BY GÖT2B

Kristina G.
I got this for Halloween, and ended up using it for the holidays as well. So pretty. Not huge chunky glitter, but subtle shimmery sparkles. Only four stars because it gave my hair a weird stiff feeling that made it feel really dry when I wore it down. The sparkle kept making people oooh and aaah, and they wanted to touch it, and then when they did, it kind of felt like straw. But it seemed to be just a coating it leaves on your hair because that feeling comes off with washing. Because of that strange feeling however, I did like this much more when my hair was in an updo. I would still purchase again, but this bottle seems as though it will last quite some time. Very nice to give yourself that extra pretty feeling on special days. Totally worth the price.
Hunter B.
Keokee, VA

wow this stuff is pretty good! it comes in this adorable metallic pink container. so pretty! there's a little marble in there so you obviously have to shake it well before you use it. so anyone who says they couldn't see the glitter obviously isn't shaking it enough. on my hair it looks great. it's subtle, tiny pieces of glitter that if used correctly are spread evenly on your hair. it doesn't look trashy or overdone. it just looks cute. and it's an instant pick-me-up knowing that you're wearing glitter in your hair, right? it's really nice and i might buy it again.
Stephanie S.
Dundalk, MD
This spray will make you feel like a diva for sure! I use this once in awhile when I am having a night out on the town. It gives a great sparkle to your hair without causing a mess. It washes out on the first try and doesn't leave a glitter trail while wearing it. Its a nice extra touch when you want to be a diva!
Anita R.
Fayetteville, NC
This fab product offers just the right amount of sparkle to any special look. The amount of sparkle is buildable, doesn't leave a cobwebby look, and has a light, nice scent. Perfect for proms, parties, clubs, or a night out with your special someone. Everyone should have this spray in their stock. I love it!
Emma S.
Not really sure if I like it. My hair is looking good and it smells great like all the other got2b products but I wonder if over a long period of time how my hair will hold up using this product. I got it for a great price though! I would like it if they make a sparkle shampoo #toomuch?
Elizabeth  S.
This spray is absolutely what I was expect. It is effective and makes wonder to my style of the day. It also gives a shine to my hair. My hair is medium long, dark brown with color. The scent is nice as well; not horrible to smell. I will continue on purchasing this product.
Marissa F.
E Providence, RI
I used it a few times when the nozzle was working, as I can see my hair sparkling and shiny. Likes the gold effect. But when I use 1/4 of the product , the nozzle stopped working which stinks big time. I can feel some air coming out, but there is no more glitter sparkle effect.
Tami H.
Who doesn't love a little sparkle? I found the Got2b Diva sparkle spray on a recent trip to the salon and knew I had to have it, lol! It has a nice scent and leaves just the right amount of sparkle. I would highly recommend all of the Got2b products!
Alicia M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
This product is cute for kids, i used it in cheerleading and it is very glittery i loved it. i still use it on my nieces hair now and she loves it too, only concern is that the glitter is a little hard to get out might take a little washing.
Brooke C.
Hazard, KY
I bought this because honestly it smells amazing, it gives a nice luster and adds some pop but don't over use or you will end up looking like a halloween costume gone wrong. It gets sticky quickly, so a little goes a LONG way. Do not over use!!!!!! The scent lasts a while so it is great as a hair perfume, which is what I use it for.