göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Thalia  S.
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Thalia  S.
i tried it once and i lived the control, but my husband has a full head of thick hair hair and he doesn't like to use heavy products and he loved how he was able to control without the stiff feeling. he could take off his hat and still have beautiful hair. he recommended to his friends!
Lacy N.
Springfield, MO
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Lacy N.
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Lacy N.
Nice smell. Good texture. However it’s almost too shiny for men... it even looks like it almost has little sparkles in it.
Carissa Q.
Gassaway, WV
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Carissa Q.
I bought this as more of a pomade/ gel however this product doesn't hold as well as i would have hoped it would. It does make your hair fairly shiny and the smell is great, however its just not a product that i would use on a regular basis. price is fine.
Celia M.
Jackson , MS
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Celia M.
I absolutely love this product!! As someone who does protective styles a lot, edge gels and pomades are essential for me! The smell for this product is also amazing. It smells like mandarins!!!
Emily W.
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Emily W.
So I was sent this texturizing clay complimentary to try and review. I have medium length hair, so this product did not work for me. However, my brother-in-law tried it and it worked well for his short, styled hair. It is a sparkly gel that resembles a stiff jello. It has a slightly citrusy smell to it that is very pleasant.
Amanda C.
Savannah, GA
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Amanda C.
This product was perfect for “taming” my fly always and frizzies. In the winter, my hair always seems to be a little duller. So, this shine pomade was the perfect quick fix. As a plus, the smell is also amazing 👏🏼
Jordan H.
Fairmount, GA
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Jordan H.
I gave my husband to try & he said It did not have a good hold. It did make his hair shiny, not greasy. Not good for shaping. Wouldn’t really recommend.
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Diana R.
I love this shine pomade it has super strong hold while bringing out shine and it looks so nice when styling flyaway hair and doing hairstyles on my daughter! I honestly recommend and will be repurchasing it!❤️
Kendra E.
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Kendra E.
at first opening this the texture looked really gooey so I was nervous how it would go in my hair, but after getting it all worked in and dried my hair, its great and definitely didn't make my hair feel bad!
Anna M.
Flora, MS
göt2b Defiant Shine Pomade 2 oz uploaded by Anna M.
This product was okay, it definitely isn’t one of my favorites, and if I hadn’t received in my voxbox I probably wouldn’t own it. It does a good job at making your hair look shiny, but the smell is soooo strong. I am the type of person who doesn’t like products that have a strong smell. I like more natural scents. I think there are a lot better products out there that can give you the shine you want without having to smell like a piece of fruit all day. However, I will give this product an A+ for presentation. I had more fun playing with it than I did using it for what it was intended for. It is literally a jar of jelly that bounces around when you touch it, but as far as function goes, I was a little disappointed.

Looking for your answer?