel a little like wig hair but that was just the product on my hair it washed out & felt normal again. I would definitely say this is worth the price.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Got2Be products seem to be going down in quality. The Fabulous sparkle spray, is just ok. I have used it on my daughter and her hair did sparkle but the sparkles are super fine and don't stick around too long.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Erie, PA
This is amazing. It adds glitter to your hair, while not leaving your hair sticky and lifeless. Buy it if your into glitz and glitter! I'm telling you, You'll love it! its an amazing buy.
member-5d167287d
member-5d167287d
This is an OK product it's really something that I preferred to use on a mower maybe a little when the weather is kind of like it smells good it keeps your hair very firm
Gina G.
Gina G.
Matawan
This spray is a good, quality product. It holds your hair without being sticky. I like to use it when I'm going out for a girls night out.